Syn Posted April 10, 2003 Posted April 10, 2003 The second revision of my old banner. Much better IMO, but what do you think? Im still very much a n00b at this sort of style, so there are a lot of things that need improving. Anyway, rate, c & c, anything else >>; (Banner in my sig)
Boo Posted April 10, 2003 Posted April 10, 2003 what is it with u, pink and hearts? Oh well. Its ok i guesse.
Syn Posted April 10, 2003 Author Posted April 10, 2003 I dont know, I just think it makes a nice change from all the wanna be badass graphics you see now-a-days.
Mitch Posted April 10, 2003 Posted April 10, 2003 [color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] Hate to say this, heh, but I really don't like it. Especially the white and those dotted lines within the white. Gah. The other one was way better. 5/10. It's a nice change; but I don't like it.[/color][/size][/font]
conpiracymonki Posted April 10, 2003 Posted April 10, 2003 [b][size=1] I think this is alright. Pink isn't a bad colour (me: has a pink banner made). And it's a definite good change when it goes with the graphics. But I'm simple. And I liked your other advert better too.[/b] But I think more people'll like this one better.. *shrugs* EDIT: This one isn't even that pink... more of a purpley thing o_o[/size]
Posthumous Posted April 10, 2003 Posted April 10, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]I always disagree with people.I like this one better since the graphics blend better.But that's my opinion.8/10[/b][/size][/color]
Guest Zeh Posted April 11, 2003 Posted April 11, 2003 [color=003399][i]Another new AIM name?[/i] lol, never knew it was you. I can't really see it, it looks blue on this computer. Damn 16 bit...[/color]
Boo Posted April 11, 2003 Posted April 11, 2003 I checked to see if this looked any good. (I mean taking away the border of the left white part) It does look better with the line >_>;; [center][IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=380671[/IMG][/center]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now