Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have been meaning to try this.
*go in to stance*
FEATHERS OF THE HURRICANE!!!!
*a ball of what seem like light shoots out*

Oh can I ask you guys something how much EXP. do I have?
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Hey, sia, it's new attack time...
Ok, everyone! Pay attention!
Put your arm out, and as you are raising it, swing your hand up, and say the magic words...NITRO BLAST!!!!
*a hole appears in the wall*
Remember guys, only put a litle bit of energy in it or it'll kill ya...
Posted
kaiyu puts his arm up...NITRO BLAST.

kaiyu adds attack to attack list.

hey guys you are forgetting the attack i asked you to learn, scrool back a couple pages and try it ok?
Posted
*raises hands behind head a ball of blue energy appear above hands, move hands infront of chest*
ICEBEAM!!!!!
Posted
lemme try dat ice beam.*sia raises hands behind his head & a ball of blue energy appears above hands, moves hands infront of chest*
[i]yells[/i] ICE BEAM!!
Posted
Can anyone answer this question?
I have learned all the moves so far and the Ice Beam.
How much EXP. do I have?
Posted
ok i dont know how much you have but i do know this so that you can do the math.

if you learn an attack that is exactly opposite ar your type,for example hands of pyro, you get 20 exp.

if you learn an attack the is your same type you get 10 exp.

and if you learn somthing other than that its 15 exp. just add them up.

every 50 exp you gain a level.

50-1
100-2
150-3,etc.
Posted
Thanks a lot.
I think I have 90 EXP.
I have one more question sorry. Do I get any EXP. for learning the move?
Posted
For atually having the attacks in yer arsonal(SP?)? No.
Now everyone, do the Nitro Blast only think about a big, big, BIG fireball, then cry out "Napalm Blast"!(yes the same ones from PRP)
And, yet again, don't put to much power into it so ya don't blow yourself up....
Posted
I mean do I get EXP. for learning each moves.
Posted
Actually the levels go like this

50+55
105+60
165+65

and so on.

Um... Im not sure how much you have actually, and whoever tought him get the same amount of exp. that he gets. Ok, I checked and you get 60 exp. for all the attacks, and whoever thought him gets 45 exp.
Posted
yah it was me, and only one person has tryed my ice blast so come on people get it down already and try it.

kaiyu gets in same stance as nitro blast and yells napalm blast. fire goes every where, sweet, ICE BLAST!!!!(kaiyu takes out the fire.
Posted
Kaiyu:Ok listen up pupils, Sia and I have gotten word that Blue Moon Training school wants to have a magic tournament with us, we are Orange Star for those of you who dont know. My partner sia will now tell you who will fight who(sia you can just make up names for the Blue Moon team k?

Here are the Prizes for our team.

1st Place:100 exp
2nd:75 exp
3rd:50 exp
4rth:25 exp
5th and down:10

that is what you will get if you win the tournamet, but you will still gain exp by just winning a battle, for instance if it is the first round and you win, you get exp depending on what element the person is you are fighting, here are the exp counts on what you get if you win.

If you win against someone who is the same element as you:20 exp.

If you win against someone who is Opposite element as you:40

If you win against someone who is any other element: 30

now list the fights sia.
Posted
[B]OK, NOW HERE IS THE BATTLE CHART FOR THE TOURNUMENT[/B] SuperSayian4444 [B]VS.[/B] Joey
Zero [B]VS.[/B] Ryan
Cecil [B]VS.[/B] Laura
Kaiyu [B]VS.[/B] James
Sia [B]VS.[/B] Michelle

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...