OtakuBoards

Basic Role Playing. Midieval Characters only. Make it up as we go.. and have fun.

Dmitri_Dragoon

Dmitri did not know what to say or do. But he did know, that if his skin would allow it, he would be blushing, but since he has ebony skin he couldn't.
He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. Wondering if he should do what he was about to do. Well, he did. He took off his clothes and weapons and placed them neatly on the shore. He got into the water carefully, keeping his walk on water spell on top of his mind in case he needed it.
"Oh boy..."

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again, "Oh boy.." he thought back to the days before the war and before he left. His good friend said something: [COLOR=blue]Damnit Dmitri women will be the death of you!![/COLOR]
He was beginning to think this true. But he couldn't stop his legs as they kicked forward, going after Val, wondering just what may happen.

Val was about to move away further when the human half of her kicked in.
[color=blue][i]What are you doing to him?!? Can't you see he's afraid of water?! You must be an idiot to do this![/color]
[color=red]I just want to play. And it's not our fault he's following. He must want to play too.[/color][/i]
Val just stood there biting her lip while this inner conflict went on.
[color=blue][i]He's almost to us. Just wait here and swim to the bank.[/color]
[color=red]But I WANT TO PLAY!!![/color][/i] the demon half whined, but Valkyrie had made up her mind. She waited for Dmitri and swam back to the bank with him, making sure nothing happened.
"I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking."

Giving a sigh of relief he looked at her, his fear easing.
"It's okay, I've got to face my fears at some point.." Realizing once again what just happened he pulled her over in a hug, almost to the brink of tears. Deteria couldn't believe Dmitri was so afraid of water, but didn't say or do anything.
"Thank you! Thank you for making sure nothing happened!" He started shivering but wasn't sure if it was from being chilled or if it was because he was scared. Either way he was shivering.

"I would never let anything happen to you." She was a little surprised, especially by the hug and felt him shiver. "You should get dressed." She handed him his clothes and started dressing herself. She finished quickly and waited for him.

He tried to compose himself as he dressed. Tried to rebuild the stone and steel wall that Val had successfully turned into mud. He felt extremely weak, especially after the comfort she just gave him.
"I am sorry Valkyrie," he said slowly. "I should have controlled myself a little better. He strapped on his sword belt and suddenly felt lost.

"It's okay. I understand completely. We should go. Didn't you have a quest that you were on?" She stood and stared into the distance, thinking about what kind of life she had been leading and what kind she could have with him.

He smiled, "Yeah. I do have a quest I should be on.. but of late I've been rethinking that quest. I just have a feeling that I am going to go to that town, find the ruler, whom may be good or bad, and kill him anyways. I've been rethinking my life Valkyrie. I've lost one family, but so many years lay before me, hopefully I won't spend them all alone."
He followed her gaze into the distance, wondering many things, and for once he didn't know it, he was thinking the same thing as her.

"Maybe ridding the world of evil should start with you." She sighed and laid her head on his shoulder. "And me. I had so much hatred in my heart until I met you you. I feel so lost and confused now...maybe not completel lost though." She smiled up at him.

He smiled and looked down at her. How he loved her, the joy she now brought to him.
"Perhaps now, it is time for change." He leaned down and kissed her forehead. "Let's not worry about that town, I'm sure they can handle themselves. Surely there is somewhere we can go where there aren't any problems."

[color=blue]Orien lounged under a tree, listening to their conversation.
"Surely your not thinking of going anywher without me?"
He grinned, and laughed. He stood, and started to walk away.
"I'll catch up with you guys later, I've something I have to do..."[/color]

OOC: Whenever Val has an inner conflict, the demon part is in red and the human part is in blue, if you haven't noticed. I should have mentioned it earlier...

IC: "I suppose..." Val answered him softly. She wasn't as sad to see Orien go, but he was still a friend.
[color=red][i]What are you DOING?!? You're not acting like a proper demon anymore... Even though he(Dmitri) [b]is[/b] cute... Can I play with him?[/color]
[color=blue]Is that all you ever think about? We're in love with him, remember? He's not some toy![/color]
[color=red]But I want to play![/color]
[color=blue]This is all really her conscienceness's(does this make any sense?) decision. You can't change what she thinks![/color]
[color=red]What are you talking about now? For being a part of the same person, you never make sense to me![/color]
[color=blue]Whatever. I should have given up reasoning with you a [b]long[/b] time ago...[/color][/i]
"Should we go with him? He [b]has[/b] helped us a lot over the past few days."

He thought over this question for a moment, along with thinking about this he also sensed some sort of turmoil in her. HE wasn't sure what it was, but he figured she would tell him soon enough.
"We can ask him if he wishes to have us come along, but it is his decision as to whether he wants us to come along though."
He grinned slightly thinking he would use some of his abilities. He reached out with his mind to Orien and entered his mind just enough to communicate.
[I][COLOR=purple]Would you like for us to accompany you my friend?[/COLOR][/I]

"Dmitri, maybe we should follow him, just a little behind though. I want to know where he's going. I don't feel right about this. We haevn't even asked if we could join him."
[color=red][i]WHY are you asking? Demons don't ask! We take what we want when we want it![/color]
[color=blue]She obviously wants to ask. And if you don't keep quiet he's gonna know and probably come in here![/color]
[color=red]Good, I can finally play with him...[/color]
[color=blue]You are beyond any shadow of a doubt the most perverted demon we have ever seen![/color]
[color=red]No, you forgot our uncle...[/color]
[color=blue]He's not our uncle! Now keep quiet. He can probably sense us![/color]
[color=red]So? I still want to play...[/color]
This is getting out of hand...[/i]
"Dmitri, I need to tell you something. You know how you're both Dmitri and Deteria? Well, I'm having the same problem. The demon half and human half of me are fighting again. Over you. But they're more of my subconsciousness(sp) than a split personality. Do you understand? I need your help...again."

Dmitri looked at her, so that's what was wrong. "Yes.. I think I understand, but what can I do to help? All you have to do is ask." He puts his hands on her shoulder and looks at her kindly.
"That's all you have to do, is ask, and I will do my best to help. Now what can I do to help?"

"I'm not sure...but the demon half wants to...play with you. If it becomes more dominant, I'm afraid I might hurt you. Can you think of any way to help? I'm not sure what to do and I don't want to hurt you."
[color=red][i]Why is she always ruining my fun...?[/color][/i]

"Hmm.." He thought for a moment. "Well, considering you are half demon, it's going to be hard to get the demon mentality to subside.." He thought some more, thinking of a way but not wanting to do it.
"I could... maybe, enter your mind and somehow convince the demon to subside. I don't know if it will work, but if I do it something could happen, we would need total peace, with no possible interuptions, if you or I got distracted while I am in your mind, we could die. But if there was only some way to extract the demon from you, turn you to a full human, but that is just as dangerous. Or you could just let the demon come to the surface and let it have its fun. Let it 'play' with me. I'd be able to take care of myself, but then there is the possibility of your human half not being able to regain control... ergh. I don't know what to do. What does it mean when it says play anyways?"

Saraneth lounged against a tree, listening. He yawned.
"as interesting as this all is, perhaps we should get moving again, hmm? I want to be able to sleep sometime..."
He picked up a stick and began doodling little pictures in the snad, whistling to himself

Val sighed and looked to one side. "You really don't want to know. Trust me." She shuddered at the thought of telling him about other times when she had lost control. "And sleep if you want, Saraneth. We should still be here when you awake." She waited a little while, hoping he would take her advice.
"What would your demon half do to me?"
She sighed again. "Probably torture you to a very slow and very painful death. And you wouldn't be able to take care of yourself. That's why I kept moving farther away from you at the stream. She knew you wouldn't be able to resist. I don't know what to do." She felt tears coming, but held them back only because of her pride.
[color=red][i]I know what to do. Let me play with him. You'll have just as much fun with this one as you did with all the others. I know you will.[/color]
[color=blue]What are you talking about? She wasn't having fun, you were! We never should have done any of it![/color]
[color=red]Then why did you let me? You knew what I was going to do.[/color]
[color=blue]I tried, but...[/color]
[color=red]Valkyrie wanted to play too! She always has... It's a part of who she is. You've known it the entire time! That's why Danutela is our uncle![/color]
[color=blue]He's not our uncle! The only reason he's considered such is because of our father and no of us like him, even you.[/color]
[color=red]That's only because he never let me play when I wanted, only when he had a battle to fight.[/color]
[color=blue]He was using you, can't you see that?[/color][/i]
Val couldn't take it anymore. She stood and ran as far away from them as she could. She'd lose control very soon. The least she could do was protect Dmitri as much as she possibly could.

"No.." Dmitri whispered. He didn't think, he just ran after her. He couldn't let her face this alone. He would do all he could to help her. He didn't care what happened to himself. He just didn't want to see her suffer.
"Valkyrie wait!" he called after her. Hoping she would stop. He would run forever if he had to. He was [b]not[/b] going to let her run away and try to face this alone.

She heard him call out and hesitated. Maybe she should just go back with him and hope he really could help...
[color=red][i]Yes, let me play with him...[/color][/i]
She started running again, as fast as she could push herself to go. Unable to keep this up very long, she headed for the clearing where the spirits should be. They could hide her until this was all over. Before she reached her destination, she collasped in exhaustion, unable to move any further.

Ummmm, been a while, but I guest I can follow on...

Dango whipped the blood from him. He stopped and looked at Rad.
"Come on!" Rad growled at Dango. Dango slowly shock his head.
"What do you mean!?" Dango walked off.
"Hey!" Rad ran up to him.
"I have to go." Dango continued to walk away.
"WHY!?" Rad growled.
"Do you know what day it is? It's the day I have to meet some one. I almost forgot about him. But if you see Dmitri, tell him I'll be back." Dango raced off. Rad groaned.

Dango came to a small town.
"I hope this is it..." He was far away from the others. He walked along the street. There were many stalls around, selling stuff. Dango looked a guy next to a stall with a black horse. Dango walked up too him.
"This is it."
"Your joking? Are you sure this will get me across the lands?" Dango walked around the stranger.
"Yes. I'm sure." Dango nodded.
"Fine! Just give the other stuff!"

He continued to run, his sides beginning to ache from the exertion. He was able to see her as she collapsed, he grew afraid, fearing that the demon half was taking over. He kept his guard up as he skidded to a halt next to her.
Sitting down he picked her up in his arms, "Valkyrie! Can you hear me?"
Just by looking at her he could tell she had collapsed from exhaustion. So he just sat there, and waited for her to regain her strength.