Hittokiri Zero Posted April 25, 2003 Posted April 25, 2003 [url]http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/1752419[/url] I never knew I had a DA account until yesterday -_o; you can read the description of the image there, but basically this was my first attempt at an all airbrushed piece. I'm really planning on getting into airbrushing and a kind of Photoshop painting now, since it's the only thing that can be done in Photoshop 5.0 =\. Abstract is a total pain in the *** to make in Photoshop 5.0 and making layouts, splashes, etc. are just getting boring. Oh well comments are appreciated I guess :therock:
Mitch Posted April 25, 2003 Posted April 25, 2003 [color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] I really like it. The colors--the blues and whites--mix together really well. And it isn't overdone or overused in any fashion. It just fits together. Really nice. And of course, I love blue, heh.[/color][/size][/font]
Boo Posted April 25, 2003 Posted April 25, 2003 too darn light. make it less light and it might look better. Also its too light =P
Hittokiri Zero Posted April 25, 2003 Author Posted April 25, 2003 [quote]too darn light. make it less light and it might look better. Also its too light =P[/quote] SkyBlue -_o. SkyBlue is a light color... It's complete airbrushing to...
Syn Posted April 25, 2003 Posted April 25, 2003 God, even with a shitter program you can still kick meh booty at graphics. nicely done ¬_¬;
Hittokiri Zero Posted April 25, 2003 Author Posted April 25, 2003 [quote]too darn light. make it less light and it might look better. Also its too light =P[/quote] Okay lol just to please you my new airbrushed piece i'm working on is going to be darker colors, so far it's main color scheme is that of a red-orange to gray-black mix *___*. Tentative title for the new piece is "Falling Autum", and is really just me experimenting more airbrushing techniques (i'm trying to airbrush some planets =D).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now