eleanor Posted May 2, 2003 Posted May 2, 2003 I made this Zelda banner just now, I'm just wondering if I should use it instead of my present banner. Oh yeah! This is kind of off-topic, but how do you place your banner in the middle of your signature spot? Or is it just for members or something? EDIT: I forgot to put the banner in! Haha....I'm so stupid... [url]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/maladjusted161/zeldabanner.jpg[/url]
Semjaza Posted May 2, 2003 Posted May 2, 2003 You use the [center ] tags. By the way, you didn't post an image.
KittyLynn Posted May 2, 2003 Posted May 2, 2003 [COLOR=deeppink]Yes. Yes. Replace it. This banner is absolutely amazing! Everyone else may think it is simple, but I personally LOVE it.[/COLOR]
Semjaza Posted May 2, 2003 Posted May 2, 2003 Depends... you put it around whatever you want to center heh. If just the image, you put the [center ] and [/center] tags around the img tags.
Krillen Posted May 2, 2003 Posted May 2, 2003 Hey pretty good, its a little simple if you ask me. You should put more effects into it, make it larger, and add some font. But over all it is good.
GinnyLyn Posted May 3, 2003 Posted May 3, 2003 Pretty pic. I say this is one of those images best left without text or special effects. It's one of those banners you see after reading a lot of posts and it has this calming effect that makes you stare at the banner and go, "...huh." Did that make sense? If so, 9/1o. Make that prettiful banner yours before I nick it. :p
DarK DeatH Posted May 3, 2003 Posted May 3, 2003 It's nice in my opinion... A bit blurry I think thuogh...
Desbreko Posted May 3, 2003 Posted May 3, 2003 [color=indigo]Hey, not bad. I like how it's sort of faded, it makes it blend with the white background, along with the rough edges. And the small size is perfect, I think. It'd probably go best in the center of your signature, with no other text or anything in it, just the banner.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now