The Majin Posted May 5, 2003 Posted May 5, 2003 My new name for things im gona chibify things i look at most of the time my new victim of this is Queen asuka yay :wigout: your name and picture made me drew you like Asuka i went a bit out of control with lightening and darkening stuff :P and everyone else watch out i might chibify you be scared unless you want it then you will be prepared
treton_noir Posted May 5, 2003 Posted May 5, 2003 *looks at the number of threads about Asuka* hmm...i do believe my Asuka has reached a celebrity status. what exactly does this "chibi"-ness mean?
Braidless Baka Posted May 5, 2003 Posted May 5, 2003 *chuckles* Well, you like your chibis don't you? *has seen them floating around* If I had to give a crit, I'd say try to fluff the hair up a little... it's kinda "stringy" - but it's too adorable ^_____^;; I'm gonna give it... 8/10 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by treton_noir [/i] [B]what exactly does this "chibi"-ness mean? [/B][/QUOTE] *laughs* "chibi" is "child" in Japanese, but a really young child, like about 5 downwards. So, if characters are drawn as "chibis" it means they're drawn to look little and unproportioned, like a child will have a large head, so do chibis. Hee, it's all quite sweet really ^_____^;;
Syk3 Posted May 5, 2003 Posted May 5, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by treton_noir [/i] [B]*looks at the number of threads about Asuka* hmm...i do believe my Asuka has reached a celebrity status.[/B][/QUOTE] Yes, I was thinking the same thing, except for the part about "my". :blackeye: I think I'll limit Asuka threads from now on; if someone wants to send Asuka a birthday gift, IM her, PM her, or just add on in a previous Asuka thread. This is getting rediculous. o_O As for the picture, it's pretty good, but I know I've seen a similar picture to that before. Did you copy it from something, or did you make it up?
GinnyLyn Posted May 5, 2003 Posted May 5, 2003 *freezes at Syk3's words* Well, I [i]was[/i] about to say this was your best yet, and downright professional, but...*freezes again* Meep? Rating pending.
KittyLynn Posted May 5, 2003 Posted May 5, 2003 [COLOR=deeppink]The face is...Messed up. But its very cute.[/COLOR]
Queen Asuka Posted May 5, 2003 Posted May 5, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]Hey! Very cute! ^_^ I love chibis! I think her legs are the cutest part. *Huggles her mini-self*[/color][/size]
Xra Posted May 5, 2003 Posted May 5, 2003 *is afraid of a Xra Chibi :shifty:* So, chibi-queen, you've got nice work there. I applaud it without giving a description of what I think, cause I'm not on the screen that lets you see it. But from what I can remember, that's a good 9/10 hands down. Keep up the good work. *still...:shifty:*
Kwai Posted May 6, 2003 Posted May 6, 2003 Ooo... looks like a cross of QA and Asuka from Eva chibified :) And chibi usually means small, or shrimp, not always used to call a child. But sometimes, its used to call a child that way... but not really polite or formal. Its rather insulting. (and hah you can't chibify me cuz u don't know how i look :p)
Heavyblade Posted May 6, 2003 Posted May 6, 2003 I think the pic is great except for the fact that even though it is a chibi she's kinda short. But she's other than that too cute to criticize.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now