Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Oh look, it's the return of Ginny's monsters...yet again.


Recommended Posts

Posted
Heh, yup, I'm at it again.

On the left is MagnaHalo/HolyHalo. I like how her outfit turned out, but something about her body just isn't right (to see her evil version, look [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=382516]here[/url].

On the right is someone lots of my DigiPeeps from day one should remember--Tyger! She's gotten slimmer and sharper, but it's still the same, good ol' winged girl.

(OoC: Does anyone know why my computer has suddenly decided to add tiny grids to my images? My scanner only did that today, to these two pics; it's never happened before. O_O)
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]I love the face!! It's so pretty...
It reminds me alot of one of the Disney Princesses. *thinks hard* ><

Anywho, I think my favorite parts are her eyes and hair. You're so talented at drawing Ginny!! ^^

10/10.[/color] [/size]
Posted
[size=1]Ooh...Tyger's still so awesome. ^_^

I like Halo, too. Has she got a ponytail or what at the top/back of her head?[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i]
[B][size=1]Has she got a ponytail or what at the top/back of her head?[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes. Heh, well, seriously, yeah, she does. With a nifty golden clasp that you can't see because my scanner muddled it. :\

Thankies!
Posted
[color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] Es muy bien senora Ginny. As always good job. There's not much else I can say. I've never been exactly a "digiteen," heh.[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
I like the tyger dude, looks pretty schmack, I think it would look good colored either with purple stripes and white (fur?), or make it black with yellow strips =D, so it looks mad evil like me >_>'.
Posted
OK, first of all, let me apologize with tonight's installation. I've been having some problems the last few days, and it's sorta showing in my drawings. These coulda been better, but then again, they coulda been worse.

Tyger is colored in now. I loved the suggestions you made, but her color scheme has existed for three years now (yeah, she's been around that long, heh--I've been making characters for forever). The part I don't like is the peach underbelly, but it seems to have turned out ok, scanner wise.

Do you have a barf bucket ready for this next one? ^_^ Anyone who hates chibi kawaii stuff better have one, because "True Halo" pushes those boundaries. Her tail and head jewels are not done perfectly (see first para. again), so other than that, comment away.

(Expect something liken to FF9's Cereberus showing up tomorrow. Kawaii isn't the only thing I do, heh.)
Posted
Oooooh see the only thing with your color scheme (which I do like btw) is that it looks real-ish, isntead of digimon-ish =D. And the chibi character is a little weird for my liking, but the only grip I have with it is, that the stomach/chest area is a little bare =P.
Posted
Yeah, well, technically, my monsters aren't Digimon anymore.

The bare stomach thing also bothers me, =\ but I'm having a hard time finding any markings I like that would fit on there appropriately.
Posted
[b][size=1]Oh, that looks even better. ^_^ I love the colour and shading of the tail, excellent work. :)[/b][/size]
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]...:wow:

How do you draw/color like that!? You should be an animator or artist. *nods*

I love the color on the first monster. It's so kewl!! You should color the second one, too. It's so cute! ^^

11/10.[/color] [/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...