OtakuBoards

Caption Contests Begin!^^

Mei

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=382777[/img]

[font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue]"From observing this picture, people realized that being a genius is too damn boring."
-------------------

Einstein: "If you can see my clothes, I'll give you a penny!"
-------------------

Einstein: "Why... in the word... is the maid giving me the finger?"
-------------------

"Hello. I'm Dr. Willy." (Only some will get this [font=verdana]^_^[/font])

I originally thought this was a toughie. [img]http://www.rajahwwf.com/forum/images/smilies/beer.gif[/img][/color][/font]

Tour Guide: Here we see The famous man... right before he is sucked into one of those mysterious black holes. His body will be stretched and he will be lost in time and space as his body is torn to shreads and such. The artist did a really good job on this!

Tourist: You idiot.. thats a photograph

[color=green]Heaven's Cloud, how do you do it?Oo How does everyone here think up such funny things for that matter?^^() Oh well, here I go!

Einstein:Ahh...the wonders of the universe, I am able to sit in complete and utter darkness, trapped in this...stupid...frozen...state...watching all the people walk by and..and..an..KILL.

Ok that one really WASN'T funny, but at least I tried eh?^^()[/color]

[color=green]Haha...another reminder...-- If Heaven's Cloud doesn't post up a new caption by tomorrow, then Sara will either pick her second favourite, or I'll go ahead and edit this post with a new caption pic. Remember, if you posted up a caption, always check back to see if you've won! You just never know!^^[/color]

[b][size=1]Yar, that be a tough one Cloudy... but I shall try my best at 3.15 in the morning.

EDIT - Was a tad bit too rude there. ^_^

"This was never on the ultrasound"

-

"Well, honey, I got drunk over in the barn, and one thing led to another.."[/b][/size]

[size=1]"don't worry children, there's enough to go around"

i just can't think of anything funny for that piccy...[/size]

Guest Fiasco
"It tickles.."
--
"I hope I have enough left for my hubby"

Eh, I gave this a shot, not sure whether mines funny or not but hey...