Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Wonderful. Absolutely awesome, Gin. I honestly can't see anything wrong with it....

10/10[/size]
Posted
*blushes in absolute pleasure* Thank you! I wasn't too sure of it myself, but I like to think it's attractive.

BTW, as far as the dragon goes, I pulled it from the FF5 logo. So I do not know if that is Bahamut or not.
Posted
[color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] Eh, Ginnyeh, I can't seem to see it. It's a big [b][size=3]X[/b][/size] to me. I'll keep trying to see, but, no la veo. No la veo. -.-;'[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
Really? Dang...

If you can, try to click on the [color=red][b]X[/b][/color]--it should take you to the site, and maybe you can see the image better there.

[url=http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/elementis/Survivor/survivor.gif]Or you can click here.[/url]
Posted
[color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] Ah, I can see it now. Must've been the evil blockage of my school's internet.

It's really nice. Professional-looking-ish-ing-ness-esque. A job well done. Of course, I mean, it's Ginny, ain't it? :)[/color][/font][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i]
[B][color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] I mean, it's Ginny, ain't it? :)[/color][/font][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

*blushes happily* That right there totally made my day.
Posted
[color=indigo]Heh, it is really good, I like it. (Yes, I'm only just now getting around to posting in here, lol). The FF text and dragon fits in there perfectly.

And by the way, you need to put the updated Cecil gif on the site in place of the old one. ^_^[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...