OtakuBoards

Caption Contests Begin!^^

Mei

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1][color=darkblue] scenes that never made it to GCN's new game, a Mario Party spin off called Zelda party.

---

Did I just see a woman break out of my cake? I swear it's the weed man :hippy:

----

What Shinji Ikari (me) would draw since he knows nothing about Zelda and it's storylines. Cakes with girls popping out the top will do... [/size][/color]

[color=indigo]Zelda was pleasently surprised when she found out how sexy the erotic cake she bought for Link turned out.[/color]

[size=1]Sorry I just thought of another one that is too good to pass up.[/size]

[color=indigo]I always thought Link was an elf...but I guess elfs can be faries to...[/color]

Zelda: (Thinking) [i]OOhhh.....so [b]THIS[/b] is why there was a sign on the cake that said...."Danger may cause mental scars...."[/i]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The stage is set for Link's next adventure....Escape From Transvestite Island.....

[SIZE=1][COLOR=teal] The Seven Sages who organized Link's Birthday party were arrested earlier today for what Presidant Bush called, "Creating a Biological and Chemical weapon of Mass Destruction."

I can't compete with Heaven's Cloud, but I'm gonna try to get runners up Oo;;;.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1][color=darkblue] "The National Association of Anime Character and Video Game birthday party throwers" makes no apologies for the actions taken at Link's birthday party. Although represented by our union, the above was done without union consent and proper authority. We do not endorse birthday cakes of the sort pictured above.

The Shinji Ikari Conglomerate for tinking up Crazy Representation groups needs to get a life. [/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Alexa [/i]
[B][IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=379282[/IMG]
[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1]Scene at the drinking counsellor's office[/SIZE] [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=009966]Um, why did you post that? That was from a loooong while ago. Look above to see the current picture. ;)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tigervx [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=teal] The Seven Sages who organized Link's Birthday party were arrested earlier today for what Presidant Bush called, "Creating a Biological and Chemical weapon of Mass Destruction."

I can't compete with Heaven's Cloud, but I'm gonna try to get runners up Oo;;;.[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Okay, that was the first one to really make me laugh, and it kept it up for a good minute or so, so I'm going with that one. Go ahead and post up a pic, Tigervx.[/color]

[center][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=398210[/img][/center]

Although this was his prize winning photograph, Farmer Brown was never quite sure what other people meant by phallic imagery.
~~~~~~
A little off the top gets a new meaning.

[size=1][color=darkblue] We followed this Legndary Farmer at Roswell, New Mexico as he put up a new fence for opur new reality T.V show, "the fence putter uppers" As we took the shot of the Legendary Farmer (this was his real name)as he swung his sledgehammer to drive the post in, and unidentified flying watermelon passes through. None of us saw it until the film was developed, it was only in the scene for a millisecond.[/size][/color]