Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Friendship is more of a casual relationship although it may be deep and meaningful. Someone you are friends with is also someone who should have the same qualities as the person you love. Love is just friendship with a deeper and more intimate realtionship. If that makes any sense.[/color][/size]
Posted
[COLOR=deeppink]I present my little cynic Sara. Lol. Just kidding Sar. Love is a deep deep friendship, someone who you can't live without. Friendship can feel this way, but love is more..If that makes any sense...Tehehe.[/COLOR] :whoops:
Posted
It depends on your definition of love.

Love, in and of itself, cannot exist without friendship, and vice versa.

But I assume you mean the type of love that makes you giddy around your forever soul mate and whatnot. Well, heh, don't ask me--I tend to confuse the two myself. Believe it or not, it's hard to tell (for me) when a guy is being nice out of friendship, and when he is doing it because of a deeper feeling.
Posted
Love has many angles.

I love my friends, but I'm not going to date them. It's more of a strong caring for them.

Theres lots of love
Love for Family - Parents, grandparents.
Love for Freinds
Love for a partner
Love for a child
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by calumon_luver [/i]
[B][COLOR=deeppink]Love is a deep deep friendship, someone who you can't live without.[/COLOR] :whoops: [/B][/QUOTE]

I have to agree with Calumon_luver on this one. Love is a very personal feeling shared between two people ready to give their lives to eachother.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]Not to sound rude... but you haven't been able to figure this out for yourself yet? [/B][/QUOTE]

To be honest, I haven't, because I'm very confused between the two relationship. I don't know what's the different, that's why I'm afraid to make my decision if I really truely like someone or it's just friendship.
Posted
Ah, okay. I wasn't exactly clear on this heh.

I've not really had that problem. I often cannot tell if someone likes me like that or not, but I'm not sure if that's your problem or what.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...