OtakuBoards

SkyBlue

Hittokiri Zero

[url]http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/1752419[/url]

I never knew I had a DA account until yesterday -_o; you can read the description of the image there, but basically this was my first attempt at an all airbrushed piece. I'm really planning on getting into airbrushing and a kind of Photoshop painting now, since it's the only thing that can be done in Photoshop 5.0 =\. Abstract is a total pain in the *** to make in Photoshop 5.0 and making layouts, splashes, etc. are just getting boring. Oh well comments are appreciated I guess :therock:

[color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] I really like it. The colors--the blues and whites--mix together really well. And it isn't overdone or overused in any fashion. It just fits together. Really nice. And of course, I love blue, heh.[/color][/size][/font]

[quote]too darn light. make it less light and it might look better. Also its too light =P[/quote]

Okay lol just to please you my new airbrushed piece i'm working on is going to be darker colors, so far it's main color scheme is that of a red-orange to gray-black mix *___*. Tentative title for the new piece is "Falling Autum", and is really just me experimenting more airbrushing techniques (i'm trying to airbrush some planets =D).