OtakuBoards

Ultra Super Saiyans

WarGreymon01

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud_Strife [/i]
[B]
SSJ Stage4-Gohan and Gokou after Hyberbolic TIme Chamber [/B][/QUOTE]

hyperbolic what? don't you mean room of spirit and time....

trunks became a full ussj when battling cell, vegita-sama could have done this as well but he only powered up enough energy so he does not lose speed as well, so technically it was vegita-sama to become the first ussj....

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]
ha ha! Those are so far off its actually funny.
try these:
SSJ: Gokou fighting Frieza
USSJ: Vejita fighting Cell
SSJ2: Gohan fighting Cell
SSJ3: Gokou in the afterlife
SSJ4: Gokou fighting Bebi Vejita

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually Cloud Strife meant the different stages of the development of SSJ1. SSJ1 has four different stages in its own.

First Stage Super Saiyajin 1- Gokou vs. Freezer
Second Stage Super Saiyajin 1- Vejita vs. Cell(He is NOT USSJ, because he does not lose speed, yet he does not have the power of a USSJ, he may be beefed up but he is faster than USSJ Torunkusu.)
Third Stage Super Saiyajin 1- USSJ Trunks fighting Cell.(Now this is USSJ, where his speed is vastly affected)
Fourth Stage SSJ1- Gokou and Gohan after Room of Spirit and TIme.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]Isn't Trunks the first one to go to ultra super saiyan! You know, isn't that the one when they get all slow and muscly and stuff? 'cause if it is, then Trunks is the first one to do that! [/B][/QUOTE]

actually no, Bejita went through the same transformation in a fight before Trunks did it. Cell was in second stage and Bejita powered up enough to be all big and muscly, trunks did it a couple minutes after when Bejita let Cell go get 18, neither actually powered up all the way at this point in time, Bejita didn't because he knew the limitations, and Trunks didn't because he didn't want his father to see that he had surpassed him. afterwards trunks became the first fully powered up one but they had both already done it, just to not such a highly powered extent.

ok:
-trunks does it first (in the room of time and spirit, NOT THE HYPERBOLIC TIME CHAMBER DUBBIES)
-vegita does it first on-screen, but trunks was the first to achieve it
-goku does it in the room of time and spirit, and then it looks like he does it again while fighting paikahn (bad spellin), but im not sure.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i]
[B]ok:
-trunks does it first (in the room of time and spirit, NOT THE HYPERBOLIC TIME CHAMBER DUBBIES)
-vegita does it first on-screen, but trunks was the first to achieve it
-goku does it in the room of time and spirit, and then it looks like he does it again while fighting paikahn (bad spellin), but im not sure. [/B][/QUOTE]

problem with that is we don't know if Bejita did it in the Room of time and spirit, I mean he had to have done it some time before he did it against Cell because if he hadn't he wouldn't have been so confident, so we really don't know if bejita or Trunks did it first O_o.

(remember that they never showed bejita training, they only showed trunks)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by WarGreymon01 [/i]
[B]When does Vegeta go USSJ? [/B][/QUOTE]

When He Goes Super Vegeta. This happens when Cell is transformation 2 and Vegeta is beating the fruits outta him

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]well guys, you forgot the most famous USSJ
Brolly (duh)
theres USSJ right there
bulky muscles, no speed [/B][/QUOTE]

Broli was a genetically mutated one though, he actually lost very little speed in his ultimate ssj form, though he was the fist USSJ, I guess I didn't count him because they named his transformation the "legendary" Super saiya-jin.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yori Peacecraft [/i]
[B]

Broli was a genetically mutated one though, he actually lost very little speed in his ultimate ssj form, though he was the fist USSJ, I guess I didn't count him because they named his transformation the "legendary" Super saiya-jin. [/B][/QUOTE]

Brollis transformation was not called the Legendary Super Saiyan. HE was the Legendary Super Saiyan. Because when he was a baby his power level when taken, like all Saiyan babies had, his power level was 10,000 and therefore he and his father were banished from Planet Vegeta and this happened just before Frieza blew it up.

I never counted Broli's transformation as ussj b4, good thought. It is hard to tell if Vegeta actually went ussj. Many say he does not because he knows the limitations and stopped, or that he was not strong enough anyway. Others think he does when he fought Cell, or b4 then, maybe in the hyperbolic time chamber (:mad: :o :( Room of Spirit and Time), or he barely went to the stage to lose as little speed as posible. Perhaps, no one will ever know the truth. Here is the list so far btw...

Broli
Trunks (Torankusu)
Goku (Gokuu)
Vegeta (Bejita) (possibly)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]well guys, you forgot the most famous USSJ
Brolly (duh)
theres USSJ right there
bulky muscles, no speed [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes that is correct

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by WarGreymon01 [/i]
[B]

Brollis transformation was not called the Legendary Super Saiyan. HE was the Legendary Super Saiyan. Because when he was a baby his power level when taken, like all Saiyan babies had, his power level was 10,000 and therefore he and his father were banished from Planet Vegeta and this happened just before Frieza blew it up. [/B][/QUOTE]

uuuuhhh....no, have you ever even watched the movie? What happened was Broli's birth came around the same time Freeza destroyed planet Vegeta, and when he did Broli's power protected them in a little shield and brought them to a new planet. Broli would not be known as the legendary Super saiya-jin because he had a power level of 10,000 at birth, because he was not a Super saiya-jin at birth. He was known as the legendary super Saiya-jin because he became stronger than a regular Super saiya-jin making him "Legendary". So they called the transformation that he got that surpassed ther SSJ his Legendary transformation.

errrr....Vegeta does go Ussj, idiots!

what happens when he is fighting the 2nd form of cell and he goes absolutly crazy and powers up to ussj. He bets cell up and could have won. But Vegeta wanted to test his power so he let cell absorb android 18 to become perfect. He does and vegeta ussj fights him and he gets smashed to another island and powers down to normal saiyan. Then trunks fights him then goes ussj. Trunks loses and cell flies off.

thats how it is you monkeys.:flaming: :flaming: :tasty: :tasty:

[COLOR=deeppink](>")>[/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue]O==========-------O[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]

Actually Cloud Strife meant the different stages of the development of SSJ1. SSJ1 has four different stages in its own.

First Stage Super Saiyajin 1- Gokou vs. Freezer
Second Stage Super Saiyajin 1- Vejita vs. Cell(He is NOT USSJ, because he does not lose speed, yet he does not have the power of a USSJ, he may be beefed up but he is faster than USSJ Torunkusu.)
Third Stage Super Saiyajin 1- USSJ Trunks fighting Cell.(Now this is USSJ, where his speed is vastly affected)
Fourth Stage SSJ1- Gokou and Gohan after Room of Spirit and TIme. [/B][/QUOTE]
Oh ok thanks Altron and sorry about that Cloud Strife...consider that post deleted...

-Justin

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]errrr....Vegeta does go Ussj, idiots!

what happens when he is fighting the 2nd form of cell and he goes absolutly crazy and powers up to ussj. He bets cell up and could have won. But Vegeta wanted to test his power so he let cell absorb android 18 to become perfect. He does and vegeta ussj fights him and he gets smashed to another island and powers down to normal saiyan. Then trunks fights him then goes ussj. Trunks loses and cell flies off.

thats how it is you monkeys.:flaming: :flaming: :tasty: :tasty:

[COLOR=deeppink](>")>[/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue]O==========-------O[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Whoa...a person who knows less about DBZ calling me an idiot. Humph. What a buttlagger. Bejita does not lose any speed when he fought second stage Cell. That is NOT a characteristic of USSJ. Now is it? Moron.