OtakuBoards

Dashboard Confessional

LostProphet

I absolutely hate the guy personally. I won't get into why, but definately not my thing. I like some emo (or whatever people who are obsessed with genres call this guy), but this is a type I can't stand. Sounds like he's whining into a monaural tape recorder in his basement.

And it's definitely, since you questioned that.

[color=darkblue]Didn't they do "Screaming Infidelities"? When I first heard the song, I thought it was mundane. Then I realized what it was about & really liked it. One of my dear friends was basically killing himself with heroin at the time, so it was my theme song for awhile.

I haven't heard anything else by them, though.[/color]

>_>

<_<

*whispers* i've got the album, "the places that you've come to fear the most, an "album" of acoustic versions of the same tracks (not the MTVunplugged one), a signed poster of Chris C. (guitar/ vocals), went to a show in atlanta, GA, met and took a picture with the bass player (dont recall name)./*whispers*

no. i dont like dashboard at all, do i?

i find it kind of funny that i, being into the music that i am, can fully get into the emotional acoustic-ness of the confessional that is dashboard. then again, my musical interest goes almost anywhere.

*edit*subject-verb agreement

I don't really care much, the only song I have heard is just all over the place, it was as if they pieced a bunch of songs together, but not in a cool beatles fashion.

His hair is cool though.

Actually, i remember matt telling me was sig was huge. I think it was matt. So mine was the longest ever, you had to scroll for like ages to reach the end. Back to the thread, i haven't heard any other songs so i might end up liking them. That wouldn't be the first time that happened.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by LostProphet [/i]
[B]Anyhow, back to Dashboard Confessional....

I'm thinking about buying the CD. Anyone have any objections to it? [/B][/QUOTE]

Why would anyone care to have objections? Buy the cd if you want.

I actually condone that! I have their DVD and it is really great. Their voice was annoying at 1st I agree, but for some reason it did grow on me! I would give you a thumbs up on the cd!

And Batman, don't get your undies in a wad! It was a simple question with a simple opionated answer, no need for being so harsh