Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE] Orginally posted by ~: Suger :~ :
Hey everone, this is my last day.:( [/QUOTE]

Did you post this in the wrong thread?

Hmm... SS4 if you don't know already no one, and I mean NO ONE, can take me on and beat me. Now, time to fix the wall, this is the next spell you are going to learn, it is a healing spell which I dont like to use unless I have to, becuase ther're is a good chance that you will get hit before you finish it in a fight. *Stands like he is prying* FATHER LIGHT, HEAR MY PLEA, I WISH FOR YOU TO HEAL THEE! *Points at the wall, there is a bright shining light and the wall get fix.* Ok just point at anything, if it works there is a really birght light.
Posted
hmm, ill try

points finger at ssj4444

says magic spell

hey nothing happened, i guess his face is too ugly.

lol

Ok ill do it right now, he kicks down the wall then performs the procedure and the wall regenerates.

awsome
Posted
like this?
*Stands like he is prying* FATHER LIGHT, HEAR MY PLEA, I WISH FOR YOU TO HEAL THEE! *Points at the scar on krillin's face. there is a bright shining light and krillin's face is healed.*
Posted
O...k, i'll try...
*snaps sia's neck*
*points finger at sia and powers up*
HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*The beam shoots out, and sia is healed*
*SS4444* Sorry 'bout that, sia...:D
Posted
you know ss4444,one day i am going to really hurt you when you least expect it.so my advice, until revalation, you keep your gaurd up.
Posted
Ok i'll do that
*thinks for a moment*
What the fuc*in hel* is revalat--- Oh I know...AHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!!
AHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!!
AHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!!
THE DAY OF FORGIVENESS AND DAMMNATION IS NEAR!!!!!!:angel: :devil:
Posted
Okay I have been reading back in to the RPG. Okay this is the first move you learn right.
*get in to stance*
HAND OF PYRO!!
*a fire ball shoot out*
Like that right.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian4444 [/i]
[B]*punches zero 32 times in the head*
HOW DARE YOU DEFY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HA!!!! *SS4444 kicks zero in the face*
NOW, BOW BEFORE ME!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

No!
And here is the Magic Barrier.
Block face with hands bend knees
Magic Barrier!
Posted
By who, sia? AHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!!
*appears inside of barrier*
*SS4444* Now, where were we? Ah, yes
*punches zero* Now, you are suppost to follow instrutions, and listen to me; i am your teacher...
Posted
kaiyu:whoa whoa whoa, everybody FREEZE!!!
he he get it?

ok im sure some of you might know this already but i have a surprise attack of my own......it is called....ICEBEAM!!!

kaiyu raises his hands behind is head and then a ball of blue energy forms above his hands, he moves his hands infront of him and yells ICEBEAM!!!!!!!!!!(DUH)


Now you guys try it.

hey weve been training for a while can we start the rpg now? we have 5 pages of preparing.lol

ss4444 can you shut the hell up you are bothering us all!!!!
Posted
Put a dummy out.
My a fist put it over chest green beam start growing out. Then attack the dummy three time then it disapper.
Cool I did it.
I should fix that dummy so Father Light, Hear My Plea, I Wish For You To Heal Thee! *point at the slice up dummy*
I'll put this thing away.
Posted
Yikes! You shouldn't beat up on each other unless I say you can and none of you are even powerful enough t hurt me, or any one at this stage in their traning. Oh, ss4444 you better take sia's advice, because you don't know when I think it is time for a pop quiz. OK, In going to say this one more time, as soon as you post here, someone has to teach you all the moves there was before your first post, and that teacher also recevis exp for that.

Oh, by the way I will be taking to my most advacned and first 2 students about futor story lines in this story so dont worry if it seems dule at first ok?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...