OtakuBoards

Basic Role Playing. Midieval Characters only. Make it up as we go.. and have fun.

Dmitri_Dragoon

"Dmitri?" Val said after a while. The silence was beginning to annoy her. It felt as if the world were closing in. "Do you think Orien will be okay until we get there? We've been delayed so much, something terrible might have happened. I know I shouldn't think like this but something's nagging at me."

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dmitri looked over at her. "I don't know dear, I don't know. But he is a half elf, and even though it's only half, he is still an elf. Elves may appear weak, but inside them is courage that the bravest of humans can't surpass."
He thought of his words. They made sense, but he also knew it didn't apply to all elves. Only a few.
He reached over and gave her hand a reassuring squeeze, and smiled. Then released her hand and continued walking north.

[color=blue]Orien muttered a final spell, and leapt. He fell from the cliff, leaving his adversary behind him as he fell. He hurtled eratheards, his eyes closed. A few seconds before impact he stopped, hovering in midair. He then floated gently to the ground. He groaned. Even a simple levitation spell had taken alot out of him. He clawed himself to his feet, nad started staggering away, trying to put as much distance as possible between himself and the mysterious opponent...[/color]

OOC:More background on this will be revealed later...

OOC: Imma spead this up a bit and go ahead and catch up with you Orien, hopefully no one else will mind. If you do, say so and I'll edit the post.

IC:
The three continued on for several days and finally made it out of the forest and onto another mountainous region. They continued on for another day or so when they stumbled upon a collapsed figure along the road.
Dmitri moved up to it and saw the elvish features.
"Orien.." he muttered as he recognized the person for who it was. He quickly got water into him.

++Elsewhere++

The sound of a magical blast fills the air and Saraneth is thrown back against a tree, his sword clattering to the ground, his wings ripped and torn. Saraneth picks up his sword and looks back at the figure who has been harrying him for days, his eyes glowing blood red with rage. He lunged forward, his sword aimed for his opponets neck. Saraneth gasps in shock as his sword hits empty air, and there is a swishing sound behind him

He begins to turn as another blast hits him, hurling him through the air. Saraneth flaps his wings and begins to take to the air, praying that he's given Orien enough time to escape. As he begins to pick up speed, he looks back at the mysterious figure, who is standing and laughing amid the destruction that has been caused by their running battle.

[color=blue]Orien's eyes flickered weakly, and they opened. His eyes focused on Dimitri. He smiles weakly.
"Dimitri..."He coughs up some blood,"You came...."
His eyelids flicker again, he lapses back into unconciousness. He is covered in small burns, cuts, and bruises, and has several more serious wounds, and some broken ribs.[/color]

"Dmitri, should we move him? I'm sure he's injured more than we can see. Still, we should go somewhere a little more safe. What do you think?"
[color=red][i]I think we should leave him here and join whoever did this to him. They're bound to be powerful and since you idiots destroyed the Fang, I have no way of becoming a full demon and, possibly, helping![/color]
Shut up! I never asked for you opinion in the first place! Go bury yourself in my subconscience or whatever it is that you do.
[color=red]I want out again. If we're not gonna join whatever did this, I want to at least fight it. It might even be fun.[/color]
Fine, I'll let you out then, but not before and not now.[/i]
Val looked up to see Saraneth flying overhead. He looked badly injured. Something was definitely wrong here.

Dmitri starts cleaning at the wounds Orien has. "No Val, leave him where he is at the moment. I need to get these wounds cleaned up before we move him, and only the gods know what internal injuries he has."
Dmitri's hands were working quickly. His extra waterskin was being used to clean the wounds. And as soon as he cleaned them he administered some of his magical healing qualities to him. Hoping some would reach down into what broken bones he may have.

Val's sharp ears caught every sound around her. She heard o wind whistling in the trees, the breathing of someone far away, Dango's mutterings, Dmitri's healing spells. But more than anything, she heard Orien's bones healing. It was a sickening sound and nothing she tried could block it out.
"I'm sorry. I can't take this anymore. I need to go." She tried continuing a short way down the road, but no matter how far she went, she could still hear it. Finally, she returned and stood nearby.

Dmitri looked up at Val as she returned. "Something wrong?" he asked her, still working on Orien's wounds.
He himself couldn't hear the bones healing but he knew that they were. His hearing was good but not as good as Val's. So he didn't know what was wrong with her.

Dmitri started thinking. He didn't need anything, but he could feel Val's unease.
"I can't think of anything off the the top of my head Val, but thanks." He stood up. "Well I've done all I can to help him, any broken bones should be mended by now. Any other wounds should clear up within the hour. So now all we have to do is wait."
Dmitri rubbed his eyes with bloody hands. When he realized this he cursed himself and started walking.
"I'm going to go find a creek or something to wash up a little bit."
He walked off the trail and found a stream not far away, but it was still out of site of his friends. He nimbly jumped down and started washing his hands and face off. Then he sat back against a rock and rested his eyes for a moment.

Val wanted to follow him, but decided against it. She couldn't leave Orien this defenseless. She waited, a little impatiently, for him to awake. After a few minutes, She jumped into a tree and waited there. It wasn't far away, but no one would see her. At least if someone attacked, she would have the element of surprise.

While he rested his eyes he dozed off for a minute or two. While he was defenseless like this someone took advantage of it.
Deteria overpowered Dmitri and took over.
He opened the once blue eyes, that are now purple. He stood up with a wicked grin on his face. He looked back up to where Dmitri had left his friends and started jumping up the hill back to them.
He stopped and looked up a tree and saw Valkyrie sitting in it. Deteria/Dmitri smiled and jumped up into the tree and came up behind her. He put his arms around her and planted a kiss on her neck.
"Hello Valkyrie," he said in a smooth voice, that was like Dmitri's but had a small hint of someone elses.

"I'm glad you're back," she turned to look at him and surpressed a small scream. "What happened to you?" She looked deep into his eyes. Not only had their color changed but the soul inside them had changed as well.
[color=red][i]Let me play with him. This is the one I want.[/color]
No, we have to try to get Dmitri back.
[color=red]Why?[/color][/i]
Val jumped out of the tree, readying herself for a fight.

Deteria cocked his head. "I don't want to fight you! Dmitri is the fighter, I'm the lover," He said with a smile and a wink.
He moved up to her again, not worried about being harmed, this was Dmitri's body after all.
"As the demon part of you would say. I just want to play with you." He reached forward and tried to grab her around the waist again.

[color=blue]Orien's eyes flickered open, and he sat up, wincing. His broken bones had healed, but he still had some injuries. He glanced around, and pulled himself up. He looked at Dimitri and Val. He pulled himself up to a standing position. He looked at Dimitri. Something was wrong here...
"Dimitri? Val, is he*wince* OK?"[/color]

Deteria looked over at Orien. "Welcome back to the living!" Deteria said with a smile. "And I am just fine thank you, the rightful owner of the body is now in control." He looked back at Valkyrie.
"My little demon you certainly are a beautiful one." He put his arms around her again, and against her struggles he gave her a kiss.

[color=blue]Orien frowned...Dimitri was different, definitly not himself. He gathered some of his energy, and with a push, entered Dimitri's mind, while his physicall body, slowly fell to the ground, and lapsed back into uncounciousness.
"Dimtri? Are you here?"
Orien looked around. He was in Dimitri's mind.[/color]

Deteria felt the entry of Orien into his mind and gave a smile, as he let a part of him go handle the situation. While he on the outside continued having fun with Valkyrie.

[COLOR=darkblue]Mental Confrontation[/COLOR]
[COLOR=red][i]Dmitri was in there but he was doing something else. But Deteria was nearby.
Deteria appeared before Orien, "Why must you half elves ruin our fun?"
Deteria was the drow part of Dmitri, he appeared basically the same, except his hair was white and eyes red. He started shaking a finger at Orien.
"You know it's rude to enter other peoples minds whithout their permission! So I'm going to have to teach you a lesson. Oh don't worry, I can still handle Val and Dmitri at the same time." He wore a big smile as he said, "Multi tasking!"
Deteria rushed forward in a blur and grabbed Orien by the neck, and started squeezing.[/i][/COLOR]

[color=blue]Orien gasped as Dereria's hand closed around his neck. He raised his hands as if to ward off the blow. He scketched a small symbol in the air, and grabbed Seteria's arm. A strong jolt of electrcity ran through him, forcing Deteria to back off. Orien raised his hands, wary of a new attack.[/color]

[COLOR=crimson]Deteria shook his arms. "My my you are good!"
Deteria moved his arms around in a similar fashion and pointed his fingers at Orien. From his fingers shot blue lightening bolts, that struck Orien in the chest.
"I suggest you leave before you get hurt!"[/COLOR]

[color=blue]Orien raised his hands and shouted a word. A shimmering white shield appeared infront of him, deflecting the bolt of lightning.
"My physical body may be in bad shape, but my mind is in perfect condition!"
He muttered another spell, and a ball of shimmering white energy appeared in his hands. A second later, three arrows of light shot from his hands, and zeroed in on Deteria.
"I will find out where Dimitri is in here!"[/color]

[COLOR=crimson]Deteria ran forward to the arrows, and before they hit he dodged out of the way. He came up and slammed a fist into Oriens face, knocking him back a step.
"And you are in our mind! Thus I can make anything happen, my imagination is the limit!" With this statement Deteria smiled, and his body started to change. His back sprouted wings and he grew larger. Soon he was a humungous red dragon.
"One last chance Orien! Leave now and you won't be killed!" Deteria snarled as a dragon.[/COLOR]

[color=blue]Orien smirked.
"You think I've managed to come this far as Sorcerer without picking up a trick or two? Think again...Power of light gather to my hands, and send your holy energy to smite my Enemies! Dragon Slayer!"
A beam of gol and white energy flashes from his hands, flashing towards Deteria, almost too fast to be seen.[/color]