Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
It's one of the last things I'll watch on TV... not that there is really anything I watch anyway outside of the Simpsons and Futurama once or twice a week.

Not been too into TV the last few months.
Posted
I thought it was stupid back when it first came on TV, but I recently started liking it ever since the reruns started coming on 3 channels where I live. It's a very funny show and Roseanne is hilarious.
Posted
[COLOR=deeppink]I think it is the ultimate show! I love it.

Spoilers for some!But just to say, I love Roseanne!











Darlene has a baby and its two months premature. She might die, because of some drugs she had to take in the hospital.[/COLOR]
Guest Fly-T
Posted
It sucks how she got skinny....it was better when she was 'big'.
Posted
[COLOR=hotpink]My aunt Janette, looks and sounds like Roseane, with that quick wit and everything. I love this show and hope you guys check it out.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...