Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Man, have any of you seen the uncut version? I rented the last two tapes the other day because I got impatient watching it on TV. Its pretty brutal. I really liked this show. Funimation actually did a good job of it surprisingly!

Very very violent though. Don't get too atached to any of the characters.
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
It's mostly a good show but when they kill the [I]Blue[/I] It's not really the most pleasant thing to look at. It really isn't something parents should let their children watch at 12:30 in the middle of the night. It would lead to nightmares and phycilogical(sp) damage.

But other than that it's pretty good. The storyline is something that would attract more people. It leaves you wanting more and waiting to see what's going to happen next. The characters fit their appearance well too. It's a decent show, I'll gice it that.
Posted
I was watching Blue Gender, but it was going no where. I mean, the episodes I saw were kind of boring. They were only about Yuji and the blonde-haired girl (can't remember her name) walking around in the desert and Yuji was still getting on her nerves. So I haven't really been watching it. Maybe I should start back.
Posted
[color=green][size=1]I like the first couple of episodes, but it lost its luster for me during the middle. It seemed really redundant, and then they would kill everyone I liked. I don't like the animation for that one much either. I also thought that Yuji became annoying towards the end [spoiler]when his B-cells were taking over.[/spoiler] I also thought the concept was off too, I mean, [spoiler] the Earth was tired of people, so It wnted to kill them all? Does the Earth really have a conscious mind? and, why not just get rid of them with a viral outbreak or sickness or something?[/spoiler] I know that wouldn't have made much of a show, but, this one's not great either. This one has a strong beginning, but, in my opinion, it went south for me. [/color][/size]
Posted
I just finished watching episode 26 on AS, and it was very confusing. I got lost right about the time Yuji stepped into the beam of light. I heard him say something about being reborn in a better place, but what exactly happened? And what was up with those guys blowing second earth to heck? Can somebody explain that to me, please? Thanks.

I've got some more news on the new episodes, I've been surfing the net and found out they might be a hoax. The schedule at Adult Swim's website doesn't show any new eps.

[color=hotpink][size=1]Please do not double post. Just go back and edit your original. Thank you. *QA*[/color][/size]
Posted
I don't like Blue Gender very much. It just doesn't make me think this is a great anime, I think it's boring. I just don't get entertained watching it, but everyone has different opinions about shows.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...