Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
it will start right after i eat my dinner, so get ready and list all your attacks on your sig and make sure your exp and stats are correct, see you all in 30 min.
Posted
*puts hands over head*
*lowers hands in front of chest*
Like this?
ICE BEAM!!!!!
*freezes wall*
OOPS! Well, this is the best time to teach you guys my best attack ever! Just stick your arm out, with you hand open... and...Energy Cannon!!! *blows open wall* Oops! So, um, i haven't kept track, so how much EXP. do i have?
Posted
Oh, and another attack...Just hold your hand out, and concertrait on a bunch of energy comets comeing out of your hand and say Scatter Blast... It's very powerful, when used right...and creates a barage(SP?) of constant energy attacks...use it wisely...
Posted
cool, huh?
*aim's at wall*
SCATTER BLAST!!!!!
[I]Bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-BBBOOOOMM!!!!![/I]
That's how you do it, sia....
Posted
sorry ss 4444 you may only have 3 signature attacks so there is not meteor scatter aloud, also i am sorry to say this sia but you cant have the exp for that attack.

ill try energy cannon.

gets in stance and yells ENERGY CANNON!!!

whoa that takes alot out of ya, better use that for a back up move.

ss 4444 ive gone over your attacks and this is what your attacks are and how much exp you got from them.

SS4444:

Signature Attacks:
Napalm Blast
Nitro Blast
Energy Cannon

Attacks Learned:
Hand of Pyro:10 exp
Magic Barrier:15 exp
Heal:15 exp
Ice Beam:20 exp

Extra exp:50 exp(this is the exp you get for teaching others your signature attacks)

Total Exp:110
Level:2

Attacks you havent learned yet:
Fists Of The Hurricane
Beam Sword
(you may not learn these till after your first fight.)

Ok Cecil, what are the ranks, how much exp do you have to have to be able to reach a new rank besides trainee. Because I think I am strong enough now.

Sia: Lets just say that after we fight the other members(if we win)then we go on to the next round where the fighters are harder. what do you say?

Hope you appreciate all the work I went through for you ss4444.
Posted
ok everyone the tournament starts in 5-10 min. make sure your stats are listed just exactly how i listed ssj4s, list your attacks and your sig attacks, dont right the exp you get for each one though, and make sure you put up your total exp and rank. i will explain the rules of the tournament once we start.
Posted
ok, here ill add somthin to that, when ever you win a battle you may learn a new sig attack ok?

unfortunatley i myself only have 1 sig attack so i better make more after my fight.
Posted
Ok the moment you have all been waiting for. The Tornament will take place now.

Rules: You step outside the ring you loose and who ever faints first looses.

1st match will take place tonight.

ssj4444 vs Joey.

Kaiyu:Ok come on ssj4444 Joey is a tuff fighter, his level is at 2 and so is yours so it will be a tough fight. Give it your best shot.

out of story:oh and by the way, your fights have to be long if you are at the same level, post yur whole fight and make it interesting. no one can start a fight with out me or sias command so wait for my mark.



FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
Posted
*powers up*
HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EE-ee-YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*power level goes to his max:
999,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000(i like me :D)*
Well, i'm pumped and ready...AHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Now let's have some fights!
Posted
OK IN THIS CORNER! SUPERSAYIAN4444!
now supersayian4444 has a rather violent personality. He is known for his amazingly high powewr levels and his signature move,the [COLOR=crimson][B]Nitro Blast[/B][/COLOR].

now joey, he is a rather strong fighter.but ya know, what makes joey so much different from supersayian,is that joey uses speed and intelligance while superssayian uses power.
Posted
*SS4444 and Joey step into the ring*
*SS4444* Well, this will be fun...It's nice to meet you Joey...
*Joey* Shut up, weakling...*
*SS4444* Heh...You will soon learn the true weakling here...
*charges up* AHHH!!!!!!!!! HEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nitro....BLASSSSTTTT!!!!!
[I]BAH- BOOOOOOOM![/I]
*flyes up*
NOW, WHERE IS HE!?!?!!?!?!
*Joey* RIGHT...here!
*punches SS4444 to the ground*
*SS4444 stops before he lands*
*back-flips*
*joey punches the floor of the ring where SS4444 would have been*
*SS4444 punches him in the back*
*Joey* AHHH-hhhh!!!!
*SS4444* EEEEEEEeeeee-YAH!!! HAND OF PYRO!!!!!!
[I]Bah-BOOOOM!!![/I]
*Joey screams out in pain* AHHHHHH!!!! DAMM YOU!!!!
*joey charges up* AHH!!!!!!!!! EEEeeeeeee!!!!!!!! HA!!!!!
*punches SS4444 all over the place*
*SS4444* AHHHHHHH! *punches Joey* *slams him onto the ring floor* *Joey* AHHHHHHH!!! NOW YOU DIE!!!! LASER BEAM!!!!
[I]Che-che- CHOWWWWWWW!!!!![/I]
[I]Bah-BBBOOOOOOM!!!![/I]
*SS4444* missed me! *punches Joey in the kidney*
*Joey* AHHHHH-hhhhhh-AHH-hhh!
*SS4444* EEE-eeeeee-YAH!!!!!! ENERGY CANNON!!!!
[I]Bah-bah-bah-BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!!!![/I]
*Joey is greatly hurt, but can still fight,...sort of*
*Joey* HE...HE...HE...HE-eee...he...he.hheeee...he...he!
LASER BEAM!!!!!!!
*SS4444 punches Joey in the face, the gut, kicks him in the gut 12 times and 3 times in the face*
*SS4444* Is that all you got?
*Joey coughs up blood* No! HAA!!!!!!!!! LASER BEAM!!!
*The beam hits SS4444 in the gut* AH!!!!!!!!!!!
*SS4444* that hurt! BUT NOW YOU DIIIEEE!!!
[I]NAPALM BLAST!!!!!!!![/I]
[I]WAF-FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTT-Bah-BBOOOOOOOM!!!![/I]
*joey* NOOOoo--AHHHH---GGaa--
*Joey is cut off because he is blown away and burned to ashes from the blast...*
*SS4444* Well, that was fun...NE-XT!
Posted
uhhhhh, welllll, that was a very intersting..erm.short fight. well i guess ssj4 is the winner. his type was electricity so i gues you get 30 exp, and now its time for you to stock up on those 2 attacks you havent learned yet, and you get another sig attack, and remembeer to update yur stats.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...