OtakuBoards

Basic Role Playing. Midieval Characters only. Make it up as we go.. and have fun.

Dmitri_Dragoon

Rad arose from the trees. He took off the invisablity. Rad smiled deeply.
"You look like Dango..." Val grinned.
"I'm looking for him. More like waiting." Rad laughed. He then turned round in shock.
"Oh no! Not know!" He staired into the trees. He had nothing against Val, so he turned round and yelled:
"If you want to live I suggest you get out of here!" Rad grinned.
"I'm not going any were!" Rad looked side to side again. In a puff, flames appeared. The flames shot up in a twister. Then, you know who appeared. The devil tossed Dango and Saraneth onto the ground. Rad jumped back.
"RAD!" The devil shouted. He sprang falward and grabbed Rad.
"Get off!" Dango looked at Saraneth and Val.
"Run!" Dango yelled.
"I'm staying!" They both stood and watched Rad sturgle.
"Were is Dmitri?" The devil shukm Rad.
"I don't know!" Rad kicked The devil in the shin. The devil Dropped Rad and picked him back up by the throat.
"TELL ME!" Dango growled.
"OFF!" Dango starng falward. He kicked his father. But no effect! Val then walked falward.
"YOU LOT SURE ARE BRAVE!"

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dmitri drew his enchanted katana, named the Green Oracle Sword. And his also enchanted scimitar, Demon Slayer. He had used both of these swords in fighting a demon before, and had been able to defeat the demon, not kill it, just banishing it back to the Nine Hells where it belonged.
He stepped up to Valkyrie and whispered to her, hoping she would hear.
"Fight with all your heart, we can't kill him, but we can inflict enough damage upon him to banish him back to Hell." He didn't know if she had heard him or not, he could only hope that she did. He flexed his grip on the swords, and sprinted forward to Danutela. As he ran he called upon his divine powers of the ranger. The first spell he casts is entangle, his target: Danutela. The strong vines of bushes and trees reach out and grab ahold of Danutela, impending his movement. Dmitri next casts protection from fire, considering that the pyrotechnics that the devil showed made it a fire elemental.
He ran up the vines that entangled Danutela and started to attack his his swords. His movements fast and fluid motions, his swords a blur as they cut into Danutela, some of the wounds healing faster than others, some, not even healing at all.
Danutela screamed in a pained rage and released Rad.

Valkyrie stood back, staring at Dmitri fight. [i]I can't do this! It goes against every thing I am! But that's only half of me. The other half would do anything for him, no matter what the consequences. But what do I do?[/i] Both halves of her being answered her at once: [color=blue][i]Do what your heart tells you. Help him.[/i][/color] She sheathed one of her sais and drew the gleaming long sword strapped to her back. With a deep, resolving breath, she jumped into a nearby tree to get a better viewpoint. She saw an opening and jumped onto Danutela's back and simutaneously stabbing for his spine with her sai. She missed but had a good hold on his neck. She strangled him, distracting most of his attention from everything else and leaving himself exposed. "Attack him now!" she yelled, even as Danutela reached for her with a clawed hand.

Dmitri saw the hand reaching for Val. HE jumped again and sliced at the hand with his katana, taking off a few fingers. With his scimitar he shot out his hand, and punctered Danutela in the eye. Danutela let out another roar of rage.
"Damnation." Dmitri hissed, knowing that this battle was going to be long and tedious.

Val knew there was one way to end this battle early. She grapped Danutela's hair and planted her feet in the small of his back. She leaned back some, forcing his head back. "I'm giving a very big opening, Dmitri. Take it and don't worry about me." She arched her back more, making his adam's apple stand out.
"I'll kill you, my little half-demon!" he growled menacingly.
"I never was yours and you can kill me whenever you wish. I have all I've ever wanted in this one moment."

Dmitri looked at the exposed Adam's apple, and took his shot. He reached out with both swords and jabbed one into the throat and ran the other one across it. Black and green demonic blood spewed forth.
"Let go of him!" Dmitri yelled to Val. She released him and jumped to the ground. Dmitri jumped off also.
Danutela, roaring in rage, started to disappear. "I'll be back! In 100 years I will return and take my vengeance upon you!!!" Then he disappeared in a red and black mist.
Dmitri sheathed his swords and let himself fall onto his rear. He didn't understand why such battles with demon's, or devils now for that matter. Drained him so. He just hoped that the brothers wouldn't be to upset over missing out on the short, but exhausting battle.

Rad turned round to Dmitri.
"WHAT ARE DOING? GET BACK UP! ARE YOU DUMB? HE'S JUST FAKING IT!" Dango sat on the floor.
"Cl...ose...." Rad walked over to Dango in a rage. He picked up Dango and growled at him.
"Who do you think you are?!" Rad yelled.
"Dango!"Dango laughed. Rad tossed him to the floor.
"DON'T START WITH ME!" Dango turned his head to Dmitri and laughed.
"Or what?" Dango continued to wide Rad up. Rad pushed Dango.
"HEY!" Dango pushed back, then rad pushed harded. Dango then kicked Rad in the shin. The others sat there laughing at them. Rad then kicked Danog in the chess.
"MONG!" Dango punched him, then, it all broke out into a fight!

Dango snarled.
"GO BACK TO HELL!" Dango pushed Rad to the floor.
"FLEA BACK!" Dango snarled louder.
"I can still batter you!" Dango growled.
"Yeh, in your dreams!" Dango walked over to Rad.
"FINE! JUST ME AND YOU! RIGHT HERE! RIGHT NOW!" Dango's icy breath froze Rad.
"FINE!"
"If I win, you have to be my personal slave and grard."
"And if I win I get your neckless. With is partly mine!" The two stood face to face. They stood silent.
"Hey, Dmitri, lend us your sword." Rad slapped his face.
"NO FAIR!"
"FINE!" Dango turned round and Rad charged falward.

Dmitri nodded and sat down next to her, he glanced over at the two fighting brothers and shook his head.
"That was some good thinking, and good fighting you did." Dmitri said to Val, still watching the two brothers fight. He moved his neck so it would pop, relieving him of a headache he was forming.
He looked at her, realizing finally that she went back into her half demon form.
"Well I was going to ask if you were okay but it appears as if I don't need to worry." He bit his lip, thinking himself stupid for saying that, then decides to change the subject. But doesn't know what to change it to, so he just sits there in silence.

Rad grabbed Dango and knocked him against the tree. Blood drew from his nose.
"BASTARD!" He turned round and nocked Rad back.
"First one to say paw print loses!" Dango suggested. Dango dived on Rad and held him on the floor. He pushed on his back.
"Go on..." He waited.
"Paw..." Rad laughed.
"MARK!" He jumped up and kicked Dango. Saraneth watch closely.
"Dango! ramm him into the tree!" He shouted. Dango did just that. But soon after, Dango lay on the floor.
"NOW! TIME TO TAKE WHAT'S MINE!" Dango looked at Rad. He came falward.
"It's not over!" Dango stugled to get up.Rad ripped the neckless from Dango.
"Get off!" Rad walked into the trees. A flame arose from the ground (not again.) The others stood up.
"NO!" Danutela appeared.
"Nice job." Rad walked over to Danutela.
"RAD! DON'T! HE'S CONTROLING YOU!" Rad walked to the devil.
"What? What's so dangerous about a neckless?" Val asked.
"If my father get hold of that, the whole universe will turn into a dark hell hole. That is why I had the neck less." Dmitri stood up. Dango charged falward to grab the neckless, but danutela had it too tight.
"NOW! THE MOMENT IS HERE!" He put it over his neck! There was a shock of power. Danutela became so powerful, he could now controle the whole universe!
"NO! Now the sesons and places will fall into choas!" The trres began to disappear, and moutains appeared.
"He's changing the place!"
"BEHOLD!" Dmitri charged falward with his sword. He tried to hit Danutela, but nothing! Not even a scratch! Danutela looked at Dmitri.
"WEAKLING!"

Dmitri smiled. "Weakling am I? I'll show you weakling."
Dmitri took a few steps back, drew his two scimitars, and started a spell not related to rangers.
"Deteria, soul inside of me, join Dmitri in power, give added strength, make us invincible(sp)." He crossed the two swords over his chest, as he felt Deteria adding power, taking partial control.
Dmitri's blue eyes started to swirl with bits of purple. Those eyes then darkened, as they became a black and grey swirl.
"Belbau ussa yorn phraktos d'lil ilythiiri lueth d'lil darthien. Belbau ussa l'yorn ulu malar natha rivvin ogglinn! Phraktos d'ssussun xxizz ussa!" Dmitri yells in the language of the drow.
His body starts to enlarge, as do his swords, he grows to a height of 7'8". His muscles get larger, to compensate for the growth spert. His leather armor strains under the growth, but it soon expands to fit perfectly.
In a voice that is not his own, but is he looks at Danutela. "There are advantages to be a magical schizophrenic elf, and one that is in the favor of the gods!" He uncrosses the scimitars at his chest and runs forward once again. He slams his shoulder into Danutela's chest, and sends a scimitar up. It slides under the necklace, he twists the sword around and cuts out. Slicing the chain of the necklace, and causing it to fly off Danutela's neck.

Danutela laughs.
"FOOL! THE POWER IS ALREADY INSIDE ME. IT CAN NEVER BE UNDONE!" Dango looked extremly sad, to see his own father like that.
"I HATE YOU!" Rad watched Dango swirl falward. He lifted his leg. He kick Danutela. Dmitri and the others didn't dare to move. Dango kicked Danutela's neck.
"SUCH A WEAK SON." Danutela grabbed Dango's leg. He punched Dango in the face, over and over.
"STOP!" Dmitri cried. Danutela flung Dango. Dango, landed over the edge of a clif. Dango held onto the clif buy one hand. If he let go, it would be the end for him. He hung on.
"Dango!" Val sped falward, but Danutela didn't let her past!
"LET HIM DIE. LEAVE HIM, OR YOU DIE!" Danutela looked at Rad.
"How could you do this to your own son?" Dmitri yelled.
"I HAVE A SON. RAD IS PROVEN STRONGER."
"But Dango was your first son." Danutela laughed.
"HE IS NOTHING!" Dango held on. The rocks begain to break.
"I learnt from myself, no mater what race you are, each one feels the same." Danutela looked at Dango. The rocks were falling!
"IT'S NOW OR NEVER!" Dmitri looked to see if he would help. Danutela shuck his head.
"NO!"
"Please...he isn't only your son, he's my friend. Let me save him. Atleast..." Danutela grinned. He walked over to the cliff. Dango held on. He smiled at his father.
"TAKE MY HAND!"Dango laughed in joy. He took his fathers had. Danutela dragged him up.
"See, you do have a heart."

Rad raced towards Dango. Danutela stood with his back to them both. Dmitri smiled. Rad walked to his father.
"I WISH THE POWER COULD BE UNDONE. BUT I CAN'T UNDO I."
"But you don't have to wreak the world. Just take controle over your land." Danutela walked to Dmitri. He held out his hand.
"THANKYOU." Danutela smiled. He fixed his red eyes on Dmitri. Dango wipped the blood from his face.
"I MUST GO." There was a rage of flames that took away Danutela.

OOC: Wtf is going on? I am so damn confused. Why can't you two learn how to spell? And second of all stop making my character do stuff he would never do. He cares nothing for the fact that Dango is Danutela's son. He is just bent on killing Danutela. Also it is forward, not falward. Now who is where, and who is what?

OOC: Join the wonderful club of confusedness OekakiOtaku. I as well may stop on this one until things are made less confused. If it hasn't happened by sometime later, I am going to move on and forget the devil ever showed up, and have Dmitri continue on to the town he was originally shooting for.

OOC: Alright, this rp thing has gone to far to let it be destroyed by confusing posts. So, I hate to tell you this Vicky, but I'm going to just pretend that Danutela was defeated the first time. Thus making all the confusing stuff non existant. Bring him back at a different point of the plot, I don't care, but I just want to see this one continue on. I mean, come on, make this interesting by not having us fight the devil over and over, since he can't really be defeated. It's just plain stupid.

IC: Dmitri stood up and looked down at Valkyrie.
"Well this little battle between the brothers has gone on long enough. I still have a destination I want to get to, and I'm going to continue on. You may join me if you wish." he glances at the brothers one last time before giving a tired sigh, and heading off into the woods. Hoping that Val will go with him.

OOC: Umm...what he said...

IC: Val watched him, then looked back at the fueding brothers. As interesting/funny as it would be to watch them fight, she's rather be with Dmitri. She stood and followed him into the woods. She caught up with him easily but didn't say anything. [i]If you're reading my thoughts right now, I want you to know that I love you...[/i]

He read her thoughts at that moment, but he wasn't trying to, he just did. He heard that echo in his mind a few times as he continued to walk. When it finally struck him as to what she said he stopped. Blinked a few times and looked at her. He badly wanted to tell her he felt the same way, because it was true. He had come to love her over the past days. But he remembered what happened the last time he loved. His family was killed.
"I... I.." He struggled for a second, trying to gather his thoughts. "I love you too" He wanted to tell her that he couldn't love her though, for he feared for her safety. He looked down at the ground, not knowing what to say.

She blushed, not really expecting her thoughts to be heard. "Uhh...umm..." She glanced at the ground then looked at him. "You know this probably won't work. We've both had problems in the past and I can't really get over mine. I hope you understand." She was still blushing and turned away quickly before he could see. "But I'll still travel with you."

Dmitri nodded. "I understand completely. For I to have trouble forgetting the past. And I thank you for the company, no offense to the others, but you make a better companion on the road." He said no more about this, instead he just started walking again, but at a slower pace. He was still thinking of this. He thought that maybe someday the two could settle down... [I]no, that probably won't happen, I still have seven centuries of life ahead of me, but her being part demon, could have many millenia ahead of her. Oh well. I'll still be there to protect her as long as I can.[/I]

She followed at a short distance, wanting to listen to the sounds of the forest. In the distance, she could still hear Dango and Rad fighting, as well as the flap of Sanareth's wings. As they continued, she heard the rush of water over stones and smiled a little. "Dmitri, wait for me. I need to take care of something." She walked towards the stream.

She turned and smiled mischieviously at him. "If you haven't noticed, I prefer to be clean when I start a journey. You can come if you want."
[color=blue][i]This is wrong and you know it![/color][/i], her human half yelled at her. It had always seemed to have an over-developed sense of right and wrong. She ignored it, undressed, and jumped into the stream.