OtakuBoards

Basic Role Playing. Midieval Characters only. Make it up as we go.. and have fun.

Dmitri_Dragoon

Dango grinned.
"I can trust this sprite. I need to let him take gaurd. I'll be asleep. Plus nothing can touch him, he's a ghost.I think you know who this trouble maker is. That's why I let Kamori help. Only if the trouble he says happens, that's when it'll get dangerous." Dango smiled.
"I not saying it might be your...demon...it could be me.I don't know if Kamori's laing or telling the truth. He's a sprite, very serious. I think he means it..."

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dango thought for a while.
"I'll see if Kamori will stay in the Fang. I worried about...thingie..." Dango meant Val's Demon.
"I not sure if Kamori will back down..." Dango sighed.
"there's still a slit chance of Danger." Dango felt Kamori push him forward.
"Stop it!" Dango felt stupid talking to a sprite.

Val growled. She hated it when people referred to her with anything but her name. "If you want to talk about me, then use my name! I am not a thingie! I have a name and it's Valkyrie! And if you think I'm going to steal the Fang, you're sadly mistaken. I don't want it! I'm tired of you and that spirit!"

"Hey. Sorry. I was reffering to the demon! I'm talking about it! Shee!" Dango closed his eyes.
[Color=blue]Ha! She calls that a growl? On wait, she ain't got the demon![/Color] Dango laughed silently.He wlaked along kicking stones.
"Can we stop now?" He moaned. He began to mimic Val's words in his head.
[Color=blue]I'm tried right now. I don't get it...what's wrong with Kamori any way?[/Color]
"Hey, if your reffering to my 'Friend', he has a name! So call him by this: K-A-M-O-R-I!" Dango chuckled.

Dango laughed. He just laughed for no reason.
"Oh, yeh. Can we stop?" He reapeted. He looked at Val and grinned. Then smiled as if he was teasing.
"Haha..." He brusted out laughing again. He sniffed. He kepted looking over at Val and then laughing.
"Sorry. I can't stop!" He rubbed his eyes.

Val growled every time Dango laughed. [i]If he doesn't stop soon, I'll rip his heart out of his chest![/i] But she thought about Dmitri. How could she go back on her word to him. She merely cleched her fists and continued walking.

Dmitri threw his hands up in defeat. Then felt himself getting angry.
"Why in the Nine Hells can't you two just get along?!?! Dango, just shut the hell up! Or I'll make you!"
He was really angry, but he wasn't really angry at any of them, it was the other things that was causing this, he knew Dango's spirit buddy was causing some of this, and Val's demon was causing it as well. He just hoped Deteria doesn't decide to join in.

Dango looked at Dmitri. He tried to keep his laughter in, but again he brust out laughing again.
"I'm sorry! I not laughing at you! I'm laughing at Kamori! It's just the way..." He laughed again.
"HAHA!Awww. I'm done now. Honestly I wasn't laughing at you!" He looked at Val.
[Color=blue]Although I was at first![/Color]
"I'm...laughing at Kamori becuase of the way...he..." Aagin he laughed.

Dango smurked.
"Meh blah!" He sighed.
[Color=blue]Don't do that again or I'll put you back in the tower. oR I'' smash the Fang.[/Color]
[Color=green]You wouldn't![/Color] Dango looked up.
"I wonder what it's like in heaven..." It became night, almost. Dango kept looking up. He wished he knew more about it. But he hardly knew any thing good. Just most evil knowledge...

Dango growled.
"Nothing you can say will make me give this over! I tried HARD to get it!" Dango growled louder.
"Komri...if he's good or not! What's wrong with my laughing?" Dango held his Fang.
"If you want something to get rid of, get rid of this!" Dango picke dout his jewel. He flung it at Dmitri and Val.
"You can get rid of that!"

"I'll tell you what I know later, some place more private. I don't feel safe around him anymore, not even in my own mind. I don't like this." She looked up at the moon. It was only a thin slice of light tonight. "We should stop somewhere."

Dango walked Forward, behid Val. But as he walked he came acroos his Jewel. He picked it up.
"I can't leave you!" He shuck his head.
"What am I saying? The last thing I wn't is this!" But, he put it in his pocket any way.
"If I knew what she was talking about I'd prove her wrong! The fang has been locked in the tower since time began!"
[Color=blue]Don't pull a fast one Kamori[/Color]

"Well! MAY BE AN IDIOT! BUT TELL ME! THERE'S A GOD! RIGHT? WHERE DID HE COME FROM?" Dango looked as if he was about to cry. He hated it when people called him that. It wasn't his falt he lived with his father for so long.
[b]"ANSEWER ME!"[/b] Dango lowered his head.
"I hope one day your in my shoes!"

Dmitri closed his eyes and groaned. He was so glad he didn't have any demon part of him.
He released Val and started walking away. He had enough, if those two wanted to fight he couldn't stop them. He just hoped they wouldn't kill each other off. He just walked shutting out their screaming, their anger, and entered his own little world. Then he felt the oncoming of an unwelcomed guest known as Deteria.

Dango started danceing around in a circle with his fingers in his ears.
"Lalalala!" He blocked out all noise. Then he got bored and walked off. He grinned at Val.
[Color=blue]Oh! What am I doing? There my friends! Is Kamori really behind this? But I worked hard to get this...[/Color] He looked up.
"I wonder where heavan is...wonder if there's any sign post..." He pictured a place in his mind that was white. He pictured sign post pointing to hell and Heaven, then after that he opened his Eys. He put his hands over his head. It was his home that hurt him...

"I've already been in your shoes. And I don't believe in subjecting myself to cruelty from anyone, especially not my father. Or have you forgotten about him? He was supposedly like an uncle to you, just as your father was to me. He gave me just about everything I wanted, or should I say my demon half. He loved her. He used her to kill when he didn't feel like it. I'm going back to Dmitri." She walked away, hoping Dmitri hadn't gone far.

He was struggling hard to keep Deteria under control. Deteria really wanted out all of a sudden.
Dmitri gritted his teeth. "Not... now... Deteria..."
He looked back and saw Val coming up to him, it gave him a glimmer of hope as he pushed Deteria back even harder, and finally felt himself gain control. He sighed a deep sigh of relief.

Dango looked behind.
"Sorry. I really am stupid..." He mumbled to himself. He looked up.
"I'm just better of going alone. No one wants me. I may as well go back to...gulp! My father!" He lowered his head.
"I hope I don't crash into my dad...he would have heard that!" Dango looked up again, wondering about things.
"What does Val mean? My father has no brother?"