Erika Posted May 5, 2003 Posted May 5, 2003 OH-KAY!! I have a few more drawing to show you! These are BETTER! Insanely detailed...at least half. I'm trying to find pics that aren't too big, and I can only manage ink and pencil drawings. ALRIGHT! CHECK IT OUT! :wave:
Erika Posted May 5, 2003 Author Posted May 5, 2003 WAIT WAIT WAIT!! Oh NO! How come the attachments aren't in my post???? OKAY, I'll try again. (I hope it shows up this time). Alrighty, I only put in one or two drawings this time. :blush: :mad: AAAAAHH!! Can somebody TELL me what's going on?!?:mad:
Syk3 Posted May 5, 2003 Posted May 5, 2003 I think I saw another thread of yours which probably had the attachment, but it was deleted before I could look through it. If you post a new thread, I'll be happy to delete this one. :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now