Krillen Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 awwwwww:( :( why is every one hurting me?:( :(
sia Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 awwwww poop. i wanted to blast him into tomorrow. dang
Cecil Posted September 15, 2001 Author Posted September 15, 2001 Ok, now we will be learning a new spell, its a wind projectile attack, kinda like the hand of pyro. Here it goes, FEATHERS OF THE HURRICANE!*A ball of what seems like light froms in his hand and shoots out * Someone: What was that thing that flew out of your hand? It didtnt look like wind. It was wind, just you dont see it that way, it was conentrated and colord wind. Ok your turn, I will tell you how much exp. you get when you do it, but most of you will get 15.
sia Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 hmm like this? *gets in hand of pyro stance*FEATHERS OF THE HURRICANE!*A ball of what seems like light froms in sia's hand and shoots out * HOLY ---- that was kool
Krillen Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 kaiyu:well here goes nothin* gets in same stance as hand of pyro and yells...FEATHERS OF THE HURRICne! a bright light forms and it shoots out. kaiyu: whoa, that was wierd, it felt like my body was directly inside of a tornado, ermm uhh, or a hurricane?
Krillen Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 Kaiyu:ALRIGHT I LEVELED UP!!!!! And thanks Sia!;)
Krillen Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 Oh god sia you have that avatar on there? my mom put that on our desk top, dont you think thats being a little [I]too[/I] melodramatic?
sia Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 hmmmmmmmm nope :) and im sory about your mom putting it on the desktop.:)
Chaos Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 Hi, sia. I finally made it.:laugh: :) :babble:
sia Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 finally! now follow me and repeat. sia steps into a stance with with his promint hand (left) forward and his left leg back with his right leg infornt of him. he then braces his left arm with his right. HAND OF PYRO! A fire ball froms in his hands and shoots straight out. now you try
Chaos Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 *SS4444 repeats the stance...* [I]HAND...OF...PYROOOOOOO!!!!!!!!![/I] *the wall is blown open* *SS4444* AW, CRA*!!!! I gotta stop doing that!!!:flaming: :mad:
sia Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 very good. now magic barrier! all yta gotz ta do is,block your face with hyour hands and bend your knees and say Magic Barrier, and a green aura will surrond you. try it
Chaos Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 *SS4444's hands are in front of his face. His knees are bent.* *SS4444* [I]MA...GIC...BAR...RIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/I]
Chaos Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 Cecil, may I use one of my own attacks? (i.e. Napalm Blast and Nitro Blast)
Chaos Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 Sia, is that all? Is that all you know? I know you know more attacks... What do you think i can't handle it? C'mon, man! I AM NEIL!!!!! I CAN TAKE ANYTHING!!!!!!
Guest Zero Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 *Zero step in and see the well* Wowwww can I join?
sia Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 yes, but go to T.O.F. sign up here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2162[/url]
Chaos Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 ok, zero.. Ya think ya can handle ME?!!?!? AHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!! If ya think so, tell me. If not, go home!AHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Guest Zero Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 *think to self should I* I'm new at this so I'm not sure but if you wish I will.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now