Posthumous Posted April 19, 2003 Posted April 19, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]XD That is simply great!I love it!It's cool how you got the logo and, is that Bahamut in the back? 10/10[/b][/size][/color]
Guest Zeh Posted April 19, 2003 Posted April 19, 2003 [size=1]Wonderful. Absolutely awesome, Gin. I honestly can't see anything wrong with it.... 10/10[/size]
GinnyLyn Posted April 19, 2003 Author Posted April 19, 2003 *blushes in absolute pleasure* Thank you! I wasn't too sure of it myself, but I like to think it's attractive. BTW, as far as the dragon goes, I pulled it from the FF5 logo. So I do not know if that is Bahamut or not.
Ryan Posted April 19, 2003 Posted April 19, 2003 [font=Kabel Bk BT] Very nice Ginny! I love it! I like the "Outwit, Outplay" at the top. 10/10 no doubt![/font]
conpiracymonki Posted April 22, 2003 Posted April 22, 2003 [b][size=1] GO FF SURVIVOR! ^_^ It's awesome, lol. Although there are slight bits where it's blurred grey, but it's obvious that can't be helped.[/b] Ignore the attachment, lol.[/size]
Sara Posted April 22, 2003 Posted April 22, 2003 [size=1]Muy spiffendo, Ginny dear. Did you make it from scratch or use a tv show thing and add stuff?[/size]
GinnyLyn Posted April 22, 2003 Author Posted April 22, 2003 A little of column A, a little of column B (and I threw in a bit of column C, which is FFLogos). I'm so evil. :devil: :D
Mitch Posted April 22, 2003 Posted April 22, 2003 [color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] Eh, Ginnyeh, I can't seem to see it. It's a big [b][size=3]X[/b][/size] to me. I'll keep trying to see, but, no la veo. No la veo. -.-;'[/color][/size][/font]
GinnyLyn Posted April 22, 2003 Author Posted April 22, 2003 Really? Dang... If you can, try to click on the [color=red][b]X[/b][/color]--it should take you to the site, and maybe you can see the image better there. [url=http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/elementis/Survivor/survivor.gif]Or you can click here.[/url]
Mitch Posted April 22, 2003 Posted April 22, 2003 [color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] Ah, I can see it now. Must've been the evil blockage of my school's internet. It's really nice. Professional-looking-ish-ing-ness-esque. A job well done. Of course, I mean, it's Ginny, ain't it? :)[/color][/font][/size]
GinnyLyn Posted April 22, 2003 Author Posted April 22, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i] [B][color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] I mean, it's Ginny, ain't it? :)[/color][/font][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] *blushes happily* That right there totally made my day.
Desbreko Posted April 23, 2003 Posted April 23, 2003 [color=indigo]Heh, it is really good, I like it. (Yes, I'm only just now getting around to posting in here, lol). The FF text and dragon fits in there perfectly. And by the way, you need to put the updated Cecil gif on the site in place of the old one. ^_^[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now