Jump to content
OtakuBoards

shephiroth is back


Recommended Posts

Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]yea, first in a while that i sort of like. well, ratings and coments are apreciated. [/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue] He does look quite pissed off, maybe because he cut his own arm lol j/k.

Nice picture, great colour choice and style 8/10 [/size][/color]
Posted
He has no eyes?

What I like most about this is how his leather jacket thing looks like someone did an ink press for the texture. (You know, where you carve the image on something, spread ink on it, then press it onto a piece of paper.) Niftiness!

I think if you can make the bare arm stand out a little more--I was unable to tell that it was bare the first time I saw it. Other than that, doing good. :)
Posted
[color=black][font=rockwell][size=1] Hehe. That's pretty niffty there. I like how it looks textured a la Ginny.[/color][/font][/size]
Guest visser 3
Posted
Thats a really good drawing.It was an excellent drawing of my friend sephiroth.I give it a 9.9/10.
Posted
[color=skyblue]Oooooooh! That's cool with the blood and all...I bet Darkmoon would like this picture. *yells* DARKMOON!!!!!! DARKMOON!!!!!! COME HERE!!!!! ah who knows if she'll come or not...[/color]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]his eyes are white. i had already sprayed the picture when i realized i had forgoten to color them. but i kind of like it. thanks.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...