Red Posted April 22, 2003 Posted April 22, 2003 [b][size=1]This is a banner I did of Yuna's eyes, because I just think they look very cool. I tried to keep it as simple as possible, but I'm not sure if it's too dark or not. Ratings/comments/improvements are appreciated. ^_^[/b][/size]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted April 22, 2003 Posted April 22, 2003 Good concept there. Its very nice but the font is the only downside I see. Maybe try somehting smaller.
DeathKnight Posted April 22, 2003 Posted April 22, 2003 [color=crimson]I say remove the font alltogether. The image speaks for itself.[/color]
Syn Posted April 22, 2003 Posted April 22, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B][color=crimson]I say remove the font alltogether. The image speaks for itself.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Cant say much else.
Hittokiri Zero Posted April 22, 2003 Posted April 22, 2003 Kinda weird =P. Theres like a blue green bg on the right side make that black as well. And change the font size, color, and positioning, i'm thinking a small white font with ellipses and the end will look good.
Red Posted April 22, 2003 Author Posted April 22, 2003 [b][size=1]I put the text there because I thought you guys would think it would look too bare! *sighs* here it is without the text:[/b][/size]
Hittokiri Zero Posted April 22, 2003 Posted April 22, 2003 *whispers* small white text!!! It looks better without text >___>'' *whispers again* small white text should make it look better.
Red Posted April 22, 2003 Author Posted April 22, 2003 [b][size=1]*BIG SIGH* Fine. This is it with small white text. I'm keeping the font though: [/b][/size]
Hittokiri Zero Posted April 22, 2003 Posted April 22, 2003 w000t well it's getting better o_o; you need a pixel font or something. =P
Mitch Posted April 22, 2003 Posted April 22, 2003 [color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] The white's too bright; it ruins the overall "dark," appearance of the banner. I like it right now without the text until you can further improve the text.[/color][/size][/font]
Juu Posted April 23, 2003 Posted April 23, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]ooo... I love it, Ger! o.o I love the dark, crispness of it, and Yuna's eyes in that picture really seem to set the mood. Though, it would be neat if we could see a little bit of her eyebrows... 10/10.[/color] [/size]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted April 23, 2003 Posted April 23, 2003 I think it looks alot beter now. Big improvement.^^ *thumbs up*
GinnyLyn Posted April 23, 2003 Posted April 23, 2003 I say get a font that reflects Yuna's personality, play with some text effects to make it stick out, then make the text layer an opacity of about 75% (anotherwords, see-throughy). Is it just me or does the regular old rectangle edge seem rather dull and limiting for this banner? Other than that, amusing quote, NIIIIICE piccie: 8.7/1o.
Braidless Baka Posted April 23, 2003 Posted April 23, 2003 Ohhh Those shadows officially kick butt! *cackles happily* Wow O_o I'm thinking the "no text" one looks the best - but I see what you mean about it looking a little bare... I think I'm with Ginny on that front - and a few other have said it, but the font is a little square. 9.8/10 methinks! ^_^
Sara Posted April 24, 2003 Posted April 24, 2003 [size=1]If you don't want to mess with fonts, you could crop it a little, so the black space isn't so big. It would balance, then, without the text. Anyway, [i]I[/i] like it.[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now