OtakuBoards

Basic Role Playing. Midieval Characters only. Make it up as we go.. and have fun.

Dmitri_Dragoon

Dmitri stood at one end of a large stone chamber. Around its edge, paths branched off in every direction. All around, candles burned brightly in enormous iron candelabras(sp), some as if they were near the end of their life, others as if the had just been lit. Yet none of them ever went out.
"Dmitri?" He turned to see Val, dressed entirely in white.
"Valkyrie? Why are you dressed like that?"
She looked down at herself and sighed. "I don't know. But I feel very human right now. Can we hurry up?" She led him down one of the many corridors. It, too, was lit with candles.
"My demon half should be around here somewhere..." He followed her into another chamber, smaller this time. In its center stood a figure dressed completely in black with its back to them.
[color=red]"I thought you might never come in here. Did you want to play some more?"[/color]
It turned and pulled back its hood. It looked almost exactly like Val(well, duh!) except its eyes glowed a dark, malevolent crimson, had no ears, and wore an evil sneer.
[color=red]"I get to kill two lovers with one blow. This will be fun..."[/color]

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dango jumped on shadow.
"The...fang did just what I wanted...I got out..." He smiled. He looked scary.
"I could use...a faster horse!" He said. He ordered Shadow to move faster then ever, but of coures, the power of the Fang, did Dango's will.
"Yahhooo!" Dango lent forward on Shadow.
"Oh! My! GOD! I can see the end of the desert already!" He held onto Shadow tight.
"How cool is this!" Dango laughed.
"Whoa! Shadow! SLOW DOWN!" He ordered. He began to slip.
"STOP!" The horse galloped on. In an insent, he stopped.
"Phew!" Dango looked around.
"The city's just down there..."

OOC: I can keep on going...

Dango looked down at his new prize.
"This is what I call power! ut the old guy warned me not to use it for that. Oh well, I'll just use it for my own will. Like getting to places without walkin'." Dango did the same thing with shadow and sped off. The wind blew back his black hair. Shadow went so fast olny Dango noticed they'd pasted the town.
"This reall ydoes let me see things others don't!" He pulled back on the horse Rains.
"Stop! Were coming to the woods." Dango jumed off Shadow.
"Rad should be somewere around..." Dango stopped. He felt something.
"Hey!" He looked around.
"Another Demon! But were? Huh? Hey! It's just Val...but I know that, have come it felt stranger now?" Dango took the sadal off Shadow.
"You can be free now..." Shadow walked off back into the trees.

"Orien, buddy, now isn't the greatest of times. You need to leave, and not disturb us for a bit. If you do it may kill us all, so please I beg you, leave. We'll contact you when we are finished." Dmitri said to Orien, very urgently.

OOC: Well Vicky, you may have to, I don't even know what the hell you are doing, but, we'll catch up to you later. :)

OOC: I thought I'd get out of the way for a bit. But I also wanted to post a lot, I want to be a memeber...Dango was getting a bit...ummm, kinda just wanting to kill, so I made him a little more peaceful. I don't care how he changes...

IC: Dango walked slowly around. He looked around for awhile, then sat down.
"I need to get cleaned up..." He huffed.
"Boy am I worn out. I don't think I need my weapons any more. I didn't need them in the first place. I think I'll just keep 'em. For now..." He walked to a tree, and lay down.
"Ahhh!Sleep!" He slowly drifted into a peaceful sleep.

Val turned back to her demon half, who was now smiling evilly, watching them like they were her entertainment.
"And what are you smiling at? I'm very sure I'm not funny."
She grinned at them. [color=red]"Why do you want to get rid of me? Don't you know that once I'm gone, you'll die?"[/color]
Val looked at her in horror. "What do you mean?"
She chuckled a little. [color=red]"Valkyrie, you are so naive! I'm what keeps you alive. A normal human would have died decades ago. You do realize that don't you?"[/color]
Val gulped. She hadn't thought about that. "Dmitri, what should we do now?"

Dango awake after minutes.
"I can't get to sleep...there's something wrong..." He got up.
"I'm heading for the nearst lake." He smiled sneakly.
"And my new power can get me there!" He did the same thing as he did before, in the tower. The white light flashed before him. He was ok, now e had saw it once.
"I feel evil. I feel...three sprits in one mind!" He opened his eyes.
"I'm in the same place...I can see clearly now... I think...this is just makeing me see more things.." He walked forward. The white light blinded his eyes.
"I could enter the place, were the three sprits are..." He looked around.
"NO!" He heard a voice whisper though him. He walked towards the voice.
"Who was that?" He walked deeper, into the mind of white. He came to a floating, black cloud...in the shape of a human...
"DO NOT! YOU WILL CAUSE DEATH!" Dango jumped back.
"Wha...t are you?" His breathwas deep.
"I AM KAMORI! SPRIT OF THE FANG. I SHALL LEAD YOU. I SHALL SHOW YOU HOW TO USE YOUR NEW POWER! BUT FIRST, YOU MUST TRUST THAT I WILL NOT CHEAT YOU!" Dango became more...comterble. He was beging to trust this...thing.
"YOU SEE THE WHITE LIGHT FADING! YOU ARE GETTING CONTROLE OVER THE POWER!" Dango looked around.
"I can see clear now...but things look like there blowing away, but staying still."
"THAT IS IT! YOU ARE UNFOLDING IT! THIS IS THE SECOND RELM OF THE UNIVERSE! THIS ALLOWS YOU TO SEE ALL!" Dango moved more forward.
"Kamori...I don't think I can take this..."
"YOU CAN!" The sprit began to fade. Dango tried to unlesh himself from this place, and get back to his rightful place, and in trusting his power, he did so! He found himself at a lake.
"So far so good. I getting it."

However everone knows Dango will still be his dumb self. You never know, he might just try and bash down a tower with his head...

Dmitri was at a loss, he didn't know what to do now. "She may be right, you are one hundred ten years old. The demon half is what is giving you long life. If the demon part leaves, then aging may catch up to you, and you would die.."
He looked at the the human Val. "Do you think we could bargain with her?"

Dango walked up to the lake. He looked into it.
"Cold out here..." He said. He lent over the egde.
"I wish I knew what the hell them lot are playing at...I hate being kept out..." He looked down at the fang.
"Who says I can't?"

"If you want to try bargaining with her, be my guest." She sighed again, knowing she would have to at least try this on her own. "Then I guess you also know that you won't have a body either. The best thing we can do is compromise. We'll stay together and I'll let you out every once in a while. But you will not seriously injure anyone. Is that a deal?"
She thought about this for a second. [color=red]"Fine, but I get to play with him whenever I want. He's hiding something from me, something a lot more fun then he is."[/color]
"Agreed. Sorry, Dmitri, but now she can play whenever she wants. I hope that's okay with you."

Dango lent over the lake more.
"Nothing can fool me now! Nothing can scare me!" He closed his eyes. He heard a slpash.
"Wha!" He fell forward, and hit the water!
"Stupid fish!" His hair was wet and all his cloths. He closed his eyes again. He jumped out of the lake.
"Maybe...I could be more powerful if I hold in the energy more." He looked around.
"I could find out all that's going on." He sat down.
"If I could just..." He sat silent and never spoke. He fell into the deepness, cloudy (More like empty) coners of his mind.
[Color=blue] I see Rad is under the trees, sleeping...I won't touch his dreams...But Dmitri is locked some where...[/Color]
He went closer to the problem.
[Color=green]Stay away! I warned you![/Color] He heard the same voice from before. His eyes opened and he returned to the normal world.
"I can't get in..."

[color=blue]Suddenly, there was a small flash, and a small glowing ball of energy appeared, the solodified into a pure white ball. It dropped to the ground in fron of Dimitri, and sat there[/color]

OOC:I hope this doesn't bug you too much, but this is a message from Orien. He's run into trouble, and didn't want to attemept a mind contact, because Dimitri told him not too. It won't do squat until you pick it up.

Dmitri gave a small frown, but decided that it would be better in the long run.
"Sounds good to me, I guess when she wants to play I'll let Deteria out, I'm sure the two of them would have fun, and I think that is what she ment when she said there is something more to me. So I don't mind... Now I think I may go back to my own body, and let you two finish up here, I'll relay the news to Deteria, I'm sure it will make him happy."
With that Dmitri said his good byes and started to float out of Val's mind. His corpreal body floating into the world's air and going back into his own. He slowly woke and stood up, before him he saw a glowing orb, confused he picked it up and studied it, wondering what it did. He looked over at Val, who was still sleeping, and smiled happily.

OOC: I'm only assuming that the orb was outside waiting for Dmitri to wake. If it wasn't then I'm sorry, but it is now.....

Dango suddenly lifted his nose into the air. He felt something.
"I hope Kamori lets me see whatz up..." He touch his fang again, and found himself in a lighter place.
[Color=blue] Hey, Sprit...Or Kamori. [/Color] He looked around.
[Color=blue] Hello? Earth to ghost? [/Color] He looked around.
[Color=green] Yes.[/Color.]
[Color=blue][/Color]
[Color=green]Do as you please[/Color]
Dango walked forward.
"Where is this new thing?" He walked, until he came to Dmitri.
"Dmitri?" He ran forward and let go of the Fang.

Dango laughed.
"You don't REALLY care. Do you?" He laughed. Dango tried to hide his new prize, even though he knew it would be hopeless.
"I've been...away in the most dangerous place known to man and...well...elves..."

[color=blue]Suddenly, there's a small "pop" and a small image of Orien appears. It starts talking rapidly.
"Dimitri, my friend, I don't have much time. When I left, I told you I ahd some personal buisnees to take care off. Well, it's gotten out of hand. I'm facing off agains a sorcerer..one I know from a very long time ago...He's very powerful..Im not sure I'll be able to beat him. I need your help. Please come with all possible speed!"
His location suddenly appears as if it where on a map, then it fades away, leaving a burned out husk of leaves.[/color]

Dango looked at Orien.
"Really? You got off too? You went away? Huh? Hold I'm going to fast..." Dango was just confuseing himself.
"Okay! Ignore what I just said. Maybe I could help you. I'm a lot stronger now. I'll let you figure out how." Dango laughed again.
"There's some one I want you to meet. You won't be able to see him. But, he's called Kamori." Dango looked at Dmitri.
"He's the sprit of my..."
[color=green]No Dango. Let them find out.[/Color] Dango smiled.
"Yes Kamori."

Val groaned a little as she woke up. "What happened while I was asleep?" She looked at the ashes in front of Dmitri. "And why are there ashes in front of you?" She looked up and noticed Dango. He seemed different somehow. She sniffed. "You've been in a desert and..." she sniffed again "You have a object of great power. But it can't be what I think it is. You should be dead." She sighed. "Before anyone explains anything, tell me where Orien is. Weren't we supposed to be travelling with him?"

Dmitri took a deep breath. "Okay, Orien is facing a powerful sorcerer and needs our help. The ashes is what is left of the map he gave us. It just decided to burn up. Luckily I remember it quite well, and know of the area he's at." He looks at Dango. "And you... you.. are just you." He looks at Val, "You are just beautiful." Then he looks at the ground, "And I am confused as hell."

"Yeah.. we should.." He gave Val's hand a loving squeeze and started walking, releasing her hand. Not wanting Dango to, do whatever he would do. He remembered the location on the map and knew it wasn't far from here, about twenty miles at most. It would take about two days hard travel to get there, but he figured everyone could make it. Or he hoped they could. Every now and then he would glance over at Val and give her a small reassuring smile.