Yu Yu Hakusho! Posted April 6, 2003 Posted April 6, 2003 'Ahh....much better.' OR 'Can you help me get this out? My finger seems to be stuck.' OR 'Ah, if only I would've remembered to use my middle finger...than maybe that Bush would understand how I really feel about him!' Ok, that was really stupid.....><; Last minute one: 'This is MUCH safer than using a nose ring!'
DeathKnight Posted April 6, 2003 Posted April 6, 2003 [color=crimson][img]http://www.members.aol.com/shadowedcloudx/strange[/img] [i]I have found the meaning of life. Have you?[/i] I think i'm on acid.. Good picture though, haha. =D I do wonder if I could do that.. hm. Easy picture to caption for too.^^[/color]
Yukazi Posted April 6, 2003 Posted April 6, 2003 [img]http://www.members.aol.com/shadowedcloudx/strange[/img] [b] [size=1] 'Finally, I am cured of those pesty nasal allergies...But how am I supposed to thwap mesquitoes?! NOOOOOOOO!!!' Yeah, that one didnt take too much brain power...Too sleepy :shifty: [/b] [/size]
Sui Generis Posted April 6, 2003 Posted April 6, 2003 "When I was young I was known as Timmy....Timmy the booger eater. I remember in 5th grade my teacher told me I would accomplish nothing with picking my nose. Well this is to her.... WHAT NOW BIATCH!!!!"
Patronus Posted April 6, 2003 Posted April 6, 2003 I can't see the pic, but I am assuming he is picking his nose or something? Well...here goes... I knew that the eraser brain was bigger then my nostral....WHY? WHY? WHY? or This'll be the next trend! BOO-YAH!
Mei Posted April 6, 2003 Author Posted April 6, 2003 [color=green] Alright then, that's at least 10 captions, now it's time for Heaven's Cloud to choose his favourite. Whoever he chooses will start the next caption picture. This is how it will go, so everyone remember that.^~ Have fun everyone![/color]
Shinobi Posted April 6, 2003 Posted April 6, 2003 o0o! Wait for me! "SMELL MY FINGER! IT'S THE GOOD STUFF...GET IT SMELT!" Lmao! man i'm with you Ken...Acid! Whoo YEAH! *faints*
TheShinje Posted April 6, 2003 Posted April 6, 2003 [size=1][color=darkblue] Awesome, this is a good photo.... "I sure hope the guiness book of records people are watching" "that'll take care of that nasty piece of skin that divides my nostrils" "look mama, I finally hit the big time! (big green time, that is" [/size][/color]
Tsukasa/Squall Posted April 6, 2003 Posted April 6, 2003 Wait.MM it tastes just like soup mom. Or Wait almost there.Got it.Mom were rich!
Mitch Posted April 6, 2003 Posted April 6, 2003 [color=black][size=1][font=rockwell]"I was really really just trying to do the magic bird. But then, yah, this guy I was...ploying..with, he kinda took the needle to me...and you know the rest." Sorry. There's nothing really I could come up with for that picture.[/color][/size][/font]
Corey Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 "Gahhh... My friend hit me while I was itching my face."
Heaven's Cloud Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 [color=indigo]I thought most of those were great, especially TN's...you gave me a good laugh buddy. I think GinnyLyn took the cake though...[/color] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i] [B]"Finally...that $%#$ itch is gone." [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]I laughed so that milk came out of my nose, which was really strange because I wasn't even drinking milk. Oh well, it is your turn to post a picture Ginny.[/color]
GinnyLyn Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 *bows in awe and giggles* Thank you, thank you! This is a recent pic of one of our respected OB peers. Let's see what you can do! [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=378948[/img]
Juu Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]Debby: ...How long have they been watching us? ----- *runs from Debbie* *hides behind Ginny* o.o[/color] [/size]
Heaven's Cloud Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 [color=indigo]So as not to go blind, young Billy always dons his Spancto mask before searching the internet for porn...[/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 huh!?... ohh.... errr.... this is totally not what you think it is.....
Yukazi Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 [b] [size=1] '..I see dead Pokemon o_O' Yeah, I always try posting something funny in the middle of the night, so sue me, I think its funny right now o_O [/b] [/size]
Manic Webb Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 "Alice! It's not what it looks like! Well, if it looks like I'm having an affair with Mabuju, your shrunken voodoo head, then yes, it is what it looks like. But if it looks like anything else, then that's totally not what's going on!"
Frankie Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 "This is what happens when they catch you , Just look at my poor twin brother bob here... This all thats left of him. Be afraid of Them.. Very afraid!" or "You did not see a thing! Put the camera down! Dont make me get the knife!"
Mitch Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 [color=black][size=1][font=rockwell]"What? Why are you all staring at me? French kissing isn't [i]that[/i] bad, is it?" Another dull attempt by me..[/size][/color][/font]
Charles Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 I guess I'll take a crack at this thing. I chose this caption because it's early in the morning and my head isn't straight. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=378948[/img] [size=1][i]Mr. Bananas, you?re my angel, you?re my darling angel Closer than my Pokemon you are to me, baby Shorty, you?re my angel, you?re my darling angel Mr. Bananas, you?re my friend when I?m in need of a lady[/i] And--ah! [b]mom![/b] It's not what you think! I'm just spanking my monkey. Wait! No! I'm caressing my head! Wait! Oh, I give up. I'm a sick freak.[/size]
Patronus Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 Honey, maybe you could get a face lift to look like this? It's sooooo sexy!
Shinobi Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 Lol Charleh's is good. *voice from camera holder* "YES! FREE PORN!" ... LMAO! *ahem* I'll think of another. Desbreko: *in french sexy voice* You look so damn sexy tonight *looks around* Let's make sweet sweet love... MONKEE: *it's really Desbreko but vantrilaquising the voice* Oh Dessie...Your so dreamy! Desbreko: Yes...Yes...i am. SHIZ! DAD! Um... Dad: Are you kissing your monkey again? Desbreko: Yes...*sigh* Dad: That aint how to do it! Pass Pika over hear and let a real man show you how to get it on with a ladie...or erm...Plushie. Ok, yeah that was pretty crap...but i was bored, i love this thread. LOL.
Recommended Posts