OtakuBoards

Love and Friendship

ChibiV

[color=hotpink][size=1]Friendship is more of a casual relationship although it may be deep and meaningful. Someone you are friends with is also someone who should have the same qualities as the person you love. Love is just friendship with a deeper and more intimate realtionship. If that makes any sense.[/color][/size]

It depends on your definition of love.

Love, in and of itself, cannot exist without friendship, and vice versa.

But I assume you mean the type of love that makes you giddy around your forever soul mate and whatnot. Well, heh, don't ask me--I tend to confuse the two myself. Believe it or not, it's hard to tell (for me) when a guy is being nice out of friendship, and when he is doing it because of a deeper feeling.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by calumon_luver [/i]
[B][COLOR=deeppink]Love is a deep deep friendship, someone who you can't live without.[/COLOR] :whoops: [/B][/QUOTE]

I have to agree with Calumon_luver on this one. Love is a very personal feeling shared between two people ready to give their lives to eachother.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]Not to sound rude... but you haven't been able to figure this out for yourself yet? [/B][/QUOTE]

To be honest, I haven't, because I'm very confused between the two relationship. I don't know what's the different, that's why I'm afraid to make my decision if I really truely like someone or it's just friendship.