OtakuBoards

Basic Role Playing. Midieval Characters only. Make it up as we go.. and have fun.

Dmitri_Dragoon

[B]Reply to Valkyrie:[/B]
He sighs, "Forgive me, I haven't been good around people since...." he stops, unable to continue.
"Since...?"
Dmitri sighs again and looks at her, wondering if he should tell her.
"Since my wife and children were murdered before my very eyes, and me being unable to help them!"
She looked at him, "I.. I'm sorry I didn't know.."
Dmitri looked at her in a rage that he himself didn't understand.
"Of course you didn't know! Because I have never told anybody about this!" He felt bad for snapping at her. "Forgive me again, and I am sorry for reading your thoughts.. I don't try too... I just do."
He this time continued in a sad silence.

[B]Reply to Orien:[/B]
He looks at the man with some suspicion.
"I am Dmitri Dragoon, Ranger and protector of nature and the innocent."

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Num_Tee
OOC: Im coming too here my character

Name: "Dirty" Harry Winthorpe III

Race: Human/English

Appearence: His hair or whats left of it is all white and stringy, he never brushes his teeth and he is constantly looking around for new prey which he gets by pretending to be nice and offers goodies but then shows his true colours!!

Weapons: Haribo, Lube and A sword made of pork

Guest Num_Tee
[b] Stares at Dmitri [/b]

har har har, you think you can protect the innocent from Dirty Harry? Not when I just been to Wilkos! I just got ten more packs of Haribo they will never leave me!

Guest Num_Tee
your a newbie so how are you calling the shots eh? Anyways Im a bad guy I dont follow the rules

OOC: Let's see...welcome Orien and Duo. Num, why...just, why? Anyway, here's my post.
IC: Valkyrie stared at Orien blankly. "My name is...uh...um...Valkyrie? Why exactly are you here?" Far from sure, she stared at him blankly again. 'I must look like an idiot.'
"You do," Dmitri said. She shot him a dirty look. "By the way, we have another companion. He should be nearby."
"Well," Orien began, "to answer the young (another dirty look from Val) lady's question, I amon my way to the next kingdom to see if anyone is in need of my services."
"Well, I [i]do[/i] need something to sharpen my weapons on." She drew her sais and smiled. "What do you say?"

Saraneth stumbled over a root, cursing again that he was stranded on this planet all because he picked the wrong side in the Great War in Heaven. He sighed, picked himself up, and continued walking.
"Of course," he thought, "flying would be easier. But than the local populace would notice, and all sorts of trouble can result from that..." He pushed his way through a bush, when he heard...voices. He kneeled down, looking for their source. About 100 feet away, four people stood talking.
"Hmmmm...this just might get interesting..."

[color=blue]Orien stared for a second before breaking out in laughter. He stopped after a withering glance Val.
"Well, no offense to you young lady, but I somehow doubt you would get close enough to use that thing on me..."
He raised his hands and they started to glow.
"I have a little something called magic on my side..."
He dropped his hands and they stopped glowing,
"...but who wants to fight? I'm just a wanderer..."[/color]

Raises an eyebrow at Val, wondering why the sudden agressiveness.. then he looks at Orien.
"Careful friend" Raises his own hand as it turns green. " I have my own magic, and who knows.. mine may be more powerful." He lowers his hand and it turns to normal.
"Dango, my wolf friend, is around, he will catch up to us." Feels a presence nearby but shrugs it off for the forest spirits.
"Now if you don't mind the two of us, er well, three of us will be going, if you wish to join us.. might as well. This party seems to get bigger with each passing day. And we aren't stopping till we gained some mileage." This time Dmitri starts walking off again, hopefully with no more stops.

Valkyrie looked after Dmitri for a second, wondering at just how many secrets he had. Maybe it was time for her to tell him some of her own. "Dmitri, I need to speak with you."
"Yes?" he replied, not slowing down but at least looking at her.
"Don't look at me like that. Anyway, I'm...sorry about that bit of...I'm not sure what it was, but sorry. I feel kind of lost."
"You should be apologizing to Orien. Though..." She hushed him. There was another sent in the air. She sniffed. "What is it?"
"There's someone new nearby. I'm not sure what he is, but it's kind of familiar... Do you think I should do something about it?"

He absentmindedly puts his hands on his scimitars. "I haven't felt any power like this since... Taramil, a demon." He starts to slow, but decides not to stop and investigate. "If he or she wishes to make it's presence known, it will do so on it's own time. But if you really want to see what it is... just say so. I'll look into it, hell, the kingdom isn't going anywhere anytime soon." He says, with a soft resigned sigh. He looked at her again, wondered if she had some sort of charm on her. She was somehow able to knock down the wall of steel and stone around his heart with minimal ease. He narrowed his eyes, thinking she might be some sort of witch sent to kill him. He shook his head at the thought.
"Strange child." He said, barely a whisper.
"What?" she asked.
"Nothing."

"I'll go with you. I feel like I know this one." She sniffed again. Maybe it was him. She had smelled something like this in the forest long ago. He hadn't stayed long, but he had moved quickly. Dmitri might not be fast enough. They stalked quietly back into the forest. Val kept her ears perked for any sound. There was a small movement to the left. She was about to tell Dmitri when she realized he already knew. They moved quietly to the spot. Val drew her sais and Dmitri pulled away the brush to reveal... "A human?"

Looks at the human, is, very confused. He was sure he felt some sort of power that no mere human could possess. Perhaps his senses for this sort of thing are decieving him.
"Who are you human?" Dmitri asks in some disgust, for once he actually felt hatred for a race, an odd thing for him. Probably because he is confused, and he hates being confused.

"I don't think he's human. He smells...different. He was in to forest once, many years ago. I wasn't able to track him then but it is the same one."
"If he's not human, than what is he?" Dmitri was slighted annoyed by the fact she hadn't told him this before.
"Well, to tell the truth, I thought you could smell him. I've been pretty much alone for a long time. I'm not used to many other people being so close."
"I may be a ranger, but I'm not a hunter. I believe that's your field of expertise."
"If you..." She woul have continued if she had not seen the flicker of movement in the corner of her eye. She reached out and grapped the human by his neck and held him a foot in the air. "Where do you think you're going? I'm not through with you yet."
OOC: I hope none of you have forgotten the Val happens to be half demon. She's quite strong and her senses are better than a normal human's. Don't think I'm twisting things in my favor.

OOC: I've not forgotten. Haha.. I'm the only character that is fully mortal.. Haha.. oh wait, check that, the wizard is a half elf.

IC: Dmitri looked at her oddly, he had underestimated her abilities, he vowed never to do so again. Figures he shouldn't listen in on her conversations with spirits again.
After realizing her strength, he figures he shouldn't mess with her to much. Thinks to himself: [I]Damnit to hell Dmitri, don't let yourself get to close.[/I]
He looks at the human again. Knows he isn't human, but nor is he demon.
"Angel..."

"Are you sure?" She sniffed again, then realized she had never seen an angel before. She soon realized why. She screamed and threw him to the ground as her hand began to burn. "I should have known something like this would happen..." she muttered.
"What is it?" Dmitri must have known she never do anything like that normally.
She looked up and roared in her rage as the angel ran. "I'll get you for this!"
"What happened? Calm down and tell me," he repeated.
"Because I'm half demon, I can't touch an angel. If I do, I start to burn. If I was a full demon, it could have been much worse. We should track him. He's not pure."
"Do you mean he's a fallen angel?"
"Yes. I could feel it. He fell from grace a while ago."
"And how do you know all this?"
"For once, just trust me."

He frowns, knowing her to be right. He must trust her more, he knows nothing about the celestial beings except for what they are. But he actually feels himself trusting her more and he doesn't like it.
Dmitri nodds and starts to run after him. Watching the tracks at his feet, he hopes that the person doesn't run into a big creek.
Just as he hoped that, he found himself standing before a big creek.
"Gods be damned!"
He looks all around this side of the bank, Val catches up to him.
"I think he ran into the creek, I hope he didn't continue running in the creek, hopefully he went to the other side."
Dmitri looks at the water fearfully. Any water always frightens him.
"What are you waiting for?" Valkyrie asks impatiently. "We need to find him."
Dmitri frowns, and calls upon his divine spells. He concentrates hard and takes a step onto the water, not sinking in. He takes in a deep breath and walks across the water, being careful not to look down. He gets to the other side and frantically looks up and down the bank, unable to find any tracks. His heart sinks as he looks back to the creek and Val.
"Looks like he swam." He states somewhat sadly. "I hate water."

Val sniffed again, hoping to catch his scent. "He went downstream. Come on." She dived into the creek and swam skillfully with the current. She paused and stopped herself, looking back at him. He was still standing in the same place. "What's wrong with you? Either jump in and come with me or follow on the bank. It's not like you're afraid of water or something." She swam back to where he stood and pulled herself out of the water. "I think I understand."
"How could you? You obviously can swim."
"Since you think I don't understand, tell me."
"Soon, you'll know all my secrets."
"No, that would take a lifetime. Now tell me."

OOC: Whoa! Slow down, please...

Saraneth cursed himself for a fool as he climbed out of the river. The girl had been a half demon. She had discovered him for what he was. He quickly cast a spell that dried his clothes, than began to run through the forest, ducking under brances and jumping over fallen logs, occasionally looking behind him, to check for his pursuers.