OtakuBoards

Caption Contests Begin!^^

Mei

[center][img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=389078[/img][/center]

[center][size=1][font=rockwell]When Charles posted his second picture, many stray OBers were quite amazed. For there, on the left, stood Mitch. On the right, himself. Charles, having turned 21 somewhat recently, was yelling and slurring about like some communist bastard who's name is not worth mentioning.
The hammer brothers were united. An army of one.[/size][/center][/font]

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=darkblue]"Red & Yellow moments before eating each other in an uncontrollable case of the munchies."

Yes, I know. The first response I give, & it's a picture about weed. Take it however you want.

And don't pick me. I don't have any funny pictures & I'm way too lazy to search for any.[/color]

[center][img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=389078[/img][/center]

Red: Mama always said life was like a box of hash... you never know what you're going to turn into next.
Yellow: I can see my forehead!

Heh, the pic put me in mid of the Forrest Gump scene.

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=389078[/IMG]

[b]Yellow[/b]: The colors RED the colors!!!

[i]New M&M's garunteed to taste 100% better and to look 200% colory![/i]
-------------------------------
When being plain just wasn't enough.....
------------------------------------------
[b]Red[/b]: Oh dude I'm so high....
[b]Yellow[/b]: Weee!!
[b]Red[/b]: You know why did that one rapper dude name himself after candy?
[b]Yellow[/b]: WEEE
[b]Red[/b]: I mean why the (*&#$ would someone wanna be a (&#$ing M&M....
[b]Yellow[/b]: Weeee!!
[b]Red[/b]: His music sucks anyways....*takes another puff* What was I talking about?? *looks over to Yellow*
[b]Yellow[/b]: WEEEEEE!!!!
[b]Red[/b]: *shrugs* Weee!!!

[size=1][color=darkblue] A rethink in marketing strategy, Veteran M&M's Icons Red and Yellow, show us what has made the M&M Greens so popular. When Asked about the secret of the Green M&M, Red shrugged and said "hey, it was aimed at woodstock"

S@bretooth takes over the M&M's corporation, adds secret ingredient, Laughs with a bubble in his nose, and hops off to claim the throne of the mighty mighty monkey king.

Don't ask me about the last one, I'm stoned. All questions must go through my manager, which is me, oh god I'm insane.[/size][/color]

Hm, Mitch came really close this time. I loved the hammer brothers reference. lol

And--I was really tempted to pick Heaven's Cloud because he always makes super cool captions. But, I want to try to pick someone who hasn't won before, so this round goes to Lady A.

I don't even know if it was a real caption, but she's never won before and it made me laugh (probably because I'm out of my mind from fatigue right now), so yeah. Go, go Lady A!

Oh yeah, and Ginny's a runner-up. :drunk:

[b][size=1]Right.. it's 5am again, but here I go.

"Honey, have you seen Ben and his friend?"

*muffled talking* "No..darling..I'm just grabbing a bite to eat then I'll go look for them"

---------

"And then Barbie KILLS Ken! That's right! Muhahaha! Bye bye Ken.. bye bye.."

Okay.. it's late, give me a break.[/b][/size]

[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=390066[/img]

[font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue]Um... girls? This is definitely NOT what I had in mind when I said "Let's make a sandwich with the three of us... [img]http://www.rajahwwf.com/forum/images/smilies/naughty.gif[/img]" [/color][/font]

"we come to the scene live as Barbie prepares to put the finishing touches on her sandwich."
"You Said You Weren't Cheating! BUT YOU WENT BEHIND MY BACK WITH SKIPPER!"

"Today all barbies were eaten when the creator made a statement about George Bush and the economy."

[size=1][color=darkblue] When Ken caught barbie cheating on him with Mohammud Johnson. He dcided to have a Barbie-skew

- New Politically correct Barbie doll, showing what a mess those big assets can really make.

- silicon valley cannabilism massacre.

- Renegade Jam sandwich goes on a rampage at mattel inc.

- After Barbie was found dead, hacked into a sandwich with her lover by estranged former lover Ken, wierd occultist perform ritual and bring her back to life as the antichrist.

::And now, s@bre's movie title spoofs! :D ::

- Evild Dead 3: Plastic Genocide

- Bride of Chucky 2: Disfunctional family.

- Death becomes Plastic.

- Honey I married A Plastic Dolls murderer.

[/size][/color]

[size=1]Heh. I had to do it. I did. I burst out laughing so hard that I went into a coughing fit. [b]Heaven's Cloud[/b] won, and Tigervx made runner up.

...No, this isn't an evil plot to see how long Heaven's Cloud can go before running out of pictures. :shifty: [/size]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=teal]Yay! Second place. Though I really want to post a pictre, I got a ton of funny ones :P. Anyways, I thought I didn't stnad a chance ^^;;;. But I guess I did :P. But when I saw Heavn Cloud's Caption, I knew I wouldn't win. It was hillarious XD.[/SIZE][/COLOR]