OtakuBoards

Ultra Super Saiyans

WarGreymon01

well, how come then mr altron, why does vegeta get very very bulky muscles and they increase 10 fold.
that, my friend, in the crap dubbed versions, is called "ascended saiyan"

now, when gohan and goku are training in the room of spirit and time, Goku reaches "ascended saiyan" and says to gohan:

"Yeas, i've reached a new level. But this level has a disadvantage, and that is speed."

something like that anyways, DON'T CALL ME A MORON I WAS JUST STATING THAT VEGETA AND GOKU GO "ASCENDED SAIYAN" USSJ TO YOU GUYS THO SO DON'T CALL ME A MORON JUST COS I AM NOT A MOD, JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE ALL THE UN-SUBBED EPISODES, DOESN'T MEAN SOMEONE WHO HASN'T SEEN AS MUCH MIGHT NOT KNOW ANYTHING, THEY MAY KNOW SOMETHING YOU DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE]GRRRRR YOU ALL SUCK[/QUOTE]

NOT REALLY BUT I AM ANGRY......which makes me sad....[SIZE=1]that i have to shout at ppl who don't like me, so just dont talk to me so i dont get you angry, i am dearly sorry...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]i belive, though, that i am right[/SIZE]

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]well, how come then mr altron, why does vegeta get very very bulky muscles and they increase 10 fold.
that, my friend, in the crap dubbed versions, is called "ascended saiyan"

now, when gohan and goku are training in the room of spirit and time, Goku reaches "ascended saiyan" and says to gohan:

"Yeas, i've reached a new level. But this level has a disadvantage, and that is speed."

something like that anyways, DON'T CALL ME A MORON I WAS JUST STATING THAT VEGETA AND GOKU GO "ASCENDED SAIYAN" USSJ TO YOU GUYS THO SO DON'T CALL ME A MORON JUST COS I AM NOT A MOD, JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE ALL THE UN-SUBBED EPISODES, DOESN'T MEAN SOMEONE WHO HASN'T SEEN AS MUCH MIGHT NOT KNOW ANYTHING, THEY MAY KNOW SOMETHING YOU DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT REALLY BUT I AM ANGRY......which makes me sad....[SIZE=1]that i have to shout at ppl who don't like me, so just dont talk to me so i dont get you angry, i am dearly sorry...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]i belive, though, that i am right[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

-USSJ is the transformation to which POWER and BODY MASS are increased enough to cause a giant increase in strength and a MASSIVE DECREASE IN SPEED. Vejita does NOT LOSE ANY WHEN FIGHTING SECOND STAGE CELL. In fact he is beating the hell outa second form Cell, until Cell goes to his Perfect form. Trunks IN USSJ stood toe to toe power wise w/ Perfect Cell, Vejita didn't even scratch Perfect Cell. THis means Trunks is a full noticeable level over Vejita.

-Vejita does NOT LOSE SPEED in his buff state. This means he has just reached a level between USSJ and SSJ.

-Trunks does LOSE SPEED, and his body mass is WAY LARGER than Vejita's when he fought Cell. Which is why he loses speed. This is what is known as USSJ.

-In turn you are an idiot.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]Yori Peacecraft, you were saying!:smirk:
Trunks is the first one to go to USSJ, as Altron Gundam has just proven! [/B][/QUOTE]

he proved that Trunks was the first visable one to go ussj in the episodes, as everyone half intelligent knows the Movies have no relevance to the Episodes. Brolli was the first one to reach that stage, but at the time it was not called Ultimate Super Saiya-jin, they didn't call it anything, they just beleived that it was a powered up SSJ. As you can easily see by the fact that Trunks was in the Broli movie and was not able to Go USSJ like Broli was.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yori Peacecraft [/i]
[B]

Brolli was the first one to reach that stage, but at the time it was not called Ultimate Super Saiya-jin, they didn't call it anything, they just beleived that it was a powered up SSJ. As you can easily see by the fact that Trunks was in the Broli movie and was not able to Go USSJ like Broli was. [/B][/QUOTE]

I haven't seen the movies but I don't think that Mirai Trunks was in any of the Movies except for The History of Trunks.

Guest SSJ 3 Gotanks
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

hyperbolic what? don't you mean room of spirit and time....

trunks became a full ussj when battling cell, vegita-sama could have done this as well but he only powered up enough energy so he does not lose speed as well, so technically it was vegita-sama to become the first ussj.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Hyperbolic Time Chamber is another name for Room of Spirit and Time

on the **** dubs they have to change so much!!!!

for example, you know when nail was fighting frieza, frieza tore his arm off? well it doesn't show that!!!!it goes black, crackles then comes on again with nail screaming in pain!!!!

mr satan is called hercules (?)
Room of spirit and time?
Hyperbolic time chamber (!)

its SOOo stupid!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by WarGreymon01 [/i]
[B]

I haven't seen the movies but I don't think that Mirai Trunks was in any of the Movies except for The History of Trunks. [/B][/QUOTE]

He was in the First Burori movie, and he was also in the Bojack movie, Im not sure if he was in any other ones.

[B]on the **** dubs they have to change so much!!!!

for example, you know when nail was fighting frieza, frieza tore his arm off? well it doesn't show that!!!!it goes black, crackles then comes on again with nail screaming in pain!!!!

mr satan is called hercules (?)
Room of spirit and time?
Hyperbolic time chamber (!)

its SOOo stupid!! [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, you should have seen when furiza impaled kuririn with his horn, blood was everywhere, but of course it was cut by toonami....

[B]i saw it on toonami B4 toonami cut it i think, was that when furiza flew behind krillen, impaled him, then tossed him in the water[/B][/QUOTE]

Actually he flew straight at him and stuck his Left horn through Krillins lower chest then tasted his blood (I think) and tossed him into the water.