OtakuBoards

Tower of Fangs

Cecil

Im Master Orphen and Welcome to my magnificnt school of Sorcery! Well its not magnificnt now since I only have 2 students but hopefully we will get some more. If you wish to join go to Tower of Fangs (signup and Explanation) for more information and to sign up.

We start with a simple projectile fire attack, if your prefable magic is anything but fire you will get 10 exp if it is fire you gain 5 exp. Do do this right you have to do it [I]exactly [/I] like this so watch closly.

Master Orphen steps into a stance with with his promint hand (left) forward and his left leg back with his right leg infornt of him. he then braces his left arm with his right. HAND OF PYRO! A fire ball froms in his hands and shoots straight out.

That is how you do it. Except if you are rihgt handed you do the stace opisate to me. And you must master the stance, because if you dont you will not be able to use a projectly attack. You will also gain 5exp for mastering the stance, so if you are preable in any magic except fire you gain 15, if you are prefable in fire you gain 10exp.

Good luck, and I hope this story is a sucess.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok,so all i do is this?
*puts right hand and leg in front and left leg in back. then braces right arm with left hand.*HAND OF PYRO! A fire ball froms in his hands and shoots straight out.
WOAH. THAT IS SOME KEWL well, you know.SWEET!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]Im Master Orphen and Welcome to my magnificnt school of Sorcery! Well its not magnificnt now since I only have 2 students but hopefully we will get some more. If you wish to join go to Tower of Fangs (signup and Explanation) for more information and to sign up.

We start with a simple projectile fire attack, if your prefable magic is anything but fire you will get 10 exp if it is fire you gain 5 exp. Do do this right you have to do it [I]exactly [/I] like this so watch closly.

Master Orphen steps into a stance with with his promint hand (left) forward and his left leg back with his right leg infornt of him. he then braces his left arm with his right. HAND OF PYRO! A fire ball froms in his hands and shoots straight out.

That is how you do it. Except if you are rihgt handed you do the stace opisate to me. And you must master the stance, because if you dont you will not be able to use a projectly attack. You will also gain 5exp for mastering the stance, so if you are preable in any magic except fire you gain 15, if you are prefable in fire you gain 10exp.

Good luck, and I hope this story is a sucess. [/B][/QUOTE]

Leona stood there for a moment, trying to remember how to do the stance. "Umm... Okay... *looks at her feet* I think this is how you do it..."

Leona: *goes into stance, right hand out, right leg back, left leg forward, braces right arm with left, and shouts* HAND OF PYRO!!!

A fireball shoots forward.

Leona: SWEET!!!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!

Hello students I have awaken and Im glad to see we have some new students.

I have a propistion to make, you all seem to have the prefable magic of ice, I and I think you should have an extra 5exp because fire is oppisite. BTW sia did you teach these new students the attack? If you did than you get 20 extra exp for both of them. Now that you know the stance you need for projectile attacks you do not have to show me, just say the name of the spell and I assome you are in the stance. like this. HAND OF PYRO! *fire ball shoots out of hand*

Ok now for the next lesson I want you to shoot me.

Everyone: HAND OF PYRO!*Fire balls shoot out at Master Orphen and than he blocks his face with his hands and bends his knees and says Magic Barrier, and a green aura surronds Orphen.

Everyone: wow!

Ok now take the stance and say the spell, Magic Barrier , once everyone knows how to do it we will practice on each other.

ok im here everyone.

Walks in and realizes everyone has learned the attack before him even though he is a teacher.

kaiyu:hmmm let me see.

*puts right leg and hand forward,left leg back and braces his right hand with left arm. HAND OF PYRO!!!!

wow i got that one down, now lets try the barrier.

*Puts hands over face and bends his knees,MAGIC BARRIER!!!.

alright, now i will teach kain strife and ssj4444 and golden_ageowomon

how much exp did i earn there? 20?

Sai, you have to post that you thought them before, you get the exp, It gets confusing if you dont, next time their is a new student you will have to post you taught them, or anyone that teaches, and it will not always be 20, It will usally only be 15, the only reason it was 20, is because all of you are ice, if you both where anything other than ice or fire you get 15, if you both are fire the teacher gets 10, BTW you should level up to. I also im joining my self so we can have less ice types.

So you have to teach me both hand of pyro, and the magical barrier, or someone else can teach me it so they can get exp.

Cecil: Wow, this is a cool school, can you teach me some spells Master Orhpen?

Orphen: Im sorry but I dont repeat lessons so 1 of my students will have voulentear to teach you.

Cecil: K

kaiyu:hello cecil its nice to meet you, i am the first sudent ever to know orphen.i will now teach you hand of pyro and magic barrier, you will find them very useful.

cecil:why thaNK you i cant wait!

kaiyu:step into a stance with with your promint hand (left) forward and your left leg back with your right leg infornt of you. then brace your left arm with your right. then shout..... HAND OF PYRO!

and for magic barrier do this....block your face with hyour hands and bend your knees and say Magic Barrier, and a green aura will surrond you.

ok try them!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i]
[B]alright, now i will teach kain strife and ssj4444 and Gold_Angewomon[/B][/QUOTE]

I thought Sia was teaching me? And I'm Gold_Angewomon, my character's "Leona".

Leona goes into the stance, braces herself, and shouts. "MAGIC BARRIER!!!"

Cecil: Ok lets how do i do the stance again oh, yeah*sticks left arm out and left leg back, puts right leg in front and braces left arm with right arm*HAND OF PYRO! *fire ball froms in hand and shots* COOL! AGAIN! HAND OF PYRO!*ball of fire shoots toward stair case and hits Master Orphen.

Orphen: Hot, hot. *starts hiting chest and puts out fire* Nice hand of pyro, put I've seen better. Now time for the next lesson, this is going to be hard for me to teach, because their is in incantation for the next spell, and at first it causes some physical pain, dont know why though. Can I have a voulenter? Someone who can use the magic barreir?

kaiyu: I will I guess MAGIC BARREIR

*makes a fist and puts it over his chest and a green beam starts growing out of it, than he runs at Kaiyu and slashes at him 3 times and the sword dissapers.

Orpen: The sword dissapers after 3 slashes and if you are this close to an opponet than you might wanna do this *Looks at Kaiyu to make sure his sheild is still up* HAND OF PYRO! *At that moment Kaiyu's sheild wavered and it dissapers, the spell hits him square in the chest* Err... I forgot to mentain that the sheild dissapers after a sertain amount of time.

Kaiyu: THATS HOT! HOT! *runs over to a bucket of water and dumps it over him*

hey since i taught kain the moves does that mean i get 22 exp?
or let me make it simple, how much exp should i have right now?

kaiyu:hmm...i think ill try this beam saber thing.*walks over to sia when she is not looking, puts hand over chest and beam saber appears, runs up to sia and slashes her 3 times. sias clthes are ripped and they fall off.

all::eek:

sia:ahhhhhhh why you little!!!!*realizes shes naked*eekkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! grabs towel.

kaiyu:well you should have had your shield up.

sia:just wait!

kaiyu:hey atleast i learned the attack.

Err... I think you should have about 25 (exp. is baced on the elemenst of the spell and of the teacher and student) more now. 10 for the sword and 15 for teaching.

And dont do that! HHAANNDD OOFF PPYYRROO!*A large fireball froms and shoots stragt at kaiyu who uses the Magic Barrier than the large ball splits into 3 normal size ones but the shild dissapats by the strong magic of the master and he turns into a black pice of bacon.

And that goes for everyone, whoever does sumthing bad and abusis thier powers gets fried. And fire isnt the only way I can do. Their is also thunder, wind, ice, earth, light, and darkness. Goodday.