OtakuBoards

Caption Contests Begin!^^

Mei

[color=green]Errm...ish TN going to post a new caption?Oo Cause if not somebody else will and the game will go on. Nobody post one until I edit this post sayin to....that sounded...authoritic..haha..I made up a word I think.Oo Lol well oh well *goes off to wait for TN to post up a new caption*[/color]

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mei [/i]
[B][color=green]Errm...ish TN going to post a new caption?Oo Cause if not somebody else will and the game will go on. Nobody post one until I edit this post sayin to....that sounded...authoritic..haha..I made up a word I think.Oo Lol well oh well *goes off to wait for TN to post up a new caption*[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] Well, I think TN's just taking his good old time; you know, he's gotta find that nice pink dress that goes with that nice pink shoe. You know what I mean? >.>

I am also anxiously awaiting. I want to see what TN shall come up with. I just hope it doesn't have a 'p' in it. :p[/color][/size][/font]

I have a life too you know lol. I have to support myself, don't have time... lol anyway... I'll have to find a pic... god damn...

Uh yeah, here's one. I really couldn't find anything all too funny. I'm sure someone can make something of this. Enjoy...

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=380832[/img]

[color=hotpink][size=1]The first field test of the new Neptune underwater scuba gear.
----------------------------
His quote in life was "Nothing is ever impossible." This picture was taken right before the oxygen tank exploded. We hope he died happy. Rest in peace, FuFu.[/color][/size]

[color=black][font=rockwell][size=1] Slowly, unnervingly, the oxygen tank drained. The neptune mascot held on for his life. He was found today, wearing headphones and a CD strapped onto him. Waterproof. It was Led Zeppelin's Stairway To Heaven Single CD. Seems Mr. Pooch commited suicide.

his family and friends held a funeral service for him today, along with a eulogy service. It is expected the whole nation shall mourn the loss of a great dog. On today, here on NBC, April 11th, 2003.[/color][/size][/font]

Announcer: And today we have breaking news.. Neptune the dog from alabama has finaly masterd scuba diving. Shoon to take up skydiving! He plans to live the rest of his life doing dare devilish tricks in air and water! He is schedualed to be put to sleep in 4 weeks after biting the mailman... you are in our hopes prayers and dreams Neptune... *turns to another camera* The Severed Head was found in the elevator shaft

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Fluffy realized that it would take a few days to become acclamated to the Cousteau residence...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Well, dang. I was going to say something about Atlantis, but there's no way I can beat that.[/SIZE]

I like Queen Asuka's and Blanko's the best, just because they killed something in the quote and it was disturbing and well yeah, that is what i liked at the moment... anyway...

I choose....

::dies::

I dunno who to choose... That severed head in the elevator shaft thing was really funny cause it was so unexpected, but... I dunno if you can beat an exploding air tank on a dog... so... Queen Asuka's the winner, but not by much... if this was a penis rating system, Asuka has 9 inches and Blanko has 8 and 3/4s... lol... ignore that... you get the point... YAY! Hurrah. Sorry Blanko :) It was still funny :)

[color=green]Bahh....sorry to bring this up again, but a reminder, if Queen Asuka doesn't post up a caption by...let's say, tomorrow, then Blanko will get to post one, and she will lose her chance.Oo Sorry, but it's just being a little delayed.(and yes, I know big peoples have lives too.>>..keehee...big peoples.Oo)[/color]

o.o

You actualy thought the severed head thing was funny?
Its like reporters though. THye switch storys by looking to a new camera and they jsut get over things in a heart beat! Lol... id love to live life like one... so id get over things.. jsut look to another camera.. lol..

I NEVER knew that severed head thing would be funny... Heh.. i surprised myself i guess. TN you surprised me