OtakuBoards

Oh look, it's the return of Ginny's monsters...yet again.

GinnyLyn

Heh, yup, I'm at it again.

On the left is MagnaHalo/HolyHalo. I like how her outfit turned out, but something about her body just isn't right (to see her evil version, look [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=382516]here[/url].

On the right is someone lots of my DigiPeeps from day one should remember--Tyger! She's gotten slimmer and sharper, but it's still the same, good ol' winged girl.

(OoC: Does anyone know why my computer has suddenly decided to add tiny grids to my images? My scanner only did that today, to these two pics; it's never happened before. O_O)

[color=ff00cc] [size=1]I love the face!! It's so pretty...
It reminds me alot of one of the Disney Princesses. *thinks hard* ><

Anywho, I think my favorite parts are her eyes and hair. You're so talented at drawing Ginny!! ^^

10/10.[/color] [/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i]
[B][size=1]Has she got a ponytail or what at the top/back of her head?[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes. Heh, well, seriously, yeah, she does. With a nifty golden clasp that you can't see because my scanner muddled it. :\

Thankies!

OK, first of all, let me apologize with tonight's installation. I've been having some problems the last few days, and it's sorta showing in my drawings. These coulda been better, but then again, they coulda been worse.

Tyger is colored in now. I loved the suggestions you made, but her color scheme has existed for three years now (yeah, she's been around that long, heh--I've been making characters for forever). The part I don't like is the peach underbelly, but it seems to have turned out ok, scanner wise.

Do you have a barf bucket ready for this next one? ^_^ Anyone who hates chibi kawaii stuff better have one, because "True Halo" pushes those boundaries. Her tail and head jewels are not done perfectly (see first para. again), so other than that, comment away.

(Expect something liken to FF9's Cereberus showing up tomorrow. Kawaii isn't the only thing I do, heh.)

[color=ff00cc] [size=1]...:wow:

How do you draw/color like that!? You should be an animator or artist. *nods*

I love the color on the first monster. It's so kewl!! You should color the second one, too. It's so cute! ^^

11/10.[/color] [/size]