OtakuBoards

Caption Contests Begin!^^

Mei

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cyke [/i]
[B][center][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=398210[/img]

[font=impact][color=darkblue][size=5]The Attack of the Evil Watermelons[/color][/font][/size][/center] [/B][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=teal] Cyke takes the cake, or WaterMelon I should say, with his killer watermelons! Heaven's Cloud gets runner up for torture! Post the pictures away.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These small groups of Kitties decided to get high by licking some Brazilian toads after whatching it on the Discovery channel. They couldn't find any toads so they decided to lick the dog across the street. Instead of seeing spots they grew spots! Moral of this story people....never lick dogs!

[color=indigo]1. Spots now realizes that she should have confessed to her affair with Mr Whiskers during her pregnancy...

2. Charles, we told you not to be so affectionate with Spots, look what you've done this time...

3. Adopted children tend to emulate their new parents...[/color]

[i]"We'd like to think that we're just helping the mixed-species relationships out there. Its not a bad thing! Keep up! Sure some of the animals don't understand, but its worth it. My husband, that handsom little fur ball, is as good as any dog would be!"[/i]

Mrs. Twinkle when asked about her contraversial relationship with super model Mr.Twinkle.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Solo Tremaine [/i]
[B]Please support our charity, helping us to provide contact lenses for dogs. Help prevent accidents like this from happening again. Call 1-800-DOGGYSEE for more information. [/B][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue]Hahaha, this one made me chuckle the most. Contact lenses... good stuff.

Shinji-kun is the runner-up. Sorry if I made my choice too soon, but I don't know when I'll get online next time. [/color][/font]:o

[size=1] Alien with funny orange hat: Okay, here's the deal, unit 16555-778-990-7-6 has crashed on planet earth, it is possible the humans will find out our plan to vacuum their water to our planet.

(gasps of horror)

Alien with funny green thing: coulde implant into the top officials and presidents mind, that it was a weather ballon?[/size]