Desbreko Posted May 7, 2003 Posted May 7, 2003 [center][img]http://www.members.aol.com/shadowedcloudx/eggs[/img] [color=indigo][b]In all the shock and confusion, no one ever stopped to think why cake was always served at funerals...[/b][/color][/center]
NeoCactuar Posted May 7, 2003 Posted May 7, 2003 Jimmy's parents always told him not to cough that hard.
Tigervx Posted May 7, 2003 Posted May 7, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=teal] The nusery tale "Humpty Dumpty" has a horrible murder as an origin.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Dan L Posted May 7, 2003 Posted May 7, 2003 [img]http://www.members.aol.com/shadowedcloudx/eggs[/img] the cooking term "beat the egg" has been misunderstood yet again...
Mitch Posted May 7, 2003 Posted May 7, 2003 [center][img]http://www.members.aol.com/shadowedcloudx/eggs[/img] [size=1] *Matrix-person voice* "You dear peon, why are you staring at this? It isn't as egg-citing og.. Og. Hold on. Need breathmint. *takes breathmint* That won't happen again. Now, this is exciting indeed. For, I know yolk'll..og..*cough cough* Og. Hold on. Need breathmint. *takes breathmint* Eggnough about this shelleady. Just know that..og...ogog og...The Matrix has you. Og.."[/size][/center]
Sara Posted May 7, 2003 Posted May 7, 2003 [size=1]Just where does it say Humpty Dumpty is an egg, anyway?[/size]
Solo Tremaine Posted May 8, 2003 Posted May 8, 2003 "Damn you, Wee-bull, you win this time." heh, Weebl and Bob are cool ^_^
TheShinje Posted May 9, 2003 Posted May 9, 2003 [img]http://www.members.aol.com/shadowedcloudx/eggs[/img] [size=1][color=darkblue]uh, Frank, this is NOT what we meant by "spill everything" [/size][/color]
Magnum Apex Posted May 9, 2003 Posted May 9, 2003 [img]http://www.members.aol.com/shadowedcloudx/eggs[/img] [font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue][b]Pointing Egg:[/b] Oh My God!.... Someone painted "Xs" over his eyes! [b]Egg on the Back:[/b] ... *Looks at Pointing Egg* [b]Egg on the Back:[/b] This is why we are nothing more than food.[/color][/font]
Jeebs Posted May 9, 2003 Posted May 9, 2003 Egg in the Back: *sigh* I told to stay off crack...and maybe I should have told him that Red Bull doesn't really give you wings...and maybe I shouldn't have hit him over the head with a baseball bat after he survived the fall.
Booboo Posted May 10, 2003 Posted May 10, 2003 [u]Egg all the way in the back: [/u]"I wounder if the others will find what happened. What will my excuse be...?!?!" *starts sweating heavily*
GinnyLyn Posted May 10, 2003 Posted May 10, 2003 Psyco is thwapped for his egg-tremely bad pun. Cracks under the pressure. *is thwapped herself* Ow!
Heaven's Cloud Posted May 12, 2003 Posted May 12, 2003 [color=indigo]Oh, yeah, I guess I am supposed to pick a winner. Sorry, I journeyed to a land without computers this weekend...feel free to hit me with a dead fish (please, no halibot). [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i] [B]"Ha ha, the yolk's on--! Ewwww..." [/B][/QUOTE] Ginny, you win because this caption reminds me of those horribly bad jokes that you tell when you are six...[/color]
TheShinje Posted May 13, 2003 Posted May 13, 2003 [size=1][color=darkblue] Since Ginny hasn't posted a picture for a while, i thought i would. OI have quite a few funny pictures :D If Ginyn still want's to post up one, then we can have two contests going! [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=394251[/img] see what you can come up with he he XD [/size][/color]:blackeye:
Dan L Posted May 13, 2003 Posted May 13, 2003 [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=394251[/img] [b]Cat on the right: ... I think I just let one go Cat on the left: *jumps back* EWW![/b]
Krillen Posted May 13, 2003 Posted May 13, 2003 [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=394251[/img] Cat on right: Im finally.....doing it!! I have mastered the humans way of walking on two feet. Muahahaha! Cat on left:(Claps in joy) Good job! Now try taking some steps.... :p ........bah that one sucked........
GinnyLyn Posted May 13, 2003 Posted May 13, 2003 I won I won I won I--oops. ^^; I like this picture, anyway! ~~~~~~ [center][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=394251[/img] [b]The first movie still for the motion picture "Kung Fu Kitty"[/b] This harrowing story follows the life of a young kitten destined to wrest wronglyfully imprisioned catnip from the clutches of the evil Sapian-San. Tom Jones lends his voice for the title song.[/center] ~~~~~~~ White kitten: I'm standing! It's structurely impossible! B&W kitten: Well, I'm twisting my spine in an unnatural way, so what's your point? ~~~~~~~
Solid Posted May 13, 2003 Posted May 13, 2003 White cat: "comon, Give your moma a big hug!" Black&white cat: "will you leave me alone mom...?!"
Shinobi Posted May 13, 2003 Posted May 13, 2003 B&W cat: I fly like a butterfly and sting like a bee! COMON! W Cat: You might think your Ali but wait 'till you see me....I'M THE BIG SHOW! *music plays* BEAR HUG! (Big Show is a wrestler and he is a huge guy, i picked him because the B&W one looks like he's boxing and the other looks like he's gonna bear hug him...just incase people didn't get it lol) __________ *camera cat's voice* YOUR DOING IT! NOW WALK! White Cat: WEEEEEE! Look at the floor it looks really low down Ehehehehe! B&W Cat: *slaps head* Oh God... :EDIT: The cats who think they can play instruments: B&W: I can play my invisible flute....*plays invisible flute* White cat: I can play the piano! LOL! sorry, it had to be done.
Zidargh Posted May 13, 2003 Posted May 13, 2003 [size=1][color=darkblue] Oh for the amount of times I've seen Charles show this picture... [u]Caption[/u] Plagiarism was never accepted in the territory of cats, so as you see, violence was inevitable. However, a can of worms was opened, and now we see a new style of posture and music; 'CatstA Rappin'. ------------------ OOC(Out of Caption): Hmm, interesting imaginations we have.[/color][/size]
Heaven's Cloud Posted May 13, 2003 Posted May 13, 2003 [color=indigo]"Their Dragon style is strong, but our tiger style is unbeatable"[/color]
Recommended Posts