OtakuBoards

Basic Role Playing. Midieval Characters only. Make it up as we go.. and have fun.

Dmitri_Dragoon

Lands gently, his sword idaapearing into a sheath at his side as he resumes his human form, though his eyes still glow. He waves his hand and a fire appears, glowing merrily.
"Sit, and I will answer your questions"
He sits down on the ground and begins to speak.
"My name is Saraneth, former Archangel of the Holy Guard of Heaven."
"Why formerly?"
"becuase I sided with Lucifer...There was a war in heaven...I chose the wrong side. Instead og casting me into the Pit, like I so rightly deserved, I was condemned to wander the Earth until judgement day. Does that answer your questions?"

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nods, "Yeah, that answers most of my questions. Now I will do the same. I am Dmitri Dragoon a half drow, half wood elf ranger. I'm on a quest to purge the world of any evil I see fit. I was going to do that but certain things have prevented it. Oh yes," motions to Val. "This is Valkyrie, we just met a day or so ago."

[color=blue]Orien woke up, and looked around. He realized that he was alone. He walked out side and activated his levitation spell. After a bit of searching he saw Dimitri and Val sitting by a fire with the angel they had found earlier. He zipped up, hovering a few feeet off the ground.
"Hello everyone, Dimitri, Val, angel guy."
He sat down, still floating.[/color]

Looks at Orien. "Hello Orien, this 'angel guy' is Saraneth." His eyes narrow at Orien. "How about we know a little more about you aye? You haven't really had the chance to tell us who you really are other than Orien, and your a half elf mage. But I will respect it if you don't wish to say." Dmitri looks into the fire, no longer saying anything, appearing to have some sort of conflict inside of his mind.

[color=blue]Orien shrugs. "Not much to tell, really. I was orphaned at a young age, but was taken in by a group of sorcerers. I was taught how to manipulate magical energies, and use the rapier. I struck out on my own a few years ago, and ever since I've been wandering. That's pretty much it..."
Orien settles back down, this time on the ground. He turns to Sareneth.
"So, you're Sareneth. I've heard about you."
"Really?"
Orien nods.
"I know that you're doomed to wander the earth until Judgement Day, and I also know how powerful you are..."[/color]

Listens only partially to Orien's and Saraneth's convorsation. Since he is having troubles of his own. Something that he hadn't revealed to anybody was happening. He was schizophrenic and his other side was wanting out.
[I][COLOR=red]Come on Dmitri, buddy ol' pal. Let me out to play a little bit![/COLOR][/I]
[I] No Deteria, everytime you get out you cause trouble! [/I]

This sort of convorsation went on in Dmitri's head many times before. Dmitri always wanting to keep Deteria from the outside world always struggle to keep him under wraps. Now the convorsation was becomeing somewhat violent and painful. And Dmitri was clutching his head, and holding back tears. He to the side and doesn't know it puts his head on Val's shoulder, the pressure in his head making him think it's going to explode. The pain is becomeing unbearable.

"Dmitri, are you okay? Dmitri? What's wrong?" She tried to sense what might be happening but realized she still didn't have her demon powers back yet. Silently cursing herself, she turned to Orien and Saraneth. "Do you know what's happening to him?" She looked down at him. He looked like he was in so much pain, and there was nothing she could do to help.

Dmitri clenched his teeth in pain and struggled to look at Valkyie.
"Deteria.... wants out... I'm. Schizophrenic, it hurts..." Tears were forming in his eyes. Never before had Deteria fought so hard to get out. He looked up at Val again. "Knock me.. unconscious.." He struggled hard, knowing that if he wasn't unconscious in a few minutes Deteria would get out and then all his companions would suffer.

[I]In his sleep he saw himself facing a mirror of himself. The two faced each other. Deteria paced around Dmitri.
"My friend why do you not wish for me to enter the world?" Deteria asked.
"Because [B]friend[/B] I know that you will do nothing but cause suffering for my friends." Dmitri replied.
"Friends? You don't consider them companions? Or Enemies that haven't revealed themselves?" Deteria asked with a sneer.
Dmitri remained silent, but continued to stare hard at Deteria.
"Oh.. I see what it is. You have feelings you haven't felt for 31 years. You shouldn't be like this Dmitri, it's unbecoming, and annoying. You should have killed the demons and angel right off the bat, and the half elf.. well I don't know about him. But the other three should have been dead the moment you saw them. But what do I see you doing? You're helping them!! And your are stumbling over your feet to make sure that the female is safe. Why is that?"

Dmitri stared at Deteria for a second longer before answering. "Because I made a silent promise the spirits of this forest to protect her. I overheard her conversation with the deer, I wasn't planning on protecting her, but when she said that I was the one that would watch over her, and for some reason I agreed to that!"
"My my Dmitri, you have become a foolish elf. You killed your father, you killed countless others, and now you are growing a heart again. Women shall be the death of you."
Dmitri lunged at Deteria, but passed right through him.
"Have you forgotten we are inside of your mind, also my mind, we can do as we please. Well, I am quite amused by all this, and I think I shall allow you to go on. I won't try to take over you again for a while now. This fighting between us has left me exhausted."[/I]

During this whole conversation inside of Dmitri's mind, he twitched several times, even though he was in a deep fitful sleep. Occasionally his hands would go to his weapons. But he remained asleep non the less, for many more hours.

Val sat by Dmitri while he slept. She could see it was a far from peaceful sleep, but there was nothing she could do. She glanced up at the sun. It would be morning in a few minutes, but she didn't enjoy this as much as she had any other time. She looked back down at Dmitri. There was no way this could be happening again. She could still remember every detail about the last time
[i]***FLASHBACK***
"Good morning love. How are you this morning?" Valkyrie turned and smiled, seeing her husband, Amrod Lossëhelin, standing behind her, with a lock of her har entwined in his long, slender fingers.
"I'm fine. And you?" She kissed him gently on the lips...
***END FLASHBACK***[/i]
Val shook her head furiously. Those memories were still too painful to deal with. Her demonic powers were returning slowly, but she heard Orien coming. "How long will he be like this?"
"A few more hours at least. You don't have to wait with him."
"Yes," she said, after a moments consideration, "I do."

Sarneth sat watching Dimitri and frowned. Than he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. TO all outward appearences, he was asleep...Saraneth opened his eyes. He was standing in a long corridor with many many doors. Dimitri's mind. HE began walking down the corridor
"Dimitri? Are you all right?"

Dmitri and Deteria looked at the intruder into their mind.
"What are you doing in here? We had just come to an agreement! Dmitri was going to wake soon. But he can't with you in here!" Deteria said angrily.
"I was worried about Dmitri."
"I'll be fine as soon as you get out! There are enough people and other stuff as it is!"
Saraneth raised his hands defensively. Then exited Dmitri's mind.
He remained to look asleep hoping no body would notice.
A few minutes later Dmitri's eyes opened and he saw Valkyrie sitting next to him.
"How long was I out? And why did you sit at my side?" Dmitri asked confused.

"Gi zhennu lueth Usstan usieva natha wlalth morfethar ol jal alur! But non the less, I thank you, if you hadn't done that it would have been bad." Dmitri said.
"What did you say?" Orien asked.
"I said, I guess a spell makes it all better.. I was being sarcastic and rude, forgive me." He looked down, appearing downcast.
"What in the Nine Hells happened?" Vlakyrie asked.
"I'm schizophrenic, I have two different forms of elf in me, and with that mix I guess I also get two different personalities. I'm sorry, I should have told you sooner, if Deteria, that's my other self, ever got out. The consequences would be terrible. Nobody would be safe."

"I don't understand this at all. I need to go somewhere to think. And don't worry about me, I'll be fine." She returned to the stream, sitting in a nearby tree and gazing into the water. Nothing made sense anymore. She leaned back, resting against the rough bark of the trees trunk., and closed her eyes. The forest spirits were close...and so was something else. It was very close, but she couldn't place it. She sat in the tree, still pondering the presnce, when she heard someone below her.

Dmitri sits up and leands against a tree. He begins to think of several things. His dead wife and children take up most of his thoughts. Then he thinks of Valkyrie. He mutters under his breath. "Her husband left her, my family was taken from me, but I feel, that her loss was more painful.."
He closed his eyes and allowed his senses to reach out, to feel all presence in the forest. He had no intention of seeing Val until she wanted to see him, but he stood up, and without saying a word to anybody, walked into the forest, blending into the morning shadows.
He didn't have a destination, he just walked, but he wouldn't go far from his friends, whom he felt responsible for to keep safe.

Valkyrie opened her eyes, but didn't move from where she was sitting. "Dmitri, I know it's you. And I need to tell you, the reason I stayed with you is because I..." She hadn't really planned this part. She could, of course, lie, but it wouldn't help. The only other thing to do was tell the truth. Or not. "I was worried about you." It wasn't a lie, but it wasn't the whole truth either. "Tell me who Deteria is. I still don't understand." Maybe if she changed the subject, he wouldn't care about her lie...

Dango sat against boulders. He hated himself, for who he was, for what he was. He looked into the light air. He closed his eyes.
"Father..." His ears twichted. Something happened. The tempureture of his surrondings had changed. He got up.
"Oh no!" He saw a twirl of fire arise from the ground! The fire spilt. A figuer appeared, it looked a lot like Dango, only it had red hair and evil eyes.
"Noo!" He jumped back.
"Hello." The figures voice was evil.
"Come jion me, son! It is in your blood to be like me. I can teach Dmitri your true power! I feel your anger. Why did you not kill him when you had the chance? You are powerful. More powerful then them lot put together! You know it. Dmitri knows who I am, you told him." Dango drifted back.
"I'm his friend. I can't." Dango lowered his head.
"Then I'll do it!" Dango looked up.
"NOOO!" He dived for his father, but the flame covered his father.
"Dmitri...my father is...unstopable. No force can bet the devil." He got up and raced for Dmitri.
"I have to warn him!" He followed the sent.
"THERE!" He came to Dmitri.

By the way, on the next post, if you come face to face with the devil, keep in mine he's unbetable. He's an immortal!

OOC: So is saraneth :devil:

Saraneth jumped up as Dango entered the clearing. Sarenth stood for a minute, than drew his sword as the aura of vlack energy surrounded him again. In a moment, the black armored angel hovered in the air again. He looked directly at Dango as his sword began to flame.
"it's him, isn't it? It's Lucifer....That bastard...."

OOC: Uh.. okay, I guess you can join. Though I don't know why the hell Dango is so upset with me. I made the excuse that he had some business he had to attend to and that he would catch up when he could. Because I didn't know what had happened to him, so I made up a rp excuse so we could carry on. Also Dmitri is talking with Valkyrie at the moment and far from everybody else.

IC: Dmitri sighed and looked up. "It's amazing what you know Valkyrie."
He thought the best course for what to tell her. "Deteria, is another mind of me. I am the cross of a good hearted race of the elf, and a evil hearted race of the elf. Both races have different views on life, love, and happiness. The wood elf in me is the predominent mind set. I cherish life, even though I take it. I respect nature and such. But the drow half, Deteria as he likes to be called. Is the chaotic, evil, destructive side. If he were to ever manifest himself in my mind nobody around me would be safe. I have tried everything in my power to rid myself of him but I fear that I will not. That is basically what, and who Deteria is."
Dmitri took a deep breath, and looked up at Val to see what her reaction is to all this. Wondering why she had really stayed with him. Knowing there was some truth in what she had sad, but also knowing that there was something else. He looked up at her again with sparkling blue eyes, and wondered what he truly felt for her.

OOC: Dango wasn't upset, I think I'll put it as it was his father, controlling him. His fathers want to kill you all, to get his son back.

IC: Dango lowered his head.
"Run...go tell Dmitri that..." Before he could finish, a roar of flames burst up.
"Sh**! To late!" Saraneth looked in fear.
"Wh...o...the hell...is that???" Dango dared not to speak.
"I'm your vorst nightmare! Hell is were I live!" The devil walked fallward leaveing fire prints.
"Who's this?" Dango grinned.
"IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A FIGHT, LETS SEE HOW IT GOES WITH YOUR OWN SON!" Saraneth staired at Dango.
"Your...his, son!?" Dango stood still. The devil walked falward and grabbed both Dango and Saraneth. Dango tried to kick him.
"Come boys. Lets go see Dmitri." Dango tucked on his Shirt to get loase, but nothing. Saraneth took his sword.
"BASTARD!" He swung it. It cut a huge scare down the devils back!
""Weakling." The devils cut began to heal.
"Oh..." The devil grabbed Dango by the foot and brought them both to Dmitri.
"Thi will be good!"

Thanks.
Name: Rad
appearance: Long red hair and wears all black. His eyes are pure red.
Bio: He is the brother of Dango. He left his father (You know who.) To go and tour the world, killing people. He is Half wolf half Demon, but more Devil.
race: Half devil half wolf

Okay, here I go!

Rad walked tough the woods. He looked side to side.
"I... sense, Demon's, and a half elf half drow? And...Danutela!" He walked on. He looked side to side again.
"I see, Danutela is heading for the Elf/drow. I will meet him. It's time for some own back!" He sped tough the woods. He came to two people talking. He hide in the bushes.
"This sould do it!" He tapped an inviserblity spell over him.
"No one can notice me." The spell was to stronge for even Dmitri to see. He looked side to side again.
"I'll wait right here!"

"I think I understand now." Valkyrie jumped out of the tree and stood by Dmitri, as if still in deep thought. "Do you smell something? I've smelled it before, only once, but it's unmistakable."
"What is it?"
"I think we should run, as much as I hate to admit it. We can't fight him." She grapped him by the arm and pulled him away into the nearby bushes. She ran through the brush and tripped unexpectedly. She jumped up and drew her weapons, surpised that she hadn't sensed anything. "Whatever you are, show yourself!"