Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Ok, now we will be learning a new spell, its a wind projectile attack, kinda like the hand of pyro. Here it goes, FEATHERS OF THE HURRICANE!*A ball of what seems like light froms in his hand and shoots out *

Someone: What was that thing that flew out of your hand? It didtnt look like wind.

It was wind, just you dont see it that way, it was conentrated and colord wind. Ok your turn, I will tell you how much exp. you get when you do it, but most of you will get 15.
Posted
hmm like this?
*gets in hand of pyro stance*FEATHERS OF THE HURRICANE!*A ball of what seems like light froms in sia's hand and shoots out *
HOLY ---- that was kool
Posted
kaiyu:well here goes nothin* gets in same stance as hand of pyro and yells...FEATHERS OF THE HURRICne! a bright light forms and it shoots out.

kaiyu: whoa, that was wierd, it felt like my body was directly inside of a tornado, ermm uhh, or a hurricane?
Posted
finally! now follow me and repeat.
sia steps into a stance with with his promint hand (left) forward and his left leg back with his right leg infornt of him. he then braces his left arm with his right. HAND OF PYRO! A fire ball froms in his hands and shoots straight out.

now you try
Posted
*SS4444 repeats the stance...*
[I]HAND...OF...PYROOOOOOO!!!!!!!!![/I]

*the wall is blown open*

*SS4444* AW, CRA*!!!! I gotta stop doing that!!!:flaming: :mad:
Posted
very good. now magic barrier!

all yta gotz ta do is,block your face with hyour hands and bend your knees and say Magic Barrier, and a green aura will surrond you.

try it
Posted
Sia, is that all? Is that all you know? I know you know more attacks... What do you think i can't handle it? C'mon, man! I AM NEIL!!!!! I CAN TAKE ANYTHING!!!!!!
Posted
*Zero step in and see the well* Wowwww can I join?
Posted
yes, but go to T.O.F. sign up here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>




[url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2162[/url]
Posted
ok, zero.. Ya think ya can handle ME?!!?!?
AHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!! If ya think so, tell me.
If not, go home!AHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Posted
*think to self should I* I'm new at this so I'm not sure but if you wish I will.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...