Lady Asphyxia Posted April 28, 2003 Posted April 28, 2003 [size=1][color=660066]Heh. Well, Charles decided to make me a banner using my oft repeated phrase "Bwarble". [Better yet, it has pink and purple ^.^] [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=387239[/img] Thoughts? [i]Edit-[/i] Mine too. Been changed. [/size][/color]
Semjaza Posted April 28, 2003 Posted April 28, 2003 My thoughts are that bitmaps are the devil. I've seen the image though... It's very odd heh. Charles also spelled "Tibet" wrong. I thought I'd just point that out since I love him so.
Charles Posted April 28, 2003 Posted April 28, 2003 Actually, because I love you too, I'll be glad to point out that it's spelled correctly, lol.
Semjaza Posted April 28, 2003 Posted April 28, 2003 Ouch. It has been fixed. Anyway... anything having to do with precious Pikelets is alright by me. I find the font entertaining for some odd reason... especially those circle things.
Mitch Posted April 28, 2003 Posted April 28, 2003 [color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] The meaning and humor of this banner somewhere precedes me. To tell you the truth, I thought it was Weh's signature I was looking at when I first saw it..[/color][/size][/font]
GinnyLyn Posted April 28, 2003 Posted April 28, 2003 *stares* That kid is pointing at me. :bawl: Heh. Bwarble. I just might incorporate that into my daily vernacular. Whee! I give it 8/1o cause that kid's still pointing at me...or someone to my very left. Oo;
DeathKnight Posted April 28, 2003 Posted April 28, 2003 [color=crimson]Bwarble bwee booyaka, merf eepz blickers. Doink zerm moofle puff. o.o 9/10.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now