KittyLynn Posted April 13, 2003 Posted April 13, 2003 [COLOR=hotpink]I'm not sure if this has been done or not. But what do you guys think about this old but very funny show? I personally love it. ~Kitty[/COLOR]
Patronus Posted April 13, 2003 Posted April 13, 2003 The newer ones are hilarious! She is a witty, smart *** person and I love it!
Semjaza Posted April 13, 2003 Posted April 13, 2003 It's one of the last things I'll watch on TV... not that there is really anything I watch anyway outside of the Simpsons and Futurama once or twice a week. Not been too into TV the last few months.
Avalon Posted April 13, 2003 Posted April 13, 2003 Hey, I grew up watching Roseanne! I liked the show...do they still show it on TV? That show was so funny!
Eve Posted April 13, 2003 Posted April 13, 2003 ya i agree with Panny Chan;) it isn't the top pick but it still shown on a veritey of channels.
Manic Webb Posted April 13, 2003 Posted April 13, 2003 I thought it was stupid back when it first came on TV, but I recently started liking it ever since the reruns started coming on 3 channels where I live. It's a very funny show and Roseanne is hilarious.
KittyLynn Posted April 13, 2003 Author Posted April 13, 2003 [COLOR=deeppink]I think it is the ultimate show! I love it. Spoilers for some!But just to say, I love Roseanne! Darlene has a baby and its two months premature. She might die, because of some drugs she had to take in the hospital.[/COLOR]
Guest Fly-T Posted April 13, 2003 Posted April 13, 2003 It sucks how she got skinny....it was better when she was 'big'.
KittyLynn Posted April 13, 2003 Author Posted April 13, 2003 [COLOR=hotpink]My aunt Janette, looks and sounds like Roseane, with that quick wit and everything. I love this show and hope you guys check it out.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now