Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I absolutely hate the guy personally. I won't get into why, but definately not my thing. I like some emo (or whatever people who are obsessed with genres call this guy), but this is a type I can't stand. Sounds like he's whining into a monaural tape recorder in his basement.

And it's definitely, since you questioned that.
Posted
[color=darkblue]Didn't they do "Screaming Infidelities"? When I first heard the song, I thought it was mundane. Then I realized what it was about & really liked it. One of my dear friends was basically killing himself with heroin at the time, so it was my theme song for awhile.

I haven't heard anything else by them, though.[/color]
Posted
>_>

<_<

*whispers* i've got the album, "the places that you've come to fear the most, an "album" of acoustic versions of the same tracks (not the MTVunplugged one), a signed poster of Chris C. (guitar/ vocals), went to a show in atlanta, GA, met and took a picture with the bass player (dont recall name)./*whispers*

no. i dont like dashboard at all, do i?

i find it kind of funny that i, being into the music that i am, can fully get into the emotional acoustic-ness of the confessional that is dashboard. then again, my musical interest goes almost anywhere.

*edit*subject-verb agreement
Posted
I don't really care much, the only song I have heard is just all over the place, it was as if they pieced a bunch of songs together, but not in a cool beatles fashion.

His hair is cool though.
Posted
Uh oh, looks like a closed thread...

J/K :p

I'm not gonna close this thread. It's still going pretty well. But radicaledward1, this thread is NOT about Linkin Park. You were probably reading LostProphet's signature.
Posted
Actually, i remember matt telling me was sig was huge. I think it was matt. So mine was the longest ever, you had to scroll for like ages to reach the end. Back to the thread, i haven't heard any other songs so i might end up liking them. That wouldn't be the first time that happened.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by LostProphet [/i]
[B]Anyhow, back to Dashboard Confessional....

I'm thinking about buying the CD. Anyone have any objections to it? [/B][/QUOTE]

Why would anyone care to have objections? Buy the cd if you want.
Posted
DC is OK, I don't mind listening to them a little. I liked the guy better when he was in the band Further Seems Forever, but it's better that he's not anymore, because now they are a better band.
Posted
I'm asking more for a personal opinion of the CD. Thats what I meant by objections....

As for Further Seems Forever, I knew the vioce sounded familiar. The original CD I got has FsF on it also
Posted
I actually condone that! I have their DVD and it is really great. Their voice was annoying at 1st I agree, but for some reason it did grow on me! I would give you a thumbs up on the cd!

And Batman, don't get your undies in a wad! It was a simple question with a simple opionated answer, no need for being so harsh
Posted
EXACTLY!

Anyhow...it's my birthday, and I'm not really expecting to be showered with gifts, because of graduation being so soon....I've already recieved a 25 Dollar Gift Card to Walmart...do thats probably what I'll buy with it...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...