Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Another simple banner, I dont think its too simple, but you guys probably will. Anyway, what you think? Ratings and such are appreciated it.
Guest Chris
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nephroxide [/i]
[B] I dont think its too simple, but you guys probably will. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=green]7.4/10[/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue][B]I cannot see why people find that too simplistic. That is a very good piece of design there Nephroxide. The border around the edge is very cunningly merged to the grey of the banner.

Basically, it sets the mood very well. It is of a modern standard which would create a calm atmosphere. So good job.

My rating would be, 8.1/10. However, it would be better if the center had a little detail for that extra piece of eye candy.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...