OtakuBoards

Basic Role Playing. Midieval Characters only. Make it up as we go.. and have fun.

Dmitri_Dragoon

Hecate closed her eyes, then opened them again. She was Val again.
"I'm sorry for anything we did. Hecate wasn't supposed to tell anyone about what she was. But I'm not sure if the spirits will help us again. We might have called on them too much. But I'll still try." She ran to Orien, dodging Dango on the way.
"Orien, I need you to look after Dmitri. He's hurt and I have to get some help. I'll be back as soon as I can." With that, she ran off. She knew the spirits weren't far away because of the fire Dango started, but it might be hard to convince them to help. She skidded to a stop as she saw them hurrying towards her.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a crumpled and battered form slams into the ground nearby. Saraneth stuggles to his feet, leaning on his sword. His armor is dented, his wings torn, and he is cut and bruised on his face.
"Dimtri, Val, Orien...how delightful to see you again...."
His voice trails off as he collapses into a heap.

Dango laughed.
"Oh, goody. Looks like I win. Next time Deteria, watch out. I'm not bothered about Dmitri, he's is my friend." Dango turnd round.
"But no ones my friend in this form." Dango was truely cold hearted as a wolf. But normaly Dango wouldn't hurt any one. Dango looked down at Dmitri.
"You didn't want to fight in my home? You should have come, to get the feel. You'l be going there soon." Dango laughed.
"Oh, and by the way. There is no mo Dango. I'm Shadow halk, Dango's wolf form. Dango has no need for friends like you. Do me a favour and don't tell him what happened. He wouldn't remember." Suddenly, Dango turned back into his normal form. He had blood on his hands and a throbing head ache.
"What happened?"

Dmitri looked up at Orien, he did feel better but he could still feel several things wrong with him. He hadn't felt this bad since he fought the last demon.
He sat up and shook his head lightly.
"I said it once I'll say it again. I am never going to let that fool take control again. He makes me hurt so much."
He then looked around at the burnt forest and other such things.
"Damn... Mielikki save us."

Val came running back, followed by the forest spirits. "What the hell did he do?" She finally looked at all the damage Dango had caused. She walked up to him, burning with rage. "What were trying to do here, make it feel more like home?" She picked him up by his throat, her eyes glowing yellow. Realizing what she was doing, she put him down gently and tried to calm herself. "I'm sorry. I'm just a little upset." She sat by Dmitri. "You know, she loved every moment of it."
"What?"
"Hecate loves death and destruction. The only reason she helped you was because she also loves Deteria. I could feel it. She would have tortured you and made your death as painful as possible. You might have to let him have control, at least when she does. And he isn't a fool, as long as you're with him."

"Well, I know I'll have to let him out when Hecate is out. It's amazing how two things so badly corrupt and evil can love each other." He said with a sigh.
"Oh well, at least it's over. If Dango does that again though I'll kill him myself." He stated matter of factly. He looked at Val and gave a small smile.
"But I have to admit, it is better to look at you through my own eyes again."

Val smiled and blushed a little. "Same here." She looked away. "I guess I should tell you might have to let Deteria have control quite often. I..." She trailed off as she looked up and saw Saraneth. "How could we have ignored him?" She got up and kneeled by his side. "What happened to you?" She looked him over. He seemed as bad as Orien had, if not worse. She turned and looked back at Dmitri. "Can you help him?"

[color=red][i]"I was traveling with Orien," he winces "This guy came out of nowhere, suckerpunched me...Orien recognized him, I think.They had this giant magical battle, and it took my best to keep up. Orien ran off, and I decided to step in and protect his back...it worked, sorta..." He winces again as he shifts his wings. "Guy gave me a beating like I haven't felt since the War in Heaven...He's powerful. At least powerful enough to beat me one-on-one.."

He tryed to stand, using his sword to support himself, but falls back."D***, fight took more out of me than I thought...Can't even change to human form" Saraneth tryed once more to get to his, feet, this time helped by Val. He managed to stand up, leaning heavily on his sword and Val. "I seriously need to find someplace where I can hang around without powerful Demons and my friends old enimies trying to kill me..." He chuckled slightly at his own joke, and winced. "That's a couple of broken ribs.."[/color][/i]

Dmitri kneeled over Saraneth. "I.. I don't think I can help him. I don't think my powers can work on a full angel. But I'll do what I can.." He said.
He quickly got to cleaning the wounds, he couldn't do any healing on him because he still hadn't let his powers charge up the last time, and he was fresh out of healing potions. So he had to settle for cleaning them.
"Well cleaning them is the best I can do, time will have to heal the rest of his wounds. Time and rest.."
He looked somewhat sadly at Saraneth, he couldn't help this person anymore than he already had.

Dango turned round.
"Dmitri...Val...did any one hear that?" The others looked confused.
"I heard whimpers...as if somethings hurt..." Dango looked around.
"Again!" Dango walked deep into the burnt trees.
"Dmitri you have to have heard that one." dango looked around.
"Oh my god!" He ran over to a animal lay on the floor. It was a white wolf, with blood dwon it's ears, nose and paws.
"Oh! What've they dun' to you!" Dango kneeled down and picked up the wolf. He ran back tyo Dmitri with him.
"Look!"

Dmitri looked at Dango angrily. Then he saw the wolf. His heart went out to it but he couldn't do anything for it.
"What in the Nine Hells do I look like Dango? A God? I can't help him, I don't have any magic at the moment. If it can survive till morning then I can help it. And sence it's so closely related to you, why don't you help it?!?" He said a little more harsher than he intended.

Dango grolwed.
"I didn't say help him! I just thought you'd like to see. I can't do nothing. My fire must have dunn' this, so I have to help." Dango ripped a bit of cloth off his cloak. He whipped the blood from the wolf. Most of its white fur was black from smoke.
"He's still alive." Dango smiled. He lay the wolf down gentley and smiled bigger.
"You'll surrvive."

[i]I cannot believe this! A minute ago, he was burning the forest with no regard for anything in it, including us! Now, he's helping every little animal.[/i] Val shook her head.
[i]I'll never understand demons....
[color=red]So I guess you don't understand yourself. That's messed up, girl.[/color]
I understand myself perfectly. It's you I don't understand. How can you love Deteria anyway?
[color=red]He likes to play.[/color]
Figures...[/i]

Dmitri found himself liking Dango less and less each passing minute.
[i]The nerve of that egotistical son of a orc. First he tries to kill me, er, Deteria and Hecate, now he's playing ranger.
[COLOR=red]You could always kill him while he slept[/COLOR]
You aren't any help Deteria
[COLOR=red]Of course I am, but really, you should wait until he's asleep, then put a dagger into that ignorant skull of his.[/COLOR]
Do not tempt me Deteria
[COLOR=red]So it sounds interesting to you then?[/COLOR]
I'll consider it
[COLOR=red]You should, it would mean that we could play with Valkyrie and her counterpart more[/COLOR]
You are worse than Hecate! [/i]
Dmitri looked at Dango and the pup, he had to admit it did sound like a good idea, but he didn't want to stoop to low levels.

OCC: By the way, Dango didn't mean to cause any harm, it was just they way he turned out like when he transforms. Wolf form, he goes out of control and inhis demon form he couldn't care less about anything. Besides, before you made him angery with made him attack. Wouldn't you do that if you were really angery?

Dango dabbed the reminding blood off the wolf.
"Bloodly hell! That's one set of paws you got!" He looked down at the wolfs large paws.
"Must be a pup still...don't have full grown paws yet." Dango said to himself.
"Pretty nice...I've only seen a white wolf round here....since...never really. There all black because of the moutains and things." Dango looked up.
[Color=blue]I wonder if the wolf will get though the night...these guys are like brothers to me....[/Color] Dango smiled.
[Color=blue]I wonder what Val means by 'That's what Danutela calls me...[/Color]

Dmitri rolled his eyes at the sight of the wolf and demon. "Pathetic," he muttered under his breath.
He was still pondering over what Deteria had said. It was becoming very tempting to just kill the abomination to nature. But he also thought that if he felt that way about Dango he should feel that way about Val as well, but he loved Val, and could never harm her intentionally. so he just sat there and brooded over it as he munched on a apple.

Dango looked down at the wolf. He was stubbed about Val...he knew his father killed most of his friends... Danutela couldn't know any one because:
1. Dango was used to kill all Danutela's friends.
2. Dango only knew his brother in family.
3.Danutela had no brothers...

Dango then thought about his father. He told him tales of demon's, beast and legands.
[Color=red]Beware of the Snake brothers! One is smart and one is deadly![/Color] That was one of the tales...short, but it seemed to go on though Dango's mind forever. Dango loved his father, but hated him also...

[color=red][i] Saraneth propped himself against a tree, his wings folded. He watched Dango feverishly working on the wolf. "It's no use, he'll be probably be dead by morning!" [/color][color=blue]"No, he won't!"[/color][color=red]Saraneth sighd and shook his head. Mortals. They consider every little life important..if only they knew....[/i][/color]

Dango smiled.
"If you knew what a wolf really is, then you should know. He will get thought the night! I've been more injured then this guy, don't forget I'm a wolf!" Dango said calmy.
"Hmmmmm." Dango lowered his head. He was really worried.
[Color=blue]Argh! I can't stop thnking about that day....why did it come back to haunt me?[/Color] He rubbed his face. He placed the wolf down.
"Hey, please...do me one favoure and keep an eye on him..." Dango told Dmitri and the others.
"I'll be back in a min. I'm just gonna go get my life straight." He walked slowly off.
"I'll be back in a min..." Dango stopped in the trees and looked around.
[Color=blue]She's come back to haunt me...why can't I stop thinking about her? Just now I feel so worried...I want t see her...I....[/Color] He sat down and sniffed.
"What's wrong with me!?" He yelled to himself. He kicked the leaves away.
"I can't stop thinking about her...but...why now? There's something wrong..."

Val heard Dango and followed him. "Is there something wrong with you? I know you probably don't understand anything about Hecate, but she was your father's personal assassin. But I made her stop. Does that help?" She walked back, not waiting for an answer.

He looked at Dango's wolf.
"It's a wolf," He said to himself. "They aren't godly, with those wounds there isn't a doubt in anyones mind it will survive the night." He stood up and walked over to it. He looked over it, seeing all the wounds and blood.
"It's dieing as we speak," he said, with no sadness in his voice.

Dango didn't look back.
[Color=blue]I don't care about Hecate! I just can't get...my...[/Color] He stopped again.
"It's driving me crazy!" Me kneeled down.
"Not now...." He stood up and whipped the sweat off him. He went back to Dmitri. He looked down at the wolf.
[Color=blue] Please...break th...argh! Not again![/Color] Dango sat down. He clenched his fist.
[Color=blue]Why???What's going on???[/Color] Dango closed his eyes.
[Color=blue]Please...some one kill me now...[/Color]

Dango looked at him.
"Umm, just a head ache..." Dango picked the wolf back up and continued to dab the blood off.
"Umm...Dmitri..." He looked at Dmitri. Dmitri turned around.
"Oh...urmmm, nothing..." He looked down again.
[Color=blue]There's only one way to slove this all...[/Color] He looked around.
[Color=blue]But it can wait til' morning...[/Color]. Dango rubbed his head.
[Color=blue]I hardly have a memory of her...how come I feel like this???[/Color] Dango looked around again.