Transtic Nerve Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinobi [/i] [B]Lol Charleh's is good. *voice from camera holder* "YES! FREE PORN!" ... LMAO! *ahem* I'll think of another. Desbreko: *in french sexy voice* You look so damn sexy tonight *looks around* Let's make sweet sweet love... MONKEE: *it's really Desbreko but vantrilaquising the voice* Oh Dessie...Your so dreamy! Desbreko: Yes...Yes...i am. SHIZ! DAD! Um... Dad: Are you kissing your monkey again? Desbreko: Yes...*sigh* Dad: That aint how to do it! Pass Pika over hear and let a real man show you how to get it on with a ladie...or erm...Plushie. Ok, yeah that was pretty crap...but i was bored, i love this thread. LOL. [/B][/QUOTE] That was just disturbing.... lol... really disturbing.
Mitch Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]That was just disturbing.... lol... really disturbing. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] What, not enough masterbation for you? :p[/color][/size][/font]
Transtic Nerve Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 hey! Masturbation is something we all do.... sex with plushies.... with your DAD! is not.... at least i don't... dunno about you Mitchy boy. :p
Solo Tremaine Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 "If I sit you at the table downstairs no-one will know the difference..." Heh, sorry Des ^_^;
Shinobi Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]hey! Masturbation is something we all do.... sex with plushies.... with your DAD! is not.... at least i don't... dunno about you Mitchy boy. :p [/B][/QUOTE] :rotflmao: *wipes tear away* Ahhh that was great. Oh and yes it was disturbing...damn that pot...making me go all disturbed and all :rolleyes:. It did however get attention, thus making more people see it...hmmm....Nah still too disturbing, lol.
Zidargh Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue][B]Yay, this is a funny picture... --------- Des: Erm... WHAT! I thought it resembled you... Wait, that came out wrong. I have a tendency to do this... --------- Hehe, god knows why I placed this. I amuse myself I guess. ^_^[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Mei Posted April 7, 2003 Author Posted April 7, 2003 [color=green] Des: Dear sweet Monkee....Bobo...I ask you do not murder my family..and I ask for one last ki..oh...err...hello. Bobo: DIE EVIL CAMERA MAN*knife appears in mouth*....*stab stab* Not funny...but I in bad mood...it would be funny.^^[/color]
Deedlit Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 [color=009966][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=378948[/img] Desbreko: "Can we get a little privacy here?!" lol That's a very....erm....interesting pic, Des. :bluesweat[/color]
GinnyLyn Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 Dang, people...:laugh: You are all pretty funny. My final choice has to come down to...geez, this is hard. Heh, I finally decided to go with [b]Charles[/b]. Songs are fun. And it just soooo fit with the picture, too. *more :laugh:* (Heh, sorry Des, we all love you. :))
TheShinje Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 [size=1][color=darkblue] I was going to post mine until the damn power went off. oh well. Des: "I Hope George W. Bush likes this sculpture i made of him" [/size][/color]
Charles Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 :Sobs tears of girlish glee: Thanks to everyone that voted for me--Ginny! :toothy: Okay, okay, here is the picture I have chosen. It should be interesting enough for you folks to use. [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=379282[/img]
TheShinje Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 [size=1][color=darkblue] Baby1: Bud... Baby2: Wei... Baby3: This is Heineken you morons! "do you think mom knows about our "bottle" addiction?" "have you got a restless baby that won't go to sleep? here is proof that [b]alcohol[/b] actually works!" [/size][/color]
Senor Ding Dong Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 Baby 1: Bud- BAby 2-Weis- Baby 3-er Baby 1-What's this stupid crap? Baby 2- Apparently, it's Hein Baby 3-Eh- Baby 1:-ken? Oh well? *drinks it* Baby 2:*drinks his* Baby 3:*attemps to drink his, but doesn't because it's empty*WAAAAA! Yeah, i know, it sucks.
Sara Posted April 8, 2003 Posted April 8, 2003 [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=379282[/img] [SIZE=1]March 17th at O Malley's Day Care.[/SIZE]
Corey Posted April 8, 2003 Posted April 8, 2003 Baby: I'm sooo wasted I'm seein colors... Wait... That's my chair thing.
Guest Zeh Posted April 8, 2003 Posted April 8, 2003 [color=003399]"midget's favorite passtime"[/color]
Posthumous Posted April 8, 2003 Posted April 8, 2003 [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=379282[/img] [color=teal][size=1][b]Baby with the ducky thing:Need more beer! Baby with red thing and other baby:Need more.[/b][/size][/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted April 8, 2003 Posted April 8, 2003 "Hey, wouldn't it be funny if we put beer bottles next to our sleeping babies and took a picture"... oh wait... they did....
Desbreko Posted April 8, 2003 Posted April 8, 2003 [color=indigo]Laugh now, Ginny, because I'll remember this, and then some day when you least expect it, I'll have my revenge... And I'll make sure it involves the monkey head in some way, too. [center][img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=379282[/img] In some countries, you only have to be 16 years old to drink. In the US, you now only have to be 16 weeks old to drink.[/center][/color]
GinnyLyn Posted April 8, 2003 Posted April 8, 2003 *is in fear of Desbreko now* :nervous: DANG! S@bretooth took mine. And so did Sara! *bawls* (FYI, guess who's got the true caption to the pic? *grins at the person that does*) ~~~~~~~ Baby on far right: BEBBIES! Other babies, muttering: Yeah yeah...hic. ~~~~~~~ Man: *off camera, sounding drunk* Ooo, honey, look at sa' bebbies! ~~~~~~~ That's [i]one[/i] way to get them to sleep.
Heaven's Cloud Posted April 8, 2003 Posted April 8, 2003 [color=indigo]Ted Kennedy on child rearing[/color]
Frankie Posted April 8, 2003 Posted April 8, 2003 Commerical Host: Its New! Its Good! Its Cheep! Its the newest cheapest best way to get your babies to sleep! Found in anystore Not in the U.S
Sailor Meike Posted April 8, 2003 Posted April 8, 2003 baby with the colory thing: "Need 1337 beer, Need it.. Baby with red thingy: "waaanntttssss it....precioussss" Baby with blue pillow: "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz."
Recommended Posts