BananaRoach Posted April 10, 2003 Posted April 10, 2003 Drawing I did while back for a friend who likes them fairies.. comments appreciated.
GinnyLyn Posted April 10, 2003 Posted April 10, 2003 WOW! Heh, I see some PhotoShpop 6 brushes in there, but I'm interested to know how you did the wings. And the colors are fab! The face...eh, rubs me the wrong way. But that's just me. ^^;
Guest visser 3 Posted April 10, 2003 Posted April 10, 2003 That is like a masterpiece you should like sell that picture or painting somewhere cause it is very good.
KittyLynn Posted April 10, 2003 Posted April 10, 2003 [COLOR=deeppink]I like it! The wings are incredible! But the face, like Ginny said, it is weird. The hair is also a little off. I like it! ~Kitty[/COLOR]
Rhys Mayiessen Posted April 10, 2003 Posted April 10, 2003 [color=skyblue]Wow that's a really cool drawing I really love the wings...I can never draw wings...any kind of wing...I don't know I seem to have some problem with them but you don't!^^[/color]
Juu Posted April 11, 2003 Posted April 11, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]The coloring is [i]awesome[/i]!! I absolutely LOVE the colors you chose for that picture, and they look so pretty together!! ^^ The face looks a litty bit scrunched up, though. 9/10.[/color] [/size]
eleanor Posted April 11, 2003 Posted April 11, 2003 WOW! I love your coloring... It's really good 'cept for the face and that extremely long finger.
Mitch Posted April 11, 2003 Posted April 11, 2003 [color=black][font=rockwell][size=1] That's very nice; I especially like the background. It is all shinney-ish-ness and glowering. Very nice. The fairie is sort of rough, but that's besides the point; it's still a very nice job.[/color][/size][/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now