Guest Chris Posted April 9, 2003 Posted April 9, 2003 [color=green]yea, first in a while that i sort of like. well, ratings and coments are apreciated. [/color]
TheShinje Posted April 10, 2003 Posted April 10, 2003 [size=1][color=darkblue] He does look quite pissed off, maybe because he cut his own arm lol j/k. Nice picture, great colour choice and style 8/10 [/size][/color]
GinnyLyn Posted April 10, 2003 Posted April 10, 2003 He has no eyes? What I like most about this is how his leather jacket thing looks like someone did an ink press for the texture. (You know, where you carve the image on something, spread ink on it, then press it onto a piece of paper.) Niftiness! I think if you can make the bare arm stand out a little more--I was unable to tell that it was bare the first time I saw it. Other than that, doing good. :)
Mitch Posted April 10, 2003 Posted April 10, 2003 [color=black][font=rockwell][size=1] Hehe. That's pretty niffty there. I like how it looks textured a la Ginny.[/color][/font][/size]
Guest visser 3 Posted April 10, 2003 Posted April 10, 2003 Thats a really good drawing.It was an excellent drawing of my friend sephiroth.I give it a 9.9/10.
Rhys Mayiessen Posted April 10, 2003 Posted April 10, 2003 [color=skyblue]Oooooooh! That's cool with the blood and all...I bet Darkmoon would like this picture. *yells* DARKMOON!!!!!! DARKMOON!!!!!! COME HERE!!!!! ah who knows if she'll come or not...[/color]
Guest Chris Posted April 12, 2003 Posted April 12, 2003 [color=green]his eyes are white. i had already sprayed the picture when i realized i had forgoten to color them. but i kind of like it. thanks.[/color]
Shinobi Posted April 12, 2003 Posted April 12, 2003 Dude! You have certianly improved since your last sephy pictures! That is amazing, i love it indeed.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now