OtakuBoards

Basic Role Playing. Midieval Characters only. Make it up as we go.. and have fun.

Dmitri_Dragoon

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Why aren't you afraid of me? Everyone should be afraid of me. I could kill you any way I want. I like slow and painful. Very slow. What do you think?" She stood and turned to face him. She smiled even more as he drew his weapons. "No no no. I don't fight with weapons. It's not as much fun that way." For the first time, she extended her claws. She let out a small laugh and jumped for him. Pinning him to the ground, she took one claw and ran it slowly down the side of his face. As the scar started to bleed, she bent down and licked away the blood. "See?" she said, leaning back some and giving him a little room, "I just want to play. But I'm not done yet."

Dango was already raceing across the desert on the black beast. He had something up his slive. His long black coat flow back. His long bow, that he hardly used and Sword shown. (I did put these weapons in.)Dango leant forward and smiled. Sand flicked up on Dango's back. He stopped for a moment and looked around.
"Miles to go....I wish they gave more directions...." He continued on. Soon, he reached his place. He saw over the horizan a tower and the lava pit beneith it.
"I wish you could hear this, Dmitri. The most feared thing any one has faced...I can't belive I almost forgot. I got here quick. Finally, The Kamori Dragon Fang. This is all I need to forfill my dream, of the strongest fighter. I only want to complete my collection." He raced on into the steam of the tower. But what horrors would await him?

Dmitri continued to smile. "Oh dearest Valkyrie, I sure hope you play harder than that." Dmitri's blue eyes sparkled. He released his grip on his weapons, brought his arms up between the two and swung them out, knocking her hold on him off. He stood up, trying to send her to the ground, but Val wrapped her legs around him and held on.
"Well this is different.." Dmitri muttered. "Forgive me Valkyrie.." He ran towards a tree and slammed her up against it, cringing, because he really didn't want to hurt her. "Are you going to stay wrapped up around me all day?" he asked with a wry grin.

Dango got off the horse and walked forward into the steam. He took a deep breath.
"The most feared place, known to man, or any one else..." He smiled.
"I will be the first ot get though the tower...if I can." He walked forward into the onto the draw bridge

She let go and stood, wiping away the little trickle of blood in the corner of her mouth. She growled a little, but stopped and smiled. "You're a very bad boy, Dmitri. I thought you said you loved me. Isn't that what you said?" She walked up to him and kissed him gently. "Don't you love me anymore?" She stepped back, still smiling. "But I don't know if I still love you." She pulled back one clawed hand and aimed it for his heart.

Dango creeped up the stairs of the tower. This was just the first level.
"I don't see any monster...I thought there was a evil dude called Kashin..." He took hs sword.
"He is still here!" He turned round. His breathwas deep. He looked into the eyes of a huge lion like creature, with red fur, fangs and a dragons tail. Dango steped back. The beast steped forward.
"STAY BACK!" Dango waved his sword. The beast stood up.
"Or what?" Dango ran. Kashin let out a huge ball of fire. Dango jumped to the side of a wall. Kashin looked around for him. Dango let out some of his power and increased his strenth. Staight away Kashiin knew and followed his sense. Dango appeared in front of Kashin.
"Is Dango there?" Dango didn't know how he knew his name.
"Do you know how your talking too?" Dango increased his power, even more! Never before had he shown his true power. His eyes turned red. He rose up to Kashin's face.
"This is not all I have to offer."

Before the clawed hand reached his heart Dmitri snapped his hand out and grabbed it, struggling under the demon strength. "I said I loved you, and I ment it. Even you, this demon that has surfaced, I love. Anytime I have to hurt you right now pains me, but at least I do not have my swords, for you would already be dead." He remembered that he still had one sword left on him. With his free hand he quickly reached around, drew it from it's sheath and tossed it aside.
"Now you, are the only one with weapons."
He pulled her forward to him, still holding her wrist and then putting an arm behind her back to hold her close.
"Yes, I still love you." He then, kissed her gently on the lips.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, trying to regain some control. "I'm sorry for everything we've done to you. Please forgive me."
[color=red][i]What are you doing?! Let me kill him! You don't really love him![/color]
No, you're wrong. I do. I love him with all my heart and will continue to do so until the end of my days.[/i]
"I can't stay with you. I have to go." She kissed him again and ran.

Dango smiled evily. Kashin stood up more, making him look huge. He slashed his claws at Dango. Dango crossed his arms and blocked it.
"HA!" Dango cast a wril fire over Kashin. He clenched his fist and the fire caved in on Kashin.
"Humm! I was hopein' for more of a challenge." Kashin tried to break free, but the fire kept him.
"Grrr!" Kashin let out a bull sound and tried too ripe his way out. Kashin riped away the fire. Dango stood laughing.
"I've had it! Borrrrrriiinnnnngggg! It ends here Kashin!" Dango held out both hands. He then brunt kashin, to death...

OOC: Its says wril fire. It means a wrile of fire...

Dmitri growled in anger. "Why won't you let me help you?!" He yelled to her back. He was furious. Not at her, but at himself for not being able to help her. He didn't know what to do, but suddenly he felt his legs moving, he was runnning after her. He knew he shouldn't, but he just had to. So he ran.

Dango let go of his power and his eye turned back. He looked around and continued on, around the beast. He walked up the stairs, higher into the tower. He then came to a door way, with was in the middle of two moutains!
"Wha?" He walked forward.
"DEAD END!" He found himself stood on the edge looking down into total darkness. But he then spotted a small door way across from him.
"How am I 'pose to get over there!" He looked around.
"THIS IS INSANE!" He bashed the rocky walls beside him.
"What the?" He looked at the wall. It had writing on it.
"The footsteps of truth...only if you think you can go across, you can..." He staired in confusion.
"I think, I have to jump...." He looked and groaned.
"I think this is immpossible." He turned back. He walked on to the stairs.
"NO!" He looked, to find the stairs blocked off!
"NO! NO! NO! DANGO YOU IDIOT!" He jumped around.
"I guest I have to try the hard way..." He turned back to the doorway, and the moutains.
"I can take ths leap...I hope..."

She stopped again, not because she was tired. [i]Why won't I let him try to help me?[/i] She turned and ran back to him as fast as she could.
"Dmitri, I don't know if I should be doing this, but I'll try to let you help me."

He let out a sigh of relief when he saw her running back to him. When they reached each other he threw his arms around her and hugged her dearly.
"I think I know how I might be able to help you.." he started.
"I'm going to enter your mind, and together, me, and you, the good you. Are going to find the demon part and beat her into submission. I don't know what the effects are, but it just may work. We need to go back to the clearing where your spirit friends are. They will need to watch over us as we do this and make sure we are not disturbed. What do you say?"

She hugged him tightly. "Thank you so much! Come with me." She led him to the clearing, hoping the spirits would be there. They were. Maybe they had been following her the entire time... but there was no time to contemplate what may have been. She talked to them privately and returned to Dmitri.
"They've agreed to help us, but they say something may be following us. I told them to ward it off as long as possible unless it's Saraneth. Is that good enough for you?"

"Yes of course, you may want to tell them about Orien as well, in case he decides to show up. And I think Dango is currently on the other side of the world. So he's no worry, and the other who knows. While you do that I'll get things prepared."
As she walked away to her friends again Dmitri began gathering some spell components, such as berries, bugs, and leaves. By the time she returned he had everything prepared and a circle drawn with bug, and berry juices and leaves.
He looked up at her with a smile, "I'm ready when you are."

Dango looked across to the other side. It seemed as the gap just got bigger and bigger!
"I can't go on..." He lent against the wall and thought for a while.
"I have to!" He stepped back for a bit of a run up. He took a deep breath.
"Here I go!" He ran forward and when he got to the edge he leaped high into the air. But he noticed he was only half way! He fell down...
"WHA!?" He jumped up and found, he wasn't falling! He stood fermly on...nothing!
"This...is weird!" He looked around. He lifted his leg, and walked on. He didn't fall, just moved as if he was on the ground!
"HA!" He ran across the invisable path, to the other side. He jumped onto the platform of the doorway.
"I'M HERE!"

Val took a deep breath and steeled herself. "I'm ready. What do I do now?" She looked down at the circle, wondering what it was for.
[color=red][i]How dare you try to do anything to oppose me!? I'm the reason you're still alive![/color]
You're also the reason I tried to kill Dmitri. I'd like to be able to spend one hour with him where you don't try to play!
[color=red]You don't want me to play?[/color]
[color=blue]Of course she doesn't she never did![/color]
[color=red]You little...[/color][/i]
"I think we should do this as quickly as possible. But one question. What would happen if I lost control of the demon half in the middle of this?"

"Well that's what we are going to prevent when we go in. But if the demon half does somehow get out, then we will die." Dmitri stated bluntly.
"But that's what the circle is for. We will both lay in it together, and hold each others hand. We will suddenly become very sleepy and will eventually go to sleep, that's what all the juice is about. Once asleep me, Dmitri will enter your mind, Deteria will still be asleep and unaware that I have left the body. So we're safe on that. Once I am inside your mind, you and I, and when I say you, I mean, you. Will travel down, find your subconsciousess(sp). Determine which is the demon, and basically exorcise it out. That's what it is basically, an advanced exorcism. If something goes wrong, I'll probably die before you will, and Deteria will have control of my body, then he will probably kill you, but I hope not. If that does happen I just want you to know that I love you, and that I'm sorry for failing you."
He took a deep breath and looked at the circle, making a gesture that she should go first.

Dango walked into the door way. He looked around the room. It was dark, and was filled with weird objects and goblets of water. Dango steped forward.
"Is this it?" He walked around for a bit.
"You seek the Fang?" Dango stood still in fear. He turned round, to see a man stood with a sword. Dango braced himself.
"Beware!" Dango growled.
"Yes! I do seek the fang! What do you want?" The man stepped forward.
"You must face the next step! Over there are goblets of water, the right one for you will show you too the prize! The wrong one will kill you..." Dango stood in fear again.
"Only one suits you!" Dango walked around.
"But whith one?" He looked all over. There were goblets with dimonds and gold on them, some plain. Dango caught the sight of a black one, with a red eye on it.
"That one is power, and might." Dango smiled.
"THEN THAT'S IT!" He rushed forward.
"Pick wisely." Dango picked up the cup. Then, he looked to the side and spotted another one. He pt down the black goblet. The second one was white and plain. It had a black side. Dango picked this one up.
"What does this mean?"
"A change in heart." Dango looked at the cup in his hand.
"I only have one chocie..." He lifted the cup to his lips, and drank from it.
"Yeuch!" He put down the cup. He looked at his hands.
"Am I dead yet?"
"You chose the one that was you! A change in heart. Now, with the water of the goblet and the fang combined, you can now see though any thing! Others made it here, to use the fang for power, but I can see you want it to see th way to go, and the path to take. You make a perfect warrior!" Dango smiled.
"But...I don't feel anything..."
"The power of the fang is only complete with the water, now, your prize in here!"
"Where?" Dango looked around.

Val looked at him, slightly scared by his 'reassurances' but laid in the circle anway. Dmitri soon followed. Before she fell asleep, she whispered "I'll always love you Dmitri and you could never fail me" and held his hand. She sank deeply into a dark dreamless sleep.

Dmitri smiled as he felt himself go into he sleep. Suddenly he became aware of his surroundings. He could see the two of them laying in the circle asleep, and he moved to Valkyrie. He entered her mind and looked around for her.
"Nice and tidy, just as I would expect.."

OOC: I'm going to let you pretty much take it from here, I don't really know what to expect in your mind. :)

"WoW!" Dango walked to a stone palat with a green fang in it.
"Is...this it...?" The man nodded. Dango moved his fingers down the fang.
"I can't belive it! It was so easy!" Dango looked around the room.
"It shall be a harder task controlling it." Dango smiled.
"I GOT IT!" He reached for it and took it off the palet.
"I...can't...understand...how it was so easy...." He looked back at the person that led him, but no one was there.
"It's time!" He put the Fang onto his neckless and took off his jewel. He placed it in his pokcet.
"Now, I can use it to get out of here..." He held onto the fang, a in a flick, he could see all white, sprits and strang things.
"Wha?" He closed his eyes.
"Too bright!" He let go of the fang, and found himself back in the desert next to shadow...