OtakuBoards

Any One Like Cloud?

Guest The Mage Prince

Guest The Mage Prince
Does anyone like my pic of Cloud? Tell me. I stuffed up on his feet so that is why I cut it off with the scaner!

P.S I can't draw feet very well :bawl:

Not bad, the body is drawn well and I like the shading. Anyone could tell that's cloud, and I think that's what matters above all else. ^_^ Detail such as the wrist braceletts and such really bring it out.

The only big problem I have is the placing of the head, which is kind of slanted and looks like it was just stuck on. You can work on that, but otherwise, great drawing. :)

My rating: [b]7.5/10[/b]

What everyone else said.

I would recommend trying to get away from lined paper if you can. If you prefer smoothy, more professional looking art, you can also spend extra time (if you have it--I know sometimes I don't) smudging the shaded areas. And use sharp edged erasers to highlight the lighter areas.

Nifties on the details! 8.5/1o.

Guest The Mage Prince
Thanks I draw this at school so that is why it is on line paper. It took me 4 classes to do it!!

[color=indigo]Hey, not bad. Very detailed. . . . Except that you missed one thing: The Materia slots in his sword aren't there. That, and the head could use a little work, but besides that it's really good. Lots of detail, I especially like how you did the sword.[/color]

Guest Zeh
[size=1]Like most other people said, his heads a bit misplaced, and his buster sword hasn't got the 2 materia slots, but it's actually a really cool picture. I especially like how you did Cloud's hair. The way you cut his legs into the feet lokks a bit odd too... and his buster sword is a bit more "sharply" cut off at the edge.[/size]

Guest The Mage Prince
Would any one like me to draw any anime person? Well if you do just P.M me and I will put in a post!!

AuronAuronAuronAuronAuronAuronAuronAuronAuron!!!!!

Heh, why PM you--I'll just post it here for all to see. I'm an Auron freak and I always welcome anyone with any spare time to draw me him. Preferably not copied from the common images of him that float around, though. Seen those too many times.

Auron, please?