Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
no we will postpone the fight to tomarrow after i get back from school, until then i have some attacks for you to stock up on.

Silent Blizzard and Ice shot

just get in a stance and do it thats all there is too it.
Posted
*lowers down*
*puts fingers into a crooked peace sign, and sticks his thumb out*
Ice Shot!
[I]Baa-TAAAA![/I]
*a part of the wall is frozen*
Cool...
Posted
Ok. I'm very confused, Kaiyu is acting under my instructions on a torument, but he added a lot more than I ever thought, first of all please let me make all the moves unless it is a sig move, no one get's any exp for learning a sig move, and I say again, all of you are not powerful enough to deatomize anyone else, BTW you get your new rank at level 5.

As soon as the toruny is over, me and the the master of the other school (I don't have enough time to go read exactly what it is called) will fight. BTW we are the tower of fangs, that is what we are called. So I want you all to pay attention to our fight, you will get an idea how real sorecers fight as you are not allowed to use phyical attacks, but all of you beging tranees can, but as soon you are jr. Sorcerers you can only use magic, and we will have advanced traning sessions. I got a go to school now so I won't be able to watch the torny while it happens but today is Fri. so I have the weekend in front of me.
Posted
ok sorry cecil, i did get carried away. sia what fight will be next, you can decide on if we skip the next one since the member is not here, what ever you want to do works for me.
Posted
*Zero ran up to the ring and yell* I'm here!
So now what?
Posted
FINALLY!!! Now make a story/fight bout you and yer opponent named(i think) Ryan. Now HOP TO IT!!!
(yes you control the fight, and MAKE IT A GOOD ONE!!!)
Posted
*as both fighters enter the ring both give a honorable bow to each other*
Ryan: Let get started.
Zero: Fine
*as both fighters get in to stance Ryan charge at Zero with fierce punches and kicks Zero counter with a Fists of The Hurricane it knock Ryan to the ground but he quickly recover*
Ryan: Okay since the warm up is over with let get serious.
Zero: Cool with me.
*both fight charge up the ring quake*
*the fighter charge a each other but disapper as that get in inchs of each but Ryan reapper in the center of the ring looking for Zero* *Zero reapper behind Ryan and does a Ice Beam and freeze him in place* Ryan break out of the ice and blast Zero sending him crashing to the ground Ryan try to finish off Zero but ramming him to the ground* *Zero yell in pain* *Zero get to his feet and attack Ryan with all his strength and knock Ryan to the ground and does a body slam on Ryan weaken body*
*As Ryan got up and got in to stance Zero does so as well and it's all up to who ever last longer* *Both fighters fire away with one of their signature move Zero does his Execution Cannon and Ryan does one of his own*
The bright light cause everybody to look away.
The two beams clash.......
Posted
Hmm... What a coincedince, none of you knew that my real name was Ryan right? Zero, next time you do a fight try to make it visually pleasing, because I didn't read all of it, cause my eye's started to hurt.
Posted
AHAHAHhahahahahaha!!!!! I have to argree wit Cecil no dis one...
No 'ffence, zero, but your typing is a little hard to read...
"both fight charge up the ring quake"
try this "Both fighters charge up. The ring quakes."
sorry, bud, but no dice...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
yooooooo everybody i am finallay back,youve probably wondered where i have been, well ive been GROUNDED FOR 2 WEEKS and now im not so hello everybody, wow it hasnt been posted on much.
Posted
yea i know its been very quiet.
(oh and btw, i had to take the stats outta me sig b/c seph was sayin it was too long)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...