Magnum Apex Posted April 23, 2003 Posted April 23, 2003 [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=385012[/img] [font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue]*Inuyasha's reaction after hearing his English dubbed voiceover*[/color][/font]
GinnyLyn Posted April 23, 2003 Posted April 23, 2003 *applauds Cyke* That wins my vote. ^_______^ Now to see what Mei thinks.
Mei Posted April 23, 2003 Author Posted April 23, 2003 [color=green]Ohh...it was so close between Ginny and Cyke....but I've got to choose...Cyke.^^() Congrats, go ahead and post up a new caption!^^ I really enjoyed yours, because I've got to agree with the dubbing voice, it's a little annoying.^^() Oh well, enjoy.[/color]
GinnyLyn Posted April 23, 2003 Posted April 23, 2003 *giggles hysterically* I always take Runner Up, bwee hee hee! *is thwapped and shuts up*
Magnum Apex Posted April 24, 2003 Posted April 24, 2003 [font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue]Thank you. I have a great pic for you kids: [img]http://www.pitchingwoo.net/mostlyrandom/eCards/odds/cat_loaf.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.rajahwwf.com/forum/images/smilies/beer.gif[/img] Make me laugh. [font=verdana]^_^[/font][/color][/font]
Jesus Chicken Posted April 24, 2003 Posted April 24, 2003 [color=blue]This is going to be terrible, but then again all of the things I have posted in this thread have been lame. [I]Then the vet said to the pet's owner: "Ive got bad news for you folks...Tabatha has a yeast infection."[/I][/color]
Lady Asphyxia Posted April 24, 2003 Posted April 24, 2003 [img]http://www.pitchingwoo.net/mostlyrandom/eCards/odds/cat_loaf.jpg[/img] [color=darkred][size=1][b]Patty cake, patty cake, baker's man; bake me a cat as fast as you can...[/b][/size][/color]
The Harlequin Posted April 24, 2003 Posted April 24, 2003 [font=gothic][color=crimson]If you're gonna eat me...make it with fish okay?[/font][/color]
Dan L Posted April 24, 2003 Posted April 24, 2003 [B][img]http://www.pitchingwoo.net/mostlyrandom/eCards/odds/cat_loaf.jpg[/img] "Damn You, Jerry..."[/B]
Heaven's Cloud Posted April 24, 2003 Posted April 24, 2003 [color=indigo]What did we tell you about those crazy experiments Charles? Not in the house![/color]
Mitch Posted April 24, 2003 Posted April 24, 2003 [img]http://www.pitchingwoo.net/mostlyrandom/eCards/odds/cat_loaf.jpg[/img] [color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] "Watch as the fanciful feline undergoes its rigorous mating and cocooning into a full-fledged fanciful butterfeliny. Watch as this [i]fanciful[/i], yes, watch in close respect as this fanciful frisk goes to the next level. Yes. [i]Fanciful[/i] president Bush, he would be proud. Yesss...fanciful..."[/color][/size][/font]
Shy Posted April 24, 2003 Posted April 24, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Asphyxia [/i] [B][color=darkred][size=1][b]Patty cake, patty cake, baker's man; bake me a cat as fast as you can...[/b][/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1][i]That[/i] should win. heh. -Shy[/size]
Shinobi Posted April 24, 2003 Posted April 24, 2003 I know it's supposed to be bread, but from a distance it looks like its just a cat with no legs! LMAO! sooo: "MEAOW! My name is Lump the no legged cat!" Sorry...
Senor Ding Dong Posted April 24, 2003 Posted April 24, 2003 [img]http://www.pitchingwoo.net/mostlyrandom/eCards/odds/cat_loaf.jpg[/img] *Homer Simpson's thoughs of the cat* "Hey, look, maw, have you seen Subway's new mascot?" "Now see, class, this is what happens when you do something wrong, Neville."-Harry Potter's divination class. "Now, this, THIS IS THE EVOLUTION OF HOT DOGS!!!!!!!"
Deedlit Posted April 24, 2003 Posted April 24, 2003 [color=009966][img]http://www.pitchingwoo.net/mostlyrandom/eCards/odds/cat_loaf.jpg[/img] "Bunny slippers are out. Kitty slippers are in!" ^^ [edit]What? They looked like slippers to me. :bluesweat[/edit][/color]
Guest Zeh Posted April 24, 2003 Posted April 24, 2003 [size=1]"This young cat attacked one to many bakers"[/size]
Tigervx Posted April 24, 2003 Posted April 24, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=teal] Saddam's latest weapon of mass destruction did not turn out at all as he expected it.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Krillen Posted April 24, 2003 Posted April 24, 2003 [img]http://www.pitchingwoo.net/mostlyrandom/eCards/odds/cat_loaf.jpg[/img] Aww man! Not again! My Sub has hair in it!!!!!
Mei Posted April 25, 2003 Author Posted April 25, 2003 [color=green]A sad sight here today, as a specially funded fusing experiment went haywire. They were trying to fuse catnip and sub bread, to make the perfect spicy bread of course, but Mr. Fuzzle Wuzzles could not allow his precious catnip to be taken from him...[/color]
Sara Posted April 25, 2003 Posted April 25, 2003 [size=1]So if a cat always lands on its feet, and bread always lands butter side down....[/size]
Magnum Apex Posted April 25, 2003 Posted April 25, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina [/i] [B][B]"Damn You, Jerry..."[/B] [/B][/QUOTE] [font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue]WINNER! Runner up: Lalaith Ril. Yours was witty, but Machina's was the one that made me chuckle on the first read.[/color][/font]
Mei Posted April 27, 2003 Author Posted April 27, 2003 [color=green]If neither of them post up a new caption by tomorrow, I will be posting up one.^^ Look out for a new caption soon enough as it is![/color]
Sui Generis Posted April 27, 2003 Posted April 27, 2003 Sorry I didn't post one because I wasn't sure how long I should wait for Machina to post one... I guess since he hasn't posted one I will.... Good luck on this.....*grins* [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=386673[/IMG]
Recommended Posts